PDA

View Full Version : Fastest BMW...

ThE bRoWn GuY
07-31-2002, 03:55 AM
Does anyone know who has Canada's fastest BMW? Meaning 1/4 mile times... Who, what car, setup, and time? Just curious? Also who has the fastest BMW in Toronto?

Can you also distinguish between If these cars are street legal, or trailer queens....

Thanks, i've always wondered...

EMPOWERD
07-31-2002, 10:45 AM
Darryl,

Doing homework eh? Looking at what you'll be up against? I know someone with a '84 535 (Beige) with a 745i turbo motor running 18+psi... about 450HP. There's also a traffic lawyer in Weston by the name of Mike Brill has a crazy-ass E28 (light Blue)with DEEP dish wheels and a huge DTM wing... he's also running about 450HP turbo 3.5L (two intercoolers!). I'm gonna try and get him to go to BimmerCruize. PJC Autowerkes also has a yellow E30 race car with a supercharged 4.0L 540i V8 transplant. They're hitting 425rwHP and get wheelspin in 3rd gear on Mosport... the car weighs only about 2300lbs and leaves anything behind buring BMWCC club racing events.... reliability seems to be a factor. Next spring when my car's done... I should be able to hit about 400+rwHP @15psi... so I might be a factor too.