PDA

View Full Version : Guess who's back?

'88 325e
08-01-2002, 12:50 AM
*love*

She may not look pretty right now so thats why I only posted one pic but it will be done for Bimmercruize '02! So if you want to see all of it then you have to come to the show! He He He
*th-up*

'88 325e
08-01-2002, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by ROB89M3
the gap between the front bumpwer and body would look great if you'd put the black rubber gasket that the e30 M3's have.

Yeah that is bothering me alot. Do you have any pics of that piece?

Jon@Bimmersport
08-01-2002, 04:05 AM
i agree...the black thing wud make it look a lot better! but i wud paint it the body paint b4 putting it in....but its all up 2 u dave!

this is a bit off topic but how many cars are expected to be competing at bimmercruize?

Eurostyle
08-01-2002, 04:45 AM
Hey Dave, do you drive the car! If you do then was that you I saw in Mississauga today?(well, yesterday really). It was at 3:45PM at Cawthra and 403. I was waiting to get on the highway when an E30 sliver 4 door with an M-tehk "flew" by. It came from behind me and 2 lanes to my right so i didnt get a good look, but now that i think about it that car was not as low as yours....

Gamite
08-01-2002, 06:07 AM
She looks great Dave, cant wait to see it finished. As for that gap, if you cant get the part #, could you use weather stripping?

Actually, now that I think about it, my car comes with that too, maybe you can just find one at the junk yard or something? I bet chuck has one.

Razkal
08-01-2002, 10:00 AM
Hey there!

I am looking forward to finally seeing it!! :)

EMPOWERD
08-01-2002, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Eurostyle
Hey Dave, do you drive the car! If you do then was that you I saw in Mississauga today?(well, yesterday really). It was at 3:45PM at Cawthra and 403. I was waiting to get on the highway when an E30 sliver 4 door with an M-tehk "flew" by. It came from behind me and 2 lanes to my right so i didnt get a good look, but now that i think about it that car was not as low as yours....

HAHA!

That was me driving Dave's car Filip! I was really late for 5pm tee off (with GLADDOM3 and Staight_6) golf game and I still had to drive home to change. I picked up Dave's car at the exhaust place (they built him a custom stainless system from the header-back) and was dropping it off at my shop (Dixie & Eglington). It flyes! Sounds awsome too.

SickFinga
08-01-2002, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover
i agree...the black thing wud make it look a lot better! but i wud paint it the body paint b4 putting it in....but its all up 2 u dave!

trust me you don't wanna paint rubber

Jon@Bimmersport
08-01-2002, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by SickFinga

oh yea its rubber...*mumble* but i dunnoo...the black doesnt look to good on silver...well to me...but on robs m3 it looks nice since its white.

Gamite
08-01-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by SickFinga

yea. its gonna crack, not worth the trouble.

SickFinga
08-01-2002, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover

oh yea its rubber...*mumble* but i dunnoo...the black doesnt look to good on silver...well to me...but on robs m3 it looks nice since its white.

it looks actully good, I got rubber around my door handles and between sideskirt and the body
it looks nice

Jon@Bimmersport
08-01-2002, 03:06 PM
yea but u guys have different types of silver...his is darker...with black it'll look too dark....urs is a light metalic silver so its different

Eurostyle
08-01-2002, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by empowerd

HAHA!

That was me driving Dave's car Filip! I was really late for 5pm tee off (with GLADDOM3 and Staight_6) golf game and I still had to drive home to change. I picked up Dave's car at the exhaust place (they built him a custom stainless system from the header-back) and was dropping it off at my shop (Dixie & Eglington). It flyes! Sounds awsome too.

Haha...
I knew there are not too many cars like that arround!!! Can't wait to see it up close....