PDA

View Full Version : Update on Project E30 4.0 v8

BmwE30S38
08-13-2002, 01:23 PM
Well i stripped down the car completely, nothing left but the bare body which is getting sand blasted as we speak and is going to be painted sometime this week in metallic orange. As for all the other parts, some of the parts i've kept to see if i can reuse them like the whole interior; although i'm planning on putting in a e46 m3 interior rear lights. I sold the E36 m3 engine, it was a nice little package but it wasnt enough for me, so going in will be a nice 4.0 liter V8 plenty of power there. Fuel system?... i just got rid of it, wasnt even worth to save it. It was in terrible condition so going to get a stand-alone put in. As far as suspension goes i got rid of everything, getting all new stuff custom made out of magnesium/titanium or alloy not sure what yet. From the front I removed the hood, grille and grille-spoilers. I'm going to get them all painted and clear coated so the paint doesn't chip (the grille is a faded black color, i have to get that done so it looks mint). Lights?... i'm keeping, but putting in xenon bulbs: a must! aswell as angel eyes and eyebrows. Mirrors i sold and getting new e46 mirrors on aswell as the e46 side fender vents that proudly say M3. Rims, i'm going with 7.5 x 16 with a 25 or 35 mm offset and in the back going with 9.0 x 16 with a 15mm offset. should look sweet. Anyways, besides that there isnt much except of course for the electrical system and that's getting replaced aswell with a new one. The convertbile top i'm getting rid of. I'm gonna find myself a hardtop convertible so i can have the best of both worlds. As far as body work goes, I might go with a e46 front bumper and e36 side skirts and custom rear bumper with duals on the back. Probably gonna go with a Dinan or AC Schnitzer, or maybe with Scorpion or Magnex would be nice, we'll see. I already have the new engine just waiting for the body to come back and for the subframe for the v8 with the engine mounts to see what i have to change but no big deal it's definitely worth the work. As far as that, i havent thought that much ahead. Well, that's it for now i'm gonna try to snap some pic up as soon as the body comes back so you guys have something to drool over.

**E30 4.0 V8**
"Ricer Eating Machine"

beemerboy
08-13-2002, 01:33 PM
Sounds nice :)*th-up*

Eurostyle
08-13-2002, 01:53 PM
Nice! but just HOW MUCH is that "small" project going to cost???
P.S. 16" rims?!!!:huh?: *thmbsdwn*

e30m52power
08-13-2002, 02:29 PM
what engine are you using for this "project"? Please say it's still BMW Powered *no-no*

Lil'Smoothie
08-13-2002, 02:59 PM
sounds awesome but 16' wheels?
whats up with that?

MP525i
08-13-2002, 03:10 PM
I agree. 16" wheels are no good. Go with 18". They will fill better. If they're too heavy get the 17" E34 M5's. Those are pretty light.

That is gonna be one hot car!!!!! Please, Please take pics asap!! this is gonna be nuts. How is the balancing gonna be. A heavy V8 in the front of such a light car? Maybe someone can explain that to me. :D

The next question is, what type of system are you gonna go with; supercharger or turbo charger?????

BmwE30S38
08-13-2002, 03:16 PM
Yeah it's still going to be BMW Powered the engine is a 4.0 liter V8 out of a 1995 Bmw 540i sport.282 horses not bad will do for now and 295 lbs. of torque so nto bad hopefully i'll have some room to drop in a turbo.oh yeah i forget to mention i ripped out the radiator completely no radiator no more getting a custom intercooler made instead of the radiator should be running cool and sweet and soem of you are asking what's up with the 16's well i was gonna go with 19's or 20 but even tires for 17 and 18's are hard to find so i decided to go with 16's plus the 16's are easier to spin.but well see if i can get a turbo in there i'll bump the rims up to 18 or 19 i dotn think i'm gonna go as big as 20 cause that's pushing it but well see.ALsop someone asked how much this project is costing me not 2 much i hope right now it's up to about 11 grand that's with the cost of the engine sandblasting job and paint job well jsut to give you a over look or how much it's gonna cost to finsih it i'm gonna put in about another 20-30 grand into to it and have it tear up the streets.Most of the parts i can get for little money since i work at a shop and get discount so it's not that bad.If you wanna discuss anything jsut email me about anything any questions in general.

BmwE30S38
08-13-2002, 03:20 PM
Well you aksed aobut the balancing aspect of the project well i'm getting the whole suspension remade as i said before going to be made so that i can fit springs out of a 850csi so the fornt doesnt sag the spring should be good since they we're made to hold up a nice 12 so that's what i'm going with.

