PDA

View Full Version : Headaches.....................

Lennon
08-05-2002, 04:22 PM
I just bought some eyebrows for my car, (got them from Filip, and they are great!!!) I have gotten them painted now all I have to do is install them, and I have no idea of how to do that properly without breaking something.*no-no*

So does have any of you installed them yourself?? Please give me some instructions*wave* *th-up*

Oh, I also bought some side skirts, great job on them Filip! Now all I have to do is install those as well.......... yikes :(

Tracer
08-05-2002, 04:41 PM
Flip is the man. *th-up*

I am going to have a car that looks exactly like his. But the guy driving mine looks way cooler than him. HEHE I am going to order a 10 piece body kit for my car from him, and I just got the TSW EDGE wheels that he has. I am going to have my whole car painted when I get the body kit, probably a dark blue, or a brighter white than I currently have.

Two thumbs up to Flip!!

Tracer

e36_freak
08-05-2002, 05:11 PM
the eye lids are very simple to install....... you drill a couple holes and screw it in.....
ba da bing ba da bang....... also the side skirts are easy to install too one hole on each side and then screw it in....
if you'd like me to show you how we could meet up sometime....
i'm filip's good friend.....

mike

Lennon
08-05-2002, 06:27 PM
Yeah, thats great, I would meet up no prob. I just want to get the things on you know, also, the skirts, is there non fill required? Just paint and screw on? I'm just looking at the line of the skirt where it meets the car. and if you look close to it, its a little uneven. I dunno if that'll change after it gets painted or what.....

e36_freak
08-06-2002, 03:02 AM
not too sure. you might need to wet sand it down a bit so it's all smooth for painting..... eurostyle (fil) just brought up a very nice point when i met him today. he told me that you lived in cambridge. and i just saw that on your info. that'll bring a bit of a problem since i live here in mississauga. = ) :P :P :P

Eurostyle
08-06-2002, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by Lennon
Yeah, thats great, I would meet up no prob. I just want to get the things on you know, also, the skirts, is there non fill required? Just paint and screw on? I'm just looking at the line of the skirt where it meets the car. and if you look close to it, its a little uneven. I dunno if that'll change after it gets painted or what.....

All you need to make it fit perfect is to use some 100 grid sand paper and a sanding block (or any other straight object) to get that edge to be as straight as your car's 1/4 pannel. If in any doubt, just give me a call, i'll give you more info...

Lennon
08-06-2002, 04:24 PM
I appriciate it guys, thanks Filip, I'll probably just talk to ya at Bimmercruise