PDA

View Full Version : Cruize on Sept 1,2002, It is a Sunday!

notjoe
08-02-2002, 01:54 PM
Ok guys,

I figured i would try this again and see how it goes.

I'm going to plan a Cruize to Niagara or what gladdom3 and i had in mind which was going along 50 to 9 and across to milton to a nice road up a mountain which Gladdo knows of.

Either one of these cruizes will be sweet to go on and we will be doing one of these for sure but it is just a question of which one to do.

Everyone will meet at The Crossroads Plaza which is at 401 & Weston Rd.,pull into the Tim Hortons and we will all meet there.

Now for the question, Would you guys rather go over to Niagara or would you rather go along some winding roads and such?

Lets hear your ideas on this so we can get everything sorted out and set in stone by next week.

Joe

Gamite
08-02-2002, 02:11 PM
I got a better idea, lets make a cruize to the first episode, since it will be on that day.

Jon@Bimmersport
08-02-2002, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Gamite
I got a better idea, lets make a cruize to the first episode, since it will be on that day.

i like that idea but the niagra 1 is a bit better since some of maxbimmer's sexiest cars will be in the show...but it wud be kool having maxbimmer cruise up there to the show, but most people might be working or have other plans. why not have both? but the niagra cruise a week or so after

notjoe
08-03-2002, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover

i like that idea but the niagra 1 is a bit better since some of maxbimmer's sexiest cars will be in the show...but it wud be kool having maxbimmer cruise up there to the show, but most people might be working or have other plans. why not have both? but the niagra cruise a week or so after

I'm just wondering if a week or two after ?

AMG_POWER
08-08-2002, 10:44 AM
I'm in whenever you go !*uzi* *uzi*

notjoe
08-08-2002, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by BiMMer745i
I'm in whenever you go !*uzi* *uzi*

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=35761#post35761