PDA

View Full Version : Bra experiences

ara325
11-15-2004, 09:32 PM
I put on a Colgan Custom bra for my e30 about two weeks ago. Yesterday, I washed the car (with the bra on), and I noticed today that there's still water between the bra and the hood. Is this going to cause a problem for my hood? Will this rust? I'm pretty sure that water alone doesn't cause rust.
Anyone with some experience with bra's (for cars, not broads) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ara

FastM3
11-15-2004, 09:36 PM
Out of all my bra experiences I think I only had 1 bad time.

I couldn't get the ****ing thing off! I was trying to pull it off, rip it off, whatever, but it wouldn't budge.

Mind you, I was drunk at the time, so I couldn't really understand the mechanism while she was on top of me humping me like a dog.

Understated
11-15-2004, 09:48 PM
^^^LMAO i hear ya...i tried one time to get it off fumbled around for a good 2 minutes girl laughed and did it herself :(

dammit i should go practice on a manakin...lol

and sorry to be o/t but can't help ya ara :D

Gianpaolo_E46
11-15-2004, 09:57 PM
its all about one hand removal, just make sure its the bra that opens from the back or u'll look like an idiot

FastM3
11-15-2004, 10:17 PM
Yup, well usually I have no problems, it was just this one, like 3 tiny clips with a solid shield. It was ****ing complicated even though all you had to do was push down then in and it would come off. I thought I was a invisible drunk up until that moment, then I realized it ****s you up hard.

moerom
11-15-2004, 10:31 PM
With enough practice you'll be able to do it with the one-hand snap:)

Justin e36
11-15-2004, 10:34 PM
Ara - Yes it will rust... there should be drain holes at the bottom.

maX - rookies. when you can completely undress a girl with your teeth: bra... panties... pants...even belt, etc. Then we'll talk.

Mr seville
11-15-2004, 10:34 PM
bra's with the clips in the front are the easiest...in the back takes two hands if ur out of practice!!! OR you could just tell her BRA AND PANTIES ON THE FLOOR ASAP!!! *uzi* *shiner*

ara325
11-15-2004, 11:01 PM
Ara - Yes it will rust... there should be drain holes at the bottom.

The water runs, it's more condensation which seems to gather. I checked it 30 mins ago and it seems to have dried. I'm still a little earie about it though.

To everyone else, i've been removing bras for over 17 years, and I still have trouble sometimes...that's why I ask my biatches to come over bra-less...they find it kinky...heh whatever works, eh!
I like Kramer's idea with a velcro strap.

Justin e36
11-15-2004, 11:04 PM
It would worry me too. I would not be surprised if it rusts. You might want to buy a can of Rust Check and spray the bottom area just to be safe. The water should all drain out quickly though.

niko_gt
11-15-2004, 11:05 PM
u gotta be able to take the bra off with one hand, thats key, use your pointer finger and thumb, and when u get to where the "clip is" just put it between ur thumb and pointer finger and run your thumb down the finger and it'll unfasten, practise makes perfect hahaha u gotta twist slightly counterclockwise while doin this - good luck

///Greco540
11-15-2004, 11:15 PM
Water is the catalyst that salt needs. There shouldn't be any water accumulations. I have a Colgan as well, I'll check mine this weekend. I usually raise the hood after washing it with the bra on getting most of the water out anyways.

For the others...
Snap in the front: 0.1 seconds using 1 finger..
3 clip back: 0.7 seconds using thumb and index finger.

Adriano
11-15-2004, 11:47 PM
Actually you can do it even faster if you use 3 fingers.
Index finger under the bra clip between the hook and her back.
Middle finger and thumb push the hook and the loop together over index finger. This also prevents you from pinching her back in which you will loose valuable turn-on points. *smoke*

niko_gt
11-16-2004, 12:05 AM
Middle finger and thumb push the hook and the loop together over index finger. This also prevents you from pinching her back in which you will loose valuable turn-on points. *smoke*

but you always lift slightly when doing the 2 finger approach, otherwise as adriano mentioned you will pinch her back, another sidenote, dont lift too high as you will make her uncomfortable as the bra will squish her boobs *shiner*

Betray
11-16-2004, 01:11 AM
With enough practice you'll be able to do it with the one-hand snap:)

hah its actully the easiest thing to do ever.. first attempt at it in my life i did it. now i do it so quickly :D

wait were talking about cars right? *par-t*

FastM3
11-16-2004, 01:24 AM
maX - rookies. when you can completely undress a girl with your teeth: bra... panties... pants...even belt, etc. Then we'll talk.

Been there, done that. I was sober during it though. ;)

UncleJ
11-16-2004, 01:27 AM
I just look at a bra and it snaps open... yeah, I'm that good.

rodo
11-16-2004, 09:24 AM
hahaha i thought it was a different kinda bra you were gona talk about :D

Quack
11-16-2004, 09:33 AM
it might piss her off, use a knife :D

ara325
11-16-2004, 10:59 AM
[QUOTE=///Greco540]Water is the catalyst that salt needs. There shouldn't be any water accumulations. I have a Colgan as well, I'll check mine this weekend. I usually raise the hood after washing it with the bra on getting most of the water out anyways.QUOTE]

How many seasons have you driven with the bra? (this is my first). I too raise the hood after washing to let the excess run-off, but maybe i'm just too paranoid about my car...it's a sickness!...faaaaaack, sometimes I wish I didn't care so much, it would be a lot easier.

Justin e36
11-16-2004, 11:25 AM
actually water isn't the catalyst which salt needs for rust (iron oxide) to begin forming. Rust is from oxygen and salt on bare metal. Pure water itself will do no harm... water with salt in it can get down where rock chips, scratches, and pitted paint cracks are. The combination of the salt with oxygen will create the rust.

SkycityBMW
11-16-2004, 12:22 PM
thumb and index finger . . . and snap . . . . YEAH BOOBIES ! ! !

takeshi
11-16-2004, 04:05 PM

i read it 4 times, i still can't picture it. Maybe i'm drunk, post a pic and draw it?? lol.

SkycityBMW
11-16-2004, 06:02 PM
i read it 4 times, i still can't picture it. Maybe i'm drunk, post a pic and draw it?? lol.

Lol . . . crude but you'll get the point . . . plus last couple minuets of work too . . . .

LMAO

Bigbore
11-16-2004, 06:49 PM
i prefer to do ye olde order: " take em off now" or "everything on the floor now" those two usually do the trick.

as for the car bra, your asking for your hood to be two different colours and for rust to start with one of those, take it off.