PDA

View Full Version : Cruise to MOSPORT on Sunday Sept 8........

notjoe
08-08-2002, 10:49 AM
Ok guys,

I figured i would try this again and see how it goes.

I'm going to plan a Cruize to Niagara or what gladdom3 and i had in mind which was going along 50 to 9 and across to milton to a nice road up a mountain which Gladdo knows of.

Either one of these cruizes will be sweet to go on and we will be doing one of these for sure but it is just a question of which one to do.

Everyone will meet at The Crossroads Plaza which is at 401 & Weston Rd.,pull into the Tim Hortons and we will all meet there.

Now for the question, Would you guys rather go over to Niagara or would you rather go along some winding roads and such?

Lets hear your ideas on this so we can get everything sorted out and set in stone by next week.

The date is the date and will not be changed and there should be more than enough time to book this day off for this cruize if you really want to come

Joe

So far the list is :

me
E46_lover(camera man)
braindamage
empowerd
saj328
M50E30
spd_7
Thinair
Sith
GladdoM3
Chuck's 84-318i
bimmerpwr
Razkal 320i
tlaselva (camera car)
Shotta (depends on if car is fixed)
BiMMer745i aka richbastard (50/50 chance)

Jon@Bimmersport
08-09-2002, 04:17 PM
ahem....arent u forgetting the 1 and only....grasshopper??? LOL see wat u did '88 325e!!!

i say we go to niagra....thats all im up for...the winding roads we went too, they're fun but we been there too many times

Jon@Bimmersport
08-09-2002, 05:36 PM
na im jus known as grasshopper cuz i am 1 of the youngest here...lol....

Shotta
08-14-2002, 01:14 PM
Im up for a cruise to Niagra! then again, im up for a cruise anywhere! :cool:

braindamage
08-14-2002, 01:24 PM
That weekend is BMW driving school and Club Race at Mosport.

EMPOWERD
08-14-2002, 01:36 PM
Here's a suggestion: Instead of going to Niagara (AGAIN!) why don't we take the back-roads to Mosport? If you think BimmerCruize was sick, wait till you see the AWSOME BMW race cars being trailered up from the States for the big club race that weekend. Admission if FREE and you get a chance to see some serious machinery. Here's a peek of what the starting grid looked like last Sept.

P.S. The drive there is also a hoot... lots of nice roads to boot along on. A lot better than a boring highway drive.

P.S.S. Dave (E30M50) works on Sunday's

WASABI
08-14-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by empowerd
Here's a suggestion: Instead of going to Niagara (AGAIN!) why don't we take the back-roads to Mosport?

Sheeez ... you read my mind!:D I'm down for that.*th-up*

Shotta
08-14-2002, 01:42 PM
I agree, there are going to be alot of nyce bimmers at mosport, i think my uncle will be racing that weekend also so i wouldnt mind going to see how he does.
If OnLy We CouLd Be At 2 PlAcEs At OnCe :cool:

notjoe
08-14-2002, 01:53 PM
Here's a suggestion: Instead of going to Niagara (AGAIN!) why don't we take the back-roads to Mosport? If you think BimmerCruize was sick, wait till you see the AWSOME BMW race cars being trailered up from the States for the big club race that weekend. Admission if FREE and you get a chance to see some serious machinery. Here's a peek of what the starting grid looked like last Sept.

P.S. The drive there is also a hoot... lots of nice roads to boot along on. A lot better than a boring highway drive.

I think that is an amazing idea and i say we do that, but i still think we should get in one more Niagara Cruize before some of us put the toys away :)

Lil'Smoothie
08-14-2002, 02:08 PM
I think im gonna go up and stay over nite, thats what I did last year and it was awesome, it was like a little BMW show there

M50E30
08-14-2002, 04:21 PM

Hey I got that day off! I'm so into that Mosport idea! Hopefully my E30 will be roadworthy!
*th-up*

spd_7
08-14-2002, 10:33 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by empowerd
Instead of going to Niagara (AGAIN!) why don't we take the back-roads to Mosport?

I'll show you some back roads!!!!!