Lil'Smoothie
08-13-2002, 03:21 PM
awesome

20's would never fit on an E30 tho....

I think 18's would be perfect, and with 300 horses they wouldnt be that hard to spin

MP525i
08-13-2002, 03:22 PM
Yeah, one more... you will be making it to all the Jersey DTM meets right?!!!! You gonna show in that bad boy. I'm really egar to see the end product. Don't worry about spinning the wheels. If you're pushing out that much horsepower, I think the weight of the 18's or even 19's will do just as good a job as the 16's. I'm in Jersey too!

BmwE30S38
08-13-2002, 03:25 PM
Oh yeah i will be making it to the jersey meets one thing that might be hard to do for me is keep it under the speed limit.but should be nice if i can fit a turbo in it gonna be a t3/t4 hybrid should be plenty.anyway if you wanna talk to me directly im me on aim shadownight14.

BmwE30S38
08-13-2002, 03:27 PM
I think i can fit 20's on the e30 hell all i gotta do i roll the fender outt that's about it. not that hard to do

e30m52power
08-13-2002, 03:27 PM
First off 20's DO fit an e30. It has been done. You can't really do any suspension stuff however with a rim that big. I think he's doing the right thing staying with 16's as a larger rim really does slow you down. (wanna talk physics? :huh?: )

I'm curious as to what type of suspension mods your gonna do? Thats alot of weight upfront. Also are you going with a different brake setup as well?

Off hand anyone know exactly what engine that is so I don't have to go look it up?

BmwE30S38
08-13-2002, 03:30 PM
Oh yeah i almsot forgot nice part about the v8 is it came with a 6 speed manual.that's a plus for sure its' gonna be preety crazy once i hit the pedal. my goal isnt to get it o go fast but just to make it fly low.

BmwE30S38
08-13-2002, 03:39 PM
Suspension is getting remade everything fornt and back all custom probably out of titanium or magnesium to save some weight of the front with like i stated before 850csi springs brake setup as far as calipers go well first i'm going will all wheel disc brakes now calipers front i'm going with 13 or 14 inch rotors with 10 piston calipers in fornt as same for the back.

BMW BMXer
08-13-2002, 04:35 PM
20's on a e30 could be done, I have seen 22's ona GTO...

I thought u where talking american v8 under the hood of and e30..

EMPOWERD
08-13-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by BmwE30S38
......brake setup as far as calipers go well first i'm going will all wheel disc brakes now calipers front i'm going with 13 or 14 inch rotors with 10 piston calipers in fornt as same for the back.

okay, now your blowing shit up everyone's ass. How do you plan on fitting 13" or 14" rotors with 10 (why?) piston calipers up front AND back with 16" wheels? HAHA. This I'd like to see! Why are you so worried about NOT making wheel spin? It should be the other way around! Do you just plan on showing off at evey stop light? I have absolutely NO problem spinning my 18's in 2nd gear with just a stab of the gas. I actually prefer if it didn't so I could actually move forward! Come on... get real. I helped you out 'cause I thought you were serious about all this, now you're talking like a 15yr old punk!*no-no*

Furious
08-13-2002, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by empowerd

okay, now your blowing shit up everyone's ass. How do you plan on fitting 13" or 14" rotors with 10 (why?) piston calipers up front AND back with 16" wheels? HAHA. This I'd like to see! Why are you so worried about NOT making wheel spin? It should be the other way around! Do you just plan on showing off at evey stop light? I have absolutely NO problem spinning my 18's in 2nd gear with just a stab of the gas. I actually prefer if it didn't so I could actually move forward! Come on... get real. I helped you out 'cause I thought you were serious about all this, now you're talking like a 15yr old punk!*no-no*

uh oh randys grumpy*mumble* ,,, (just joking bro;)),,,,,,but he does have a point there bmwe30s38.

BmwE30S38
08-13-2002, 05:32 PM
Well hey i gotta have some fun i do agree the 10 piston calipers and the 14 rotors are a big eccessive hey if you dont like it then what would you suggest keep in mind there's a 4.0 v8 going in there and maybe a turbo so i'm gonna need plenty to stopping power i dont exactly plan on driving like an old grandma on the damn road i'm one of those people that loves speed i'm sure most fo you do as well i'm sure so i actually wanna feel the speed so that's that yeah i plan to show off but not at every stop light only every other stop light ha ha just kidding but hey i gotta smoke soem ricers that's what i'm building the car for and smoking some other domestics as well anything that's out there racing around on the street i plan to smoke so anyway let me know what's your opinion.And a fast car with no brakes might as well be called "Dead Weight"

EMPOWERD
08-13-2002, 05:51 PM
When are you people gonna realize that stopping power doesn't necessarily come from 18" rotors and 14 piston calipers when you've only got a 205mm wide front tire? Every hear of over-kill and excessive unsprung weight?

