PDA

View Full Version : Sorry to start this but couldn't resist

Lee in Ottawa
11-18-2004, 06:16 PM
Thought this was funny hate to post it cause i know it's only gonna cause a problem but whatever its worth it.

The day Jordan lets max member get to him, anybody want to buy a VIS hood. I'm joking i'm sure it had nothing to do with us :D http://dtmpower.net/forum/showthread.php?t=145427 good luck on your sale Jordan *th-up*

paul christians
11-18-2004, 07:20 PM
nice joke.................

M50E30
11-18-2004, 08:00 PM
I'll post where I want to post! Just adding my opinion. Your always pretty quick to cut everyone else down, I don't see the big deal!

That sounds so familiar? :confused: I wonder where I have heard that before. :D

qwk325
11-18-2004, 08:13 PM
This will never end :D

gsbadbmr
11-18-2004, 08:16 PM
His car will look 100X better without that hood. I am still surprised he even put it on his car in the first place...i say this because almost everything he has on his car is mostly OEM stuff that fits well.

Someone down south will buy it...GUARANTEED :D

-gsbadbmr

Eurostyle
11-18-2004, 09:28 PM
His car will look 100X better without that hood. I am still surprised he even put it on his car in the first place...i say this because almost everything he has on his car is mostly OEM stuff that fits well.

Someone down south will buy it...GUARANTEED :D

-gsbadbmr

Funny thing is, someone is going to buy it from him, put it on his car, post pics on R3V and everybody will bitch at his saying his car is shit because the hood fits like crap... *no-no*

Jordan
11-18-2004, 09:50 PM
No max members "got to me"

I bought the hood hoping I could fit it better then everyone else had, and then get it painted. I originally had no intentions of leaving it exposed weave. The absolute best you can fit it is seen on my car, and needless to say its not good enough to be able to paint it. The fit is perfectlt livable when its exposed weave, but painted... it would look horrible.

I just want what I have all along, a clean straight painted hood.

If you don't want to buy it I don't care. I already have many people ready to transfer money to me. All I need to do is put it in a box and ship it.

End of ****ing story. Stop making more stupid threads, no one cares.

EMPOWERD
11-18-2004, 11:35 PM
thread explained... no need to beat a dead dog.

NOW CLOSED.