EMPOWERD
08-14-2002, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by spd_7
[QUOTE][i]

I'll show you some back roads!!!!!

That's a good idea spd_7... I know you're from around there. Would you mind meeting up with us at Weston & 401 (again:) ) and maybe leading the cruise once we get past the 'Shwa?

P.S. I might not be able to make it that weekend, Joe... do you mind partnering up with spd_7 for a cool map route?

GR8 Ride
08-15-2002, 02:02 PM

Hmm...interesting pic. Just before Stickley managed to bang up his LTW into the wall at turn 9.....

And if I'm correct, I believe that's me halfway in the back, talking to one of the drivers....

Looking forward to the Club Race this year. Possible plan is to take my car Club Racing next year....

Pat

M50E30
08-15-2002, 11:15 PM
So whats the deal for the cruize? I'm going to Wheels Direct tomorrow to get the damn wheels on the E30 (last chance or I want my money back). I hope we get a good turn out for this cruize 'cause I love Mosport! Also for anyone who hasn't been to Mosport shoud make the effort to come!

Dave

P.S.: Besides I get to show off the E30! LOL!

EMPOWERD
08-15-2002, 11:50 PM
I won't be in town that weekend. Me and a bunch of guys are going up to Algonquin to do the ATV adventures thing for the 3rd year in a row.... it's the most fun you'll ever have! I've done the White Water Rafting thing on the Ottawa River aswell as the Colorado... and this doesn't even compare. Have fun on the cruise guys!

ATV'ing IS CANCELLED!

Polish
08-16-2002, 12:19 AM
sorry im not from around niagra, but i wanna meet some of you guys again, bimmer cruize was amazing, anyway, how far is it and everything, im coming from hamilton, so im not sure how long the cruise is gonna be km wise and all

GladdoM3
08-16-2002, 12:22 PM
That is going to be sweet ! I am IN FOR SURE !

Lets cruize up on Hwy 7 or a small road further north !
Looking forward to it guys !
Later
Jordan

Chuck's 84-318i
08-16-2002, 02:57 PM
This cruize to motorsport sounds interesting. I just want to know where motorsport is going to be held.

bimmerpwr
08-17-2002, 12:00 PM
COUNT ME IN, let's just hope it doesn't turn out like the last cruize where not ONE person showed up.........

notjoe
08-17-2002, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by bimmerpwr
COUNT ME IN, let's just hope it doesn't turn out like the last cruize where not ONE person showed up.........

It wont be at all, and i still owe you a beer for that ;)

Joe

notjoe
08-17-2002, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by GladdoM3
That is going to be sweet ! I am IN FOR SURE !

Lets cruize up on Hwy 7 or a small road further north !
Looking forward to it guys !
Later
Jordan

I think we should go up king St. then could cut across Hwy 9, i love King St!

Jon@Bimmersport
08-17-2002, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by notjoe

I think we should go up king St. then could cut across Hwy 9, i love King St!

king st......thats downtown??? if it is...dude we will be pickin up gurls there man!

notjoe
08-18-2002, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover

king st......thats downtown??? if it is...dude we will be pickin up gurls there man!

NA, it is a different king St., not too far from Albion ;)

Razkal
08-18-2002, 01:38 PM
Count me in as well!!!

Polish
08-18-2002, 02:16 PM
oh **** boys, i think im gonna be there too, lol, just one ****ing question, im from hamilton, so coulld some tell me where i can get a map of where we are meeting and shit, thanks

notjoe
08-19-2002, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Sith
oh **** boys, i think im gonna be there too, lol, just one ****ing question, im from hamilton, so coulld some tell me where i can get a map of where we are meeting and shit, thanks

You're looking at maybe 30-45 mins to make it to the meeting spot, it is right off of the 401 & Weston Rd.

I know from the meeting spot to Kitchener takes me about 45 mins.

Joe

bimmerpwr
08-19-2002, 07:00 PM
Hey Sith, check your Private Message box

Florin

Polish
08-19-2002, 11:13 PM
okay guys, i will be there, but can someone help me out with the meeting spot directions, i just need to know the address number or how to get to Weston Rd.

thanks

AMG_POWER
08-20-2002, 04:11 AM
hey guys so where are we going? i don;t get it lol!

