PDA

View Full Version : A Must Read!!!!!!!!

e36_freak
07-31-2002, 03:09 AM
i was bored and couldn't sleep so i thought i'd write a racing story
tell me what you guys think. I do not endorse street racing, and this story is in no way suggesting you go and street race.

You are driving around. Just cruising around enjoying the nice warm evening in your modified M3. You find yourself in the middle of no where. You didnít realize how you got there. So you pulled a U-turn and headed back to the city. You notice behind you that there was a car approaching at a high speed, all you could hear is his loud exhaust coming closer and closer. The car pulls beside you. Itís an Acura Integra with Type-R badges all over it and Acura racing. You both reach the traffic light at the same time and just in luck it turns red. You both just give each other a quick stare. Then you start revving your engine. RRRRRROOOO 3,4,5000 Rpms. Then he revs his engine too.. all you could hear is RRRRRRRooooooo then Psssssssss goes the blow off valve for your turbo charger. Your heart starts to pump faster and faster as you rev your engine. You turn off the music in your car and then reved again and again and again. He did the same thing too. Your heart continues to pound harder and harder. You know whatís going to happen when the lights turn green. You get ready for it. You hit the clutch and shoved it into first gear. Then continued to rev. RRRRRRROOOoo Pssssss. You notice the lights turning yellow, then you look at your lights they are still red. You rev your engine up to 4000 Rpms and for the split second when the lights turn green your heart stops and skips several beats as you dumped the clutch. Both your tires spins and the loud sound of squawking tires filled up the air. EEEEECH then it was off. Both the cars are side by side. Your breathing gets heavy, your heart starts beating again at an extremely fast pace. Youíre close to the rev limiter then you hit second gear your tires then chirped and sped off. Your heart again skips a few beats as you put it into second. The other car is still right beside you. You look down at your gauges and then slam it into third gear and your tires squawked for a split second. Youíre filled up with the adrenaline from the race. You look down at your gauges again and you are doing well over 100 Km/h and he is still beside you. The gas pedal is on the ground. You then slammed it into fourth gear thatís when you notice that the Acura is slowly falling back. You are determined to win this race. You keep pushing your car to itís limits hitting speeds of over 180 Km/h. As you come close to hitting the rev limiter again you notice that the Acura is about 3 car lengths behind you and then he turned off the road. You then took your foot off the gas pedal and let the car slow itself down. Your heart is pounding really hard your breathing very heavily but you are quite satisfied with the results.

Jon@Bimmersport
07-31-2002, 03:18 AM
wow i cud shit in my pants by jus reading that! u shud put more of these man....these r the closest thing i come to racing for now till i get a car lol :P

e36_freak
07-31-2002, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover
wow i cud shit in my pants by jus reading that! u shud put more of these man....these r the closest thing i come to racing for now till i get a car lol :P

glad you enjoyed it Jon. i'll post another one up when i'm bored to death again

SickFinga
08-01-2002, 12:04 PM
too bad turbo acura will rape m3 like a child

Jon@Bimmersport
08-01-2002, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by SickFinga
too bad turbo acura will rape m3 like a child

yea the turbo integra GSR is a killer! so is the base LS model

SickFinga
08-01-2002, 12:29 PM
heh I think even turbo dx will kill e36 m3

e36_freak
08-01-2002, 04:36 PM
where'd you get the idea that the acura had a turbo?

SickFinga
08-01-2002, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by e36_freak
where'd you get the idea that the acura had a turbo?

hmmm I'm kinda confused with this line:

Then he revs his engine too.. all you could hear is RRRRRRRooooooo then Psssssssss goes the blow off valve for your turbo charger.

so whose turbo charged is it bmw or acura?

Mr seville
08-01-2002, 05:47 PM
WHO DUDE YOUR TALENTED

and vlad don't question just read it again and again till you get it.

SickFinga
08-01-2002, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Mr 318ti
WHO DUDE YOUR TALENTED

and vlad don't question just read it again and again till you get it.

I don't get it

Mr seville
08-01-2002, 06:27 PM
yes it's his turbo in the bmw*th-up*

Jon@Bimmersport
08-01-2002, 09:03 PM
theres no dx model of integra...but theres a base LS without VTEC and the compression is really low STOCK so u can boost it at like 10psi or something on stock internals...base hp is 140hp

SickFinga
08-01-2002, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover
theres no dx model of integra...but theres a base LS without VTEC and the compression is really low STOCK so u can boost it at like 10psi or something on stock internals...base hp is 140hp

I meant CIVIC

KIRASIR
08-01-2002, 11:06 PM
I find the whole story too unrealistic, and what's up with this:

"Youíre close to the rev limiter then you HIT second gear your tires then CHIRPED and sped off. Your heart again skips a few beats as you put it into SECOND."

Huh? 2 second gears?!?!?

Not to mention that if you dump a clutch in a turbo M3 at 4k, you'll be just sitting in one place burning rubber.

Good try though.

SL

SickFinga
08-01-2002, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by KIRASIR
I find the whole story too unrealistic, and what's up with this:

"Youíre close to the rev limiter then you HIT second gear your tires then CHIRPED and sped off. Your heart again skips a few beats as you put it into SECOND."

Huh? 2 second gears?!?!?

Not to mention that if you dump a clutch in a turbo M3 at 4k, you'll be just sitting in one place burning rubber.

Good try though.

SL

I must say even in non turbo m3 if you drop it at 4k you will sit in one place.

P.S. Kirasir translate me this:
Then he revs his engine too.. all you could hear is RRRRRRRooooooo then Psssssssss goes the blow off valve for your turbo charger

when I read it till the words "blow off valve" sounds to me that Acura is turbo chaged and then next words just doesn't make any sense to me.

Jon@Bimmersport
08-01-2002, 11:38 PM
it cud be vortech supercharged...they can have BOV's too...

KIRASIR
08-02-2002, 12:42 AM
Based on that sentence alone it is totally unclear which car has the turbo.

On the other hand, maybe it's the sound of one of those "speaker type" blow off valves. :D

SL

Originally posted by SickFinga
[B]

P.S. Kirasir translate me this:
Then he revs his engine too.. all you could hear is RRRRRRRooooooo then Psssssssss goes the blow off valve for your turbo charger

e36_freak
08-02-2002, 01:10 AM
sorry......my story's a bit confusing..... then again i wrote it at 2 in the morning.....cuz i couldn't sleep.....
so......
yah

it was the bmw's turbo......
"Youíre close to the rev limiter then you HIT second gear your tires then CHIRPED and sped off. Your heart again skips a few beats as you put it into SECOND"

i meant your. Youíre close to the rev limiter then you HIT second gear your tires then CHIRPED Your heart skipped a few beats as you putted it into SECOND.

Jon@Bimmersport
08-02-2002, 02:54 AM
M3 turbo *mw* how much hp do those make?