BEMUU
11-27-2004, 03:31 PM
The M3 is the only BMW i would be seen dead in

way over priced wayyyyyyyyy.

so hard to tune and modify.
you cant make any big HP.
you can do anything.
no big mods.
these cars were ment to be clean, easyily driven, reliable cars.

bmw cars arnt fun.

so simple. There are so many cars that look better.
They are severly underpowered, HELL EVEN THE M3 ONLY HAS DECENT PWR.
MANY MANY CARS CAN HADLE BETTER, BMW ARE HEAVY.
CANT TUNE THEM, HARD TO MODIFY, IF U DRIVE THEM HARD THEY BREAK, SO HARD TO REPAIR.

I WAS DRIFTING WITH MY GIRLFRIENDS M5 AND THE REAR DIFFERENTIAL STARTED TO LEAK, I TOOK IT APART ONLY TO SEE IT FULL OF SLUDGE AND BROKEN GEARS. DAMMMMMMMMMMMM. i HAD TO TAKE SO MUCH PARTS OFF THE DO THE REPAIR RIGHT.

MAN ITS SO CLEAR, ANYONE WHO LOVES TO DRIVE WHO DOESNT HAVE $$$ TO JUST POINLESSLY BLOW, SHOULD GET A BMW.

BEMUU
11-27-2004, 04:13 PM
people dont be afraid to reply.

mclaren55
11-27-2004, 04:28 PM
What's there to reply to? You are just posting all over the forums that BMW's suck. No one is afraid to reply, I just find it funny. I have owned many cars, about 3 audi's including an 01' S4, 2 benz's, an 11 second Talon, etc. The M3 is by far the best car I have ever owned, period. My 540i is also leaps and bounds ahead of anything Mercedes or Audi was making at the time. I find them both fun to drive, and track my M3 quite a bit. It hasn't broken anything as of yet, and I drive it pretty ****ing hard.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I just think you arguements are a little weak. Sure, there are better cars out there, but that's true of any manufacturer. There is always some faster, better, more reliable, etc. That's life.

P.S. As for not making power, well I know quite a few M3's that are blown that range from 350whp-500+whp.

Bliss
11-27-2004, 04:29 PM
Here's a forum that will suit your needs a little better since BMW is "overpriced". http://www.streetkiaz.com/
Good luck, and stop making a fool of yourself.

May i also reccomend the Kia Rio. Elegent, yet sporty. Happy modding *wave*