PDA

View Full Version : Bimmercruize Texas?

BoBimmer
08-08-2002, 03:32 AM
Come on they say everything is bigger in Texas lets get going Texas. I want to set up a time for Bimmercruz TEXAS style, bigger badder and louder I figure we could go from "Terry Sayther BMW" in Austin to "BMP" in Tyler?? And maybe some stops along the way or maybe change the whole route to begin with anyone interested PM me, or E-mail me. This will also be the beginning of a awesome Texas Bimmer club so lets get some response going now!~

WoLF
08-13-2002, 01:33 AM
Sounds kick ass!

Lil'Smoothie
08-13-2002, 02:01 PM
In five more years when I move to San Antonio as the Spurs new starting 2 gaurd i'll be up for it:D

Bliss
08-13-2002, 04:19 PM
Very nice! If you guys have a nice turnout and some footage of the event, i might be able to host the video for you guys on max.*th-up*

hawai-Ian
08-14-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by BoBimmer
Come on they say everything is bigger in Texas lets get going Texas. I want to set up a time for Bimmercruz TEXAS style, bigger badder and louder I figure we could go from "Terry Sayther BMW" in Austin to "BMP" in Tyler?? And maybe some stops along the way or maybe change the whole route to begin with anyone interested PM me, or E-mail me. This will also be the beginning of a awesome Texas Bimmer club so lets get some response going now!~

does your bimmer have the mandatory gun rack *uzi*