PDA

View Full Version : Omfg 2007 M3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMG_POWER
11-11-2004, 06:01 PM
Finally after waiting for a long time. Reading rumors from this thread and that thread, people doing photoshops on how the new M3 will look, It is time for the real deal. BMW gave out the look of their upcoming 2007 BMW M3 to a German car Magazine.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/Gherty_65/E90BMWM3.jpg

Gianpaolo_E46
11-11-2004, 06:02 PM
i like it

///MsAniTy
11-11-2004, 06:04 PM
im sold

tlaselva
11-11-2004, 06:06 PM
Finally after waiting for a long time. Reading rumors from this thread and that thread, people doing photoshops on how the new M3 will look, It is time for the real deal. BMW gave out the look of their upcoming 2007 BMW M3 to a German car Magazine.

I'm really liking the look of the new M3, which is a relief considering my distaste for the recent BMW styling .......

Now hopefully they go with the rumored 4.0L V8, and lighten it up a few hundred pounds.

RevShoT
11-11-2004, 06:11 PM
i l ike it looks like a cartoon drawing!

qimis
11-11-2004, 06:15 PM
http://www.bmw2002.co.uk/MNews220703.jpg *mw*

Castel
11-11-2004, 06:16 PM
looks good, i too was worried after the recent disasters.

suicide
11-11-2004, 06:18 PM
dont like it.... sorry to day they will never beet the looks of the E30 M3

Moocamooca
11-11-2004, 06:31 PM
I love it. I can't wait to see the real thing.

paul christians
11-11-2004, 06:37 PM
it so nice looking....O.M.G.......

mkgino
11-11-2004, 07:14 PM
that pic is like 10 years old

grossi
11-11-2004, 07:16 PM

^^^^^^

Quack
11-11-2004, 07:31 PM
looks nice, but how does the rear look?

MCK
11-11-2004, 07:32 PM
hot

Lennon
11-11-2004, 07:32 PM
You guys are missing the point.... that pic is ANCIENT!

03 Dinan 3
11-11-2004, 07:43 PM
i really like it!
Very aggressive, very wide and the engine is definitely up there to compete with a lot more cars.

For the record....the E30 has to be the ugliest 3 series out there (not very aerodynamic lookin' either)...just my opinion. E36 was better and the E46 is the nicest.

The M6 looks fawking sweet!! I know a guy who ordered one. Can't wait to see it and hopefully test her out *th-up*

BMW_7
11-11-2004, 07:45 PM
owned

rodo
11-11-2004, 07:57 PM
i concur with you whole heartedly my 03 dinan 3 brother, the e30 looks like a box on wheels, not my cup of tea

at all!

suicide
11-11-2004, 08:03 PM
i concur with you whole heartedly my