Jon@Bimmersport
08-20-2002, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by BiMMer745i
hey guys so where are we going? i don;t get it lol!

we r going to mosport, but we r cruising FROM timmies at weston rd.

notjoe
08-20-2002, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Sith
okay guys, i will be there, but can someone help me out with the meeting spot directions, i just need to know the address number or how to get to Weston Rd.

thanks

You take the 401 east/west depending on where you're coming from. You you're coming from the Kitchener area you will just jump on the 401 and go east, get off at Weston Rd(right befoe the 400), follow the exit straight through right into the plaza and you will make the first left once you pull into the drive way of the plaza.

If you're driving west from around the Scarb. Area you will get off at the Weston Rd. exit, right after the 400, and make a left (go south, then make another left into the plaza.

If anyone is unsure please drop me a line and i will try to explain better. Couple th ings we should know.

Keep an eye out for what time the meet is going to be as we still need to find out what time shit goes down at mosport.

Joe

notjoe
08-20-2002, 06:13 PM
Anyone know what time mosport starts? Either that or lets set a time to meet, Now is your chance to speak up so lets hear what time you guyts think we should meet at and head out to mosport at.

Joe

WASABI
08-22-2002, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by notjoe
Anyone know what time mosport starts? Either that or lets set a time to meet, Now is your chance to speak up so lets hear what time you guyts think we should meet at and head out to mosport at.
Joe

Okay ... The 1hr enduro race will start around noon, and practice sessions will begin at 10AM.

Depending if you guys want to watch the practice session, we'll have to meet-up between 8:30-9:00 and Leave by 9, assuming it'll take 1 hr to get there.

Or if you just want to watch the enduro race, we can meet around 10:30-11:00 am, and leave by 11AM.

either one is good for me, but the second one will probly be better for most ... *sleep* *sleep* ... cuz of ... *drink* *smoke* *drink* *smoke* ... *wiggle* *wiggle* ... lol ...:D

notjoe
08-22-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by saj328

Okay ... The 1hr enduro race will start around noon, and practice sessions will begin at 10AM.

Depending if you guys want to watch the practice session, we'll have to meet-up between 8:30-9:00 and Leave by 9, assuming it'll take 1 hr to get there.

Or if you just want to watch the enduro race, we can meet around 10:30-11:00 am, and leave by 11AM.

either one is good for me, but the second one will probly be better for most ... *sleep* *sleep* ... cuz of ... *drink* *smoke* *drink* *smoke* ... *wiggle* *wiggle* ... lol ...:D

Sounds like a good plan!

Ok, Details are as follows:

Meet up at the tim hortons at weston rd. & the 401 between 10 and 11 AM, we leave at 11AM to make it up for the race at 12pm

Anyone have any objections to this?

Jon@Bimmersport
08-22-2002, 04:42 PM
great plan..we shud leave at 10:30 jus to leave a lil extra time jus in case something happens

Polish
08-22-2002, 04:58 PM
ya im in for either or, so its all good, cant wait for this shit, its gonna be amazinf :D :puke:

notjoe
08-22-2002, 05:05 PM
great plan..we shud leave at 10:30 jus to leave a lil extra time jus in case something happens

Hehehe, we're going to be on some nice roads up north we could probably leave at 11:30am and still be on time ;)

bimmerpwr
08-23-2002, 06:20 PM
Sounds good to me, can't wait!!!!

tlaselva
08-29-2002, 01:07 AM
I'm in also.

Confirmed I won't be working that day! :cool:

EMPOWERD
08-29-2002, 08:42 PM
well, it looks like i'll be going afterall. The ATV weekend got pushed back 1 week. The question is.... should I take my bike? If the weather is nice, you'll be seeing some nice 3rd gear stand-up wheelies!