BmwE30S38
08-13-2002, 06:06 PM
Yeah i have but i dont understand why you gotta bust my chops when the work isn't odne yet like i said i'm thinking ahead i didnt get the body back yet. and i dotn think anyone makes 18 inch rotors or 14 piston calipers maybe on f1 cars but that aobut it.Plus it was just a suggestion and with the right tools anything can be done.So we'll just have to see i'm getting big rotor either way 13 are good and will fit for sure on the 16's for now andthe car is being made so it can be abused everythintg on cars wears down eventually that's the way things work.All i'm doing is making the car strogner so it lasts longer buddy.I want the car to last even with some abuse that's the whole point of this project.So the 10 piston calipers are too big but if tehy are the n what do you suggest i use and no need to get bent out of shape it's all thinking ahead the're mgiht be cahnges anyway let me know what you think. *devil* *devil*

BMW BMXer
08-13-2002, 06:47 PM
Dude you can have rotors as big as your head, but without a larger contact patch on the road you will lock up quicker then ur brakes become usless...

or so is my understanding

Either way keep us updated on the progress

BmwE30S38
08-13-2002, 07:50 PM
Yeah i know but i'm going with the 13 inch rotors they will be nice anyway i'll keep you guys updated.

BmwE30S38
08-13-2002, 10:23 PM
http://www.fasternet.de/e30/s14/0062/05.JPG

Just to give you guys an idea on what it's going to look like when finished of course different rims and the orange will be a metallic there will be no blakc molding so it will have that clean smooth look and the mirrors of course will be off the new e46 but hey it's close enough for now until i take some pics. enjoy!

KIRASIR
08-14-2002, 01:12 AM
I don't buy this v8 conversion with custom "titanium/magnesium" suspension and brakes/springs from 850csi!

This is e30 body we are talking about:

How can you fit v8, 850 springs, and 850 brakes in there???!?!?

1) give us pictures of your car in the shop
2) give us pictures of the v8 engine+tranny

No offense but you sound like a 13 year old kid who just made up a story.

SL

"Suspension is getting remade everything fornt and back all custom probably out of titanium or magnesium to save some weight of the front with like i stated before 850csi springs brake setup as far as calipers go well first i'm going will all wheel disc brakes now calipers front i'm going with 13 or 14 inch rotors with 10 piston calipers in fornt as same for the back."

BmwE30S38
08-14-2002, 12:10 PM
First of all you read the facts wrong i only said i'm getting the springs from a 850csi not the suspension and not the brakes get that right and if you havent seen a e30 with a v8 in it the i dotn know under what rock you've been hiding yourself under.Check this out and well see who's wrong.

http://www.e30-2.de/treffen/koelln99/v8_01.jpg

And this same car different view buddy boy

http://www.e30-2.de/treffen/koelln99/v8_02.jpg

http://www.e30-2.de/treffen/koelln99/v8_03.jpg

And let's see if you recognize this engine

http://www.e30-2.de/fotost/f00504/02.jpg

So Who's Wrong now?Looks to me like you have soem catching up to do in bmw and the conversions that are possible.

KIRASIR
08-14-2002, 01:54 PM
First of all, I have NEVER said that v8 in e30 was not possible.

What I was refferring to was the following:

1) If I remember correctly the front shock towers have to be cut to put v8 in
2) 850Csi springs are pretty wide + the big brakes with big callipers + the wheels? Where are the struts going to come from? 850Csi? I highly doubt that any of these parts will fit together in a e30 body. It's not a Caddy, and those wheel wells are pretty small.

3) Magnesium/Titanium suspension?!??!?! You sound like you are on crack, considering that Magnesium is a very weak metal, and good luck finding Titanium, and then someone who can work with it. Plus what exactly are you dreaming to do out of Titanium? Control Arms? Roll bars? I am not even going to go into the $$$ issue.

4) Turbo?

5) Who is planning to do all the work?

I am not saying the v8 into e30 cannot be done. I am questioning your credibility. Where are the pictures of your e30 taken apart? Where is the v8 engine and 6 spd tranny that you "will" use?

I want facts and not dreams.

SL

Lil'Smoothie
08-14-2002, 02:00 PM
my bad.......20's on an E30 would look dope....but 16' wheels on such an exotic car would just be embarassing

e30m52power
08-14-2002, 02:20 PM
Are you doing a Rieger e46 m3 kit, or are you actually using a e46 front end? I love the look of the Rieger kits, should be getting mine here very shortly. :D

http://members.roadfly.com/rubberducky/7.jpg

addbhp
08-14-2002, 03:24 PM
I am going to have to agree with Randy and the other doubters...all these exotic metals...8 series springs, 16 inch rims, and of course lets turbocharge the bugger...besides wouldn't the V8 and 6 Speed also require changing the transmission firewall opening. I agree, if your not 13 years old you sure spell like one. I was wondering when someone was going to put a halt to this.
Mark

bobo
08-14-2002, 03:27 PM
So Who's Wrong now?Looks to me like you have soem catching up to do in bmw and the conversions that are possible.

you trying to talk smart? shut up kid, pissing off the moderator on your first appearance wont get you anywhere.

Mr seville
08-14-2002, 03:34 PM
yeah dude don't talk shit. you'd get flamed so bad you won't know what hit you:D

bobo
08-14-2002, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Mr 318ti
yeah dude don't talk shit. you'd get flamed so bad you won't know what hit you:D

oh look who's talking. When you signed on you told us you owned a 318ti (hence your name). Where is it? We all know you dont have it, because 1. you cant drive by yourself so you dont have a car. 2. your parents own a lexus and a caddy. Does anyone remember when this guy first came on? I took a screenshot of the site, you posted replys to every single thread!!! Do you ever get some fresh air? Stop adding your opinion into everything we say!:mad:

Mr seville
08-14-2002, 03:53 PM
okay fine whatever dude i got flamed to so i'm warning him get it:(

Jon@Bimmersport
08-14-2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by bobo
you posted replys to every single thread!!! Do you ever get some fresh air? Stop adding your opinion into everything we say!:mad:

since i can relate to wat others say bout me...**** off leave mario alone man! no offense but i dont think he ever mentioned anything bout u so why are u talkin to him like that? jus cause he posts alot doesnt mean he talks shit....think b4 u say something..

Mr seville
08-14-2002, 04:00 PM
it's because he comes on once talks smack about a bunch of people and leaves again for a few weeks then comes back and does the same thing!!!!!

BMW BMXer
08-14-2002, 04:02 PM
Now boys place nice

or atleast play with guns *uzi*

*devil*

bobo
08-14-2002, 04:11 PM
it's because he comes on once talks smack about a bunch of people and leaves again for a few weeks then comes back and does the same thing!!!!!

until today i haven't even said a word about other members so who's the "bunch of people' your referring to? I dont dislike anybody on this forum but your getting pretty close to be the first.

Mr seville
08-14-2002, 04:12 PM
eh man i'm just trying to stick up for myself:idea: *wave*

bobo
08-14-2002, 04:30 PM
eh man i'm just trying to stick up for myself:idea: *wave*

Its ok, just dont make up bs.

e46_lover: kevc just msged me, its not his fault he never posted anything on this.

-kev you should make your own account, people cant tell the diff. between us.

BmwE30S38
08-14-2002, 04:31 PM
First of all addbhp you can say whatever you want i could care less. Kirasir like i said you should of read the first page which clearly says as soon as i get the body back when it's sand blasted and then painted i will take some pics. So that's that also i'm very surprised you think that magnesium is a very weak metal that's too bad you think that way i think other wise too bad it's cast magnesium same exact material that mclaren wheels are made off too bad huh? and as far as costs go i have 40 grand budget for this project.Plus all of you are bitching at me for no reason when this is all in plans holy shit and i didnt even get into the ****ing details and i'm getting bitched at i'm doing the e30 my way not your way so get that straight i'm gonna use any materials i want it's up to me and not you.So think what you want the project is moving along either way and Bobo Shut the **** up you drive a piece of shit toyota oh my bad It's a better looking toyota piece of shit cause it's a lexus but still a toyota under the hood.Dont forget your driving a TOY.All i got to say is that you guys bitch way to much.Shit i just started the project and posted some of my ideas and plans you guys are bitching at me damn telling me my suggestions are cracked out some of them may be but you dont gotta bitch at me like all of you do.That's ****ed up.And like i said the're plans for now until i get the body back damn so ****ing cool it and relax and dont bitch.*wave*

Spartiatis
08-14-2002, 05:52 PM
Why the hell cant you guys be happy that he is trying to build a such a car instead of giving him a hard time.

BMW E30S38

I cant wait to see it*th-up*

EMPOWERD
08-14-2002, 06:01 PM
Honestly, how old are you? I'm not trying to rag on you more and I know that you're all defensive now but how do you expect us to react when....

1)You can't spell worth-a-shit. Do you know what a "period" is? I tried to edit your first post so people can actually understand what you're trying to convey. I could barely understand it. To get any serious respect, at least try.

2)You're a new member to the site and have no credibility with us... that just takes time.

3)The mods you list make now sense at all. You say that these are your plans... sounds like you're planning as you type. How on earth do you put 13" rotors in a 16" wheel? The outside of the wheel is 16" the inside is probably 13.5" GOT CALIPER?

4)Magnesium and Titanium materials with a $40,000 budget? HAHA!! My car cost me almost $70,000 and the motor swap was a lot easier than what you plan on taking-on. I think you're dreaming.

Anyone that starts a project like this at least takes some pics of the car before he starts for comparison pic later on. Just to get us all to at least believe you own a BMW, post a pic of the car stock.

BmwE30S38
08-14-2002, 06:46 PM
Yeah yeah like i said read the damn post randy.I could careless less about what your ****ing opinion is.So chill out and relax i'll post some pics AS SOON AS I GET THE ****ING BODY BACK LIKE I SAID ****ING 10 TIMES ALREADY!Once it's odne dont worry i'll make It can smoke your ass and whatever any of you other doubters are packing and then we'll see dickheads.Until then peace the **** out!*uzi*

KIRASIR
08-14-2002, 06:46 PM
Magnesium is a highly corrosive metal that quicky weakens in a typical environment unless measures are taken to protect its surface. To make matters worst it nicely reacts with some certain metals under a typical rain to create a "battery". This process structurally weakens "your Magnesium parts" even more.

McLaren and such use Magnesium alloys which are a completely different beast. They usually contain Zinc, Alluminum and sometimes a hand full of other metals to form an alloy that is enviromentally resistant and strong.

I asked you what parts of suspension you are planning to "create" out of Magnesium/Titanium, you haven't answered.
Where are the struts going to come from? Since I really don't thinkg 850Csi struts and springs will fit into e30 wheel wells.

Nobody is bitching at you. All we want is some proof. Some credibility to your statements because you do sound like someone who just imagined it. Too many pieces in your dream simply do not fit.

If you are indeed trying to create an e30 v8, I only wish you all the best. 40k budget or not but you have to come down to Earth and talk reality. v8 and tranny is not everything that you need. You are going to need a new cluster, computer, wiring harness, new driveshaft/differential, radiator, new half shafts and more.

If you want people to believe you have to at least sound credible, and not like a 12 year old.

SL

1) So that's that also i'm very surprised you think that magnesium is a very weak metal that's too bad you think that way i think other wise too bad it's cast magnesium same exact material that mclaren wheels are made off too bad huh?

2)Plus all of you are bitching at me for no reason when this is all in plans holy shit and i didnt even get into the ****ing details and i'm getting bitched at i'm doing the e30 my way not your way so get that straight i'm gonna use any materials i want it's up to me and not you.

EMPOWERD
08-14-2002, 07:02 PM
Yeah yeah like i said read the damn post randy.I could careless less about what your ****ing opinion is.So chill out and relax i'll post some pics AS SOON AS I GET THE ****ING BODY BACK LIKE I SAID ****ING 10 TIMES ALREADY!Once it's odne dont worry i'll make It can smoke your ass and whatever any of you other doubters are packing and then we'll see dickheads.Until then peace the **** out!*uzi*

Grow up little girl. Since you can't reply to any of my questions with an educated answer, you gotta start cussin' YO!!

If you could "care less" about my opinion, why did you PM and email me like 10 times asking for it? DUH!

I read your bullshit post ('nuff times... didn't make sense) and now I notice you don't even own a bloody BMW. Why are you even on here? Keep it up and I guarantee you'll be banned.

Fast_Gal
08-14-2002, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by bobo

Does anyone remember when this guy first came on? I took a screenshot of the site, you posted replys to every single thread!!! Do you ever get some fresh air? Stop adding your opinion into everything we say!:mad:

Just curious, since i'm also relatively new. Is there a maximum amount of posts one is allowed once they have registered with Max? From your post it seems as though there is a problem with expressing opinion. Is this still a free site? Or was i mistaken?

BTW, Bobo, I haven't see you around as much. Are you a moderator for this site?

BmwE30S38
08-14-2002, 07:13 PM
I never said i was gonna use 850csi struts.And i know that a tranny and a v8 isn't all i need. I know what's involved and i know it's nto as easy as it sounds.As far as the parts for the suspension that i am planning on getting made are like you said the lower control arms,front and back shock mounts,upper control arms in the rear,tie-rods.Preety much anything else that i might need custom made for the suspension that is.Then maybe a nice drive shaft out of titanium would be sweet but i dont know,as far as the radiator aspect like you said i will need a new radiator i'm not going with that i'm going to get a custom intercooler made to replace the radiator.That's it for now.Peace I'm Out

Spartiatis
08-14-2002, 07:27 PM
Randy,

No disrespect but I dont think that he should be kicked off the site. What did he do? Even if you think that he is lying, why cant you just smile and leave it alone. Even if he is lying, I am not going to loose ant sleep over it. This is just like when Rob said one day in the futer, he would like to buy a ferrari and everyone made fun of him. Someone said he would never get because he works at Honda. Who the F#^% is he.
Now this is only my opinion and if THAT is gonna get me kicked off this site then so be it.

BmwE30S38
08-14-2002, 07:38 PM
Yeah we'll see the reason it doesnt say i dont own a bmw is because i just got this one as a project car get that right Rand.My daily driver is my Vw so This just shows that you guys come up with opinion of people based on what they say the way they say it and what they drive.So that just shows how much respect you have for everyone on this forum you figure if a person does drive or own a bmw they dont deserve to be on this forum.I think lots of the people on this froum would think differently than you .I'm surprised you threatened me with banning me oh no your gonna bann me oh no i'm so scared i'm gonna get banned what will i do then. I'll just find another bmw forum where some people actually appreciate some one trying to do something With the older bmw that started it all.And actually Give them all the info instead of you cause you are just a ignorant moderator on this forum and everything has to be your way other can stick around and deal with this crap but i wount.I got better things to do then answer people who question my credibility if you dont believe it than dont but dont give me shit.

KIRASIR
08-14-2002, 08:13 PM
I rest my case. I am done here.

This guy knows NOTHING about BMWs, conversions, physics, costs involved in such conversions.

Rear upper control arms??? Titanium driveshaft??? Custom intercooler to replace radiator??? Custom control arms, tie rods, and shock mounts???

This is truly ridiculous.

SL

I never said i was gonna use 850csi struts.And i know that a tranny and a v8 isn't all i need. I know what's involved and i know it's nto as easy as it sounds.As far as the parts for the suspension that i am planning on getting made are like you said the lower control arms,front and back shock mounts,upper control arms in the rear,tie-rods.Preety much anything else that i might need custom made for the suspension that is.Then maybe a nice drive shaft out of titanium would be sweet but i dont know,as far as the radiator aspect like you said i will need a new radiator i'm not going with that i'm going to get a custom intercooler made to replace the radiator.That's it for now.Peace I'm Out

BmwE30S38
08-14-2002, 08:22 PM
Oh yeah you are done here cause i answered your suspension question boy so you are done here nothing left here for you.Too bad

BmwE30S38
08-14-2002, 08:25 PM
Yeah you and your physics oh yeah gotta have physics with everything right yeah gotta have that.Shit man come up with a better line than,this guy know nothing about covnersions,cost,physics damn seriously get a new line you've been using the same words for too long quit making everything so hard just like your life.

Spartiatis
08-14-2002, 08:33 PM
So everyone that does not have a Bmw should not be here. Randy, think of what you are saying.

EMPOWERD
08-14-2002, 09:59 PM
no.... people that talk pure shit and are only here to waist space (with tons of foul language) will not be tolerated. GET IT?

Spartiatis
08-14-2002, 10:36 PM
Ok, I repect that but c mon, why would he lie, I bet you Randy that when you once had the vision of of 3.2L supercharged E30, I bet even you didnt believe that you would have what you have now. I am glad that you and maybe now him give us guys some encouragment to mod our cars like you did yours. I mean no disrespect, but thats what we are all on MAXBIMMER, for the love of these cars. Your car gave me encouragement and maybe his car will to.

Thanks
Leonidas Heos*wave*