PDA

View Full Version : ? For those heading up First Episode

Ack
08-13-2002, 08:13 AM
Guys,

I know you were sending info out this week for those registered for the "First Episode". When I sent my registration in, I forgot to mark off that I needed an electrical outlet to hook my battary charging system into. Without the outlet, I won't be able to have my system on. Let me know if its possible to get a spot near an outlet.

Thanks.

Pete

ROB89M3
08-13-2002, 08:20 AM
There should be a contact section on the webpage for you to ask them..

http://www.thefirstepisode.com/home.html

btw: when are you guys bringing your cars to the show? The friday night or the Saturday morning?

Ack
08-13-2002, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by ROB89M3
There should be a contact section on the webpage for you to ask them..

http://www.thefirstepisode.com/home.html

btw: when are you guys bringing your cars to the show? The friday night or the Saturday morning?

I wasn't sure if that contact info was for general info only.

I'm driving up Friday to set up the car. I think this is when they want those showing their cars to meet and setup.

Btw Rob, I saw your car at the show and it is super hot!! *th-up*

EMPOWERD
08-13-2002, 01:32 PM
I'm part of The First Episode team and I'll make sure they know... we just had a meeting last night 'till midnight.

Ack
08-13-2002, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by empowerd
I'm part of The First Episode team and I'll make sure they know... we just had a meeting last night 'till midnight.

Thanks!

I got thru to AJ and I think I'm all set to go. He was faxing over some info about electric outlets and such. This show should be amazing!

Fast_Gal
08-13-2002, 08:08 PM

Hey R do you and GAmite have a life outside of Max land. It seems that you and gamite are hooked up to this site 24/7

EMPOWERD
08-13-2002, 11:30 PM
Hey Babe! I don't know what you're talking about. I just got home from a bar on College St... just cause my PC is on doesn't mean anyone's home. Gamite?..... well, that's another story! just look at how many posts I have compared to most post-whore's on the board (ahem..ROB?)

ROB89M3
08-13-2002, 11:38 PM
just look at how many posts I have compared to most post-whore's on the board (ahem..ROB?)
oh yeah...At least I don't wear "Flowered shirts"..and eat "fruitcake for breakfast!

hahaha:D j/k

Fast_Gal
08-13-2002, 11:48 PM

oh yeah...At least I don't wear "Flowered shirts"..and eat "fruitcake for breakfast!

hahaha:D j/k

Well I guess i kind of understand empowered's train of thought sunday morning.......

Empowered wakes up at 7:00am and asks:
hmmmmm? What should i wear today?

Using his Deductive reasoning skills, he thought to himself:

Well today is all about BMW's-----> BMW's are really exotic cars---------> therefore i should try to look exotic too----->I got it!!

Hence the red flowered love boat shirt!:D

That's my only explanation.;) :D

p.s. Just kidding around. :) Everyone thought you looked hot;) :D

EMPOWERD
08-14-2002, 12:06 AM

Fruitcakes? what? you lost me.

I EAT 2.5L STROKER M3's FOR BREAKFAST ROB!

and at least I don't detail used car's for a living!

BABE,

I woke up Sunday morning feeling a little "magnum" shall we say:D

Fast_Gal
08-14-2002, 12:09 AM

Fruitcakes? what? you lost me.

I EAT 2.5L STROKER M3's FOR BREAKFAST ROB!

now now children. (south park)

ROB89M3
08-14-2002, 12:11 AM

You kill me Randy...
haha again...I used to detail cars...but now I sell cars Randy-boy...;)hahaha

ROB89M3
08-14-2002, 12:12 AM
"Move along,there's nothing to see...move along" -Officer Barbrady (South Park) baaahhaha

Eurostyle
08-14-2002, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Bul Sye Babe

Well I guess i kind of understand empowered's train of thought sunday morning.......

Empowered wakes up at 7:00am and asks:
hmmmmm? What should i wear today?

Using his Deductive reasoning skills, he thought to himself:

Well today is all about BMW's-----> BMW's are really exotic cars---------> therefore i should try to look exotic too----->I got it!!

Hence the red flowered love boat shirt!:D

That's my only explanation.;) :D

p.s. Just kidding around. :) Everyone thought you looked hot;) :D

HA HA!!!!:D :D Thats funny!!!! LoL By the way the shirt was a great idea; Randy was so easy to spot at the show! Whenever you needed him you just look for the red shirt!!!:)

Bliss
08-14-2002, 08:47 PM
You guys kill me.:D :D

punnzzells
08-15-2002, 10:52 AM
Randy....

Is your BEAST going to be at the show?? ... I keep telling this person about it and they have never had the pleasure of seeing it...

Looks like it is a big show... how much is the Gen Admin?

Anyone, besides our Hawaii 5 "O" leader going? (kidding).. ok no I am not! hahhahaha!!!:moon:

Mike.

*smoke*

ROB89M3
08-15-2002, 01:38 PM
I just recieved my package in the mail today.
From the floorplan,it looks like there will only be 2 halls used. I thought it would be 3?
Also I'd like to know when we should bring our cars on the Friday night or the saturday morning..

thanks

Razkal
08-15-2002, 01:56 PM
I just recieved my package in the mail today.
From the floorplan,it looks like there will only be 2 halls used. I thought it would be 3?
Also I'd like to know when we should bring our cars on the Friday night or the saturday morning..

thanks

Hi all,
For any information regarding the show, you can use the following link -

Contact Information Page (http://www.thefirstepisode.com/contact.html)

Thanks!

ROB89M3
08-15-2002, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Razkal 320i

Hi all,
For any information regarding the show, you can use the following link -

Contact Information Page (http://www.thefirstepisode.com/contact.html)

Thanks!
OK GOOD THANKS!
I sent an email to AJ and Jenn .