M50E30
08-29-2002, 09:03 PM
Someone make up a list of people who are going. And don't forget ME! :P

Shotta
08-30-2002, 12:24 AM
Dammit im driving down the qew coming back from my vacation in myrtle beach, when all of a sudden my 2 rear tires BLOW*devil* after paying the $500 towing bill to get the car back to my dads shop in PICKERING from NIAGRA, i learned that the suspension in the rear was F**KED ( the day i left myrtle beach i was wondering why the car was sitting so low to the ground, i thought it was all the extra weight i put in it) anyways my car is in the shop rite now, if i get it back in time then i'll be joining u guys on the cruise to mosport, if not then thats gonna suck

M50E30
08-30-2002, 01:16 AM
Shotta,

Too bad you couldn't get a hold of me. I would have let you store your car here or at my mechanics. Hope the bill to fix the car isn't as bad as that towing bill! Good luck and possibly see you at the cruize.

L8R,
Dave

Jon@Bimmersport
08-30-2002, 08:02 AM
notjoe
E46_lover(camera man)
braindamage
empowerd
saj328
M50E30
spd_7
Bad-Karma
Sith
GladdoM3
Chuck's 84-318i
bimmerpwr
Razkal 320i
tlaselva (camera car)

M50E30
08-30-2002, 05:28 PM
Hey guys! I made a suggestion to this guy (Jonathan Poole who organized a cool BMW 2002 meet earlier this year) to get a bunch of 2002's to join our Mosport cruize. We could all gather in one spot (bring your own little BBQ's and coolers to eat) and watch the BMW club racing. I will keep you posted so we can add to the list.

Dave

thinair
08-30-2002, 06:10 PM
I think i'll be attending this meet/cruise with you guys. I'll probably with my friend again in a white 318is..... See you guys there.

Shotta
08-30-2002, 06:58 PM
If my car isnt ready for the cruise then there might be hope for me still, my friend might bring his X5 so we might go in his car, but we'll see, we might both go *th-up*

GladdoM3
09-05-2002, 01:58 AM
see all of u guys then !!!!!!! :moon:

GR8 Ride
09-05-2002, 08:50 AM
notjoe
E46_lover(camera man)
braindamage
empowerd
saj328
M50E30
spd_7
Bad-Karma
Sith
GladdoM3
Chuck's 84-318i
bimmerpwr
Razkal 320i
tlaselva (camera car)

Uhh...you probably want to take me off that list.

I'll be at Mosport all weekend already, so doubtful I'd be attending a cruise to it. Glad to see you guys there though...

Pat

AMG_POWER
09-05-2002, 07:18 PM
50/50 might be in !

Jon@Bimmersport
09-05-2002, 08:24 PM
notjoe
E46_lover(camera man)
braindamage
empowerd
saj328
M50E30
spd_7
Thinair
Sith
GladdoM3
Chuck's 84-318i
bimmerpwr
Razkal 320i
tlaselva (camera car)

ambasah
09-06-2002, 10:43 AM
I will try to make it as well.

Johnnybmer
09-06-2002, 01:09 PM
Hi guys i live in Oshawa so i already live pretty close to Mosport. I'm not too sure if i'm going or not, but i can give u some advice if u guys want to go somewhere to eat. Go to Le Scratch in Oshawa. After mosport you can get something to eat and watch some volleyball thats going on outside. I also heard theres a swim suit contest going on later that night too. If your interested PM and i can possibly find out more info. Later guys:cool:

EMPOWERD
09-06-2002, 01:24 PM
Le Scratch? HaHa, I was just there on Wed! Man, they have some seriously HOT waitresses prancing around that place.... They all wear black mini skirts with F*-ME boots!

Looks like I'll be taking my G/F on the back of my bike Sunday.

Jon@Bimmersport
09-06-2002, 03:25 PM
Le Scratch? HaHa, I was just there on Wed! Man, they have some seriously HOT waitresses prancing around that place.... They all wear black mini skirts with F*-ME boots!

Looks like I'll be taking my G/F on the back of my bike Sunday.

randy...i hope gabi likes doing wheelies lol...are u gonna jus ride normal for that day?

