PDA

View Full Version : Questions About The First Episode

Polish
08-14-2002, 04:49 PM
hey guys, i know tons of you are going, and i read some threads about a cruize leading there and all, and most of you know im a nut with the camera, lol, so i was just wondering can anyone come, i heard about some registration and shit, but i dont wanna compete me car in the show, (ill get smoked by pete's MINT ride)*wave* anyway, just like some more info about it.

like are we organizing a cruise to the convention centre

do you have to pay to get in

can my stock come just to see all the other cars

or can you just show up on whichever day and just have fun watching.

thanks

Sith *devil*

Gamite
08-14-2002, 04:54 PM
I believe its at the Toronto Congress center near the airport, not the convention center.

Yes, you have to pay to get in, and you can come any day you like.

Polish
08-14-2002, 04:56 PM
how much is it to get in, and are all the maXbimmer members coming together ?

GladdoM3
08-15-2002, 11:07 AM
sweet deal.....i live down the street from the show ~!!~ We can meet @ my house. I have a big enough driveway to hold 50-75 cars. Without a problem. We could have a couple ;) *drink* *wiggle* *drink* ;) before hand. I live like 2 mins from the show !

jeremy
08-15-2002, 02:51 PM
you must have ahuge house !!

burnhard22
08-16-2002, 09:24 PM
I'm in the show and going down 08/30 for 8am. That's when the doors open for Exibitors cars. I believe it's in Hall "D." Non Exibitors go in thru Regular Doors at??-check the site for hours.
But would be willing to meet up for the drive over..Let me know..
I have 88 E30 +.
Burnhard22

ROB89M3
08-17-2002, 12:16 AM
Burnhard,
I'll be bringing my car on Friday Aug.30th after 6:00pm.
It's actually in hall "E" as it says on the package that came in the mail.

Are all the maxbimmer cars gonna be together ?

Polish
08-18-2002, 02:39 PM
are you guys actually showing your cars at the show, or just parking them and walking around looking at the exhibit?

Jon@Bimmersport
08-18-2002, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by GladdoM3
sweet deal.....i live down the street from the show ~!!~ We can meet @ my house. I have a big enough driveway to hold 50-75 cars. Without a problem. We could have a couple ;) *drink* *wiggle* *drink* ;) before hand. I live like 2 mins from the show !

hahahaha im up for that!!!

Eurostyle
08-19-2002, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover

hahahaha im up for that!!!

I think there is a law against underage *drink* *drink* *drink* :D

Jon@Bimmersport
08-19-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Eurostyle

I think there is a law against underage *drink* *drink* *drink* :D

shhh...most people dont know bout me bein underage when they see me :D...so most of the time i can *drink* *smoke* and get *drunk* *wiggle* lol

Ack
08-20-2002, 11:05 AM
I'm heading up that Friday in the afternoon and getting a hotel in DT TO with four of my friends. This should be a nice show. I still have to read thru my packet of info to find out about detailing the car and all. Since I'm coming from NY, I will need to re-clean the car when I get to the show. My friends won't be coming in until Friday night so after I detail my car, I'm not sure what I'll be doing. Probably lots of nothing since I won't be able to go anywhere . . . *mumble*

Polish
08-20-2002, 05:51 PM
ya man, but your car is worth it, its soo ****ing nice man, lol, damn, i was so jealous of your ****ing car when i saw it, the system was insane *wave*

sicryde
08-20-2002, 07:04 PM
Move in will start on Friday , approximately at 12pm!!

Please email me, if you have not received your packages by Wednesday!!

ajz@thefirstepisode.com

On August 23rd, all particulars RE: SHOW will be on our website...

FloorPlan, Move In Times, and any other info that u may require...

Please email us for any other questions u may have!

Thanks

AJ
SIC RYDE Promotions
www.thefirstepisode.com

Jon@Bimmersport
08-20-2002, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Ack
I'm heading up that Friday in the afternoon and getting a hotel in DT TO with four of my friends. This should be a nice show. I still have to read thru my packet of info to find out about detailing the car and all. Since I'm coming from NY, I will need to re-clean the car when I get to the show. My friends won't be coming in until Friday night so after I detail my car, I'm not sure what I'll be doing. Probably lots of nothing since I won't be able to go anywhere . . . *mumble*

if this is the place near the airport strip clubs..u can go there man! LOL...no lonely hotel nights hahahaha

Polish
08-20-2002, 08:33 PM
dont you worry about him man, lol, toronto downtown is filled with hoes anyway, lol *par-t* but ya, **** i wanna go to the first episode, i think its gonna be amazing, cant wait for MOSPORT cruise either *par-t* *par-t*

Ack
08-21-2002, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Sith
ya man, but your car is worth it, its soo ****ing nice man, lol, damn, i was so jealous of your ****ing car when i saw it, the system was insane *wave*

Thanks Sith! I'm hoping that somewhere down the road I might be able to get sponsorship or win some $$. I need to make back some of the cash I put into the system. I had a bunch of people asking if my car was a company car, who sponsored it, etc. I had to tell them it was all my own money. They were pretty shocked. What can I say, I love car audio and the reaction I get from people. It was worth it! :D

Polish
08-21-2002, 03:55 PM
ya man, i think sponsorship for you would be easy, anyone would do it, like, you go to alot of shows and stuff, so obviously your car is gonna be seen and admired, so it shouldnt be a problem finding a sponsor... ya man, i wanna get my car sponsored down the road too, its gonna look like a F1 Car with tons of ****ing sponsor stickers, not to many but its gonna look sick :D*par-t* *par-t*

addbhp
08-21-2002, 04:28 PM
Sith, what's with all the ****'n swearing, do you not have any vocabulary that you can actually communicate without using profanity? I know you aren't actually swearing, and I imagine your trying to look cool, but does it ever look childish!
Mark

Polish
08-21-2002, 08:47 PM
man, honestly, i dont do it to look cool, i just cant find other words to type in when i think of it, i dont read the shit i write so i cant help it, i swear alot with my friends so i guess its just from nature, sorry for "offending" you mark *mumble*

Ack
08-21-2002, 09:00 PM
Question for anyone who's near the Toronto Congress Centre. Since there is no place to wash the car at the Centre, would anyone be willing to let me use their driveway to wash down my car (if necessary). This way I don't have to try to use Quick Detailer on the entire car and spend tons of time doing it. I'd be willing to throw some cash in for the use of this. Thanks!!