PDA

View Full Version : Directions.........

Lennon
08-08-2002, 11:11 PM
Ok guys, totally new to the neibourhood, so if I'm coming up from the london area........ (east towards TO.) which exit do I take to get to bimmercruise, better yet, where and how do I get there??

MP328
08-09-2002, 12:02 AM
get on the 401 east and keep going until the 401 and 403 split. take the 403 east towards niagara and keep going until u get to the QEW. then u can go to toronto or niagara. offcourse u go on the QEW Toronto. keep going till u see Cawthra Rd and exit there. At the off-ramp light, turn left and go over the bridge, then turn right at the first light (N.Sevice Rd). Continue East on the Service road about 1km and the Plaza is on the left. should be around 180 km or a bit more

try also www.mapquest.com and use their Driving Direction page. type in ur adress and find the exact location (street) for the bimmercruise on the site here and type it in. and it should give u the detailed list where to go

Polish
08-09-2002, 12:17 AM
lol, damn 180 klicks,thats far, im meeting up from st. catherines and crusing all the way there, i wanna get some nice footaghe so im making the trek, ;)

MP328
08-10-2002, 10:46 AM
180 km is from london to my house. if u live before london it'll be closer. from hamilton is not even 50km.