M50E30
09-06-2002, 04:08 PM
I F%$*in' can't believe this! The threads on my wheel bolts are comming off again! :mad: I just got off the phone with Wheels Direct and they want me to come up again! This is ludicrious! :mad:

So needless to say that driving 3 hours wouldn't be a good idea when the threads are on the way out. So i'm out.

Dave
:mad:

Shotta
09-06-2002, 06:58 PM
my car is still in the shop, my dad lost the key for the lock nut on the rims :mad: so that held me up all this time, ive been drilling out the locks but so far ive only gotten 1 wheel off, damn my rear tires have steel coming out of them, looks like i was doing donuts for a half hour, anyway i doubt i can get the other 3 wheels off 2morrow so i cant make it, AND my friend with the X5 cant make it on sunday so i dunno, i might drive my mr2 up on sunday cuz i wanna see some racing!! also just to let u know if any1 is intreset, next saturday there is gonna be some more recing up at mosport, my uncle will be racing his rx7 and there should be some m3's running so for anyone thats intrested its next satuday, hope 2 see u guys on sunday, lates!

Gamite
09-06-2002, 08:07 PM
Update that list, Me and Charlie are in.

Jon@Bimmersport
09-06-2002, 08:40 PM
notjoe
E46_lover(i wont have a ****ing camera )
braindamage
empowerd
saj328
Gamite
spd_7
Thinair
Sith
GladdoM3
Chuck's 84-318i
bimmerpwr
Razkal 320i
tlaselva (donor car for e46_lover)
Bimmersport

tlaselva
09-06-2002, 09:10 PM
Hey E46 Lover, got a 2 MB Digital Cam. If your still in, you can use my cam.

thinair
09-06-2002, 09:24 PM
I'm out, I have family coming over and stuff, next time I guess...

Jon@Bimmersport
09-06-2002, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by tlaselva
Hey E46 Lover, got a 2 MB Digital Cam. If your still in, you can use my cam.

wat do u mean? it hold 2MB of still images?? i meant video camera...but bring it anyway,..i have flash cards so i can take pics more pics! thanx man

bimmerpwr
09-07-2002, 11:04 AM
Is the meet still from 10am to 11 am and leave for Mosport at 11am???

EMPOWERD
09-07-2002, 01:06 PM
Looks like I"ll be riding up alone tomorrow.... Gabi's ragweed allergies are too bad:D I'll see you all there at 10:30 for 11:00am sharp departure!

Gamite
09-07-2002, 03:05 PM
Looks like I"ll be riding up alone tomorrow.... Gabi's ragweed allergies are too bad:D I'll see you all there at 10:30 for 11:00am sharp departure!

Hrm, I guess we're gonna be seeing some WHEELIES!!!

EMPOWERD
09-07-2002, 08:53 PM
....actually, beleive it or not... I can carry them a lot longer with her on the bike. She helps balance it at the verticle point.

Gamite
09-07-2002, 10:03 PM
I got a big concrete brick you can tie back there.. :P

EMPOWERD
09-07-2002, 11:07 PM
is your brick blonde with 36DD tits?

BMW BMXer
09-07-2002, 11:52 PM

if so ill buy ona these bricks

another cruise i miss cuza work.. :mad:

Fast_Gal
09-08-2002, 03:32 AM
Hey ya'll i might show up in the morning. Who wants to buy me a coffee? i can't go to mosport but meeting some of you guys would be nice. So?..... anyone for a coffee?

Gamite
09-08-2002, 07:58 AM

Actually its a brunette. So how bout it? j/k

GEEFUNK
09-08-2002, 01:25 PM
Hey guys, Just got info about MaxBimmer. Met some of you at First episode. I wanted to go to the cruize today, but missed the time of departure. Anyway I'll be there for the next one for sure.

This club looks great! It is very refreshing to find a lot of Bimmer fanatics. Count me in for all events.

About my ride...I'm just starting to supe it. Next spring dumping a whole lot of $$$ in my ride.... For anybody who can help me get some info. I already pretty much got things for the look I'm searching for, I just need some assistance on SPEED. I want it CRAZYFAST!

GEEFUNK*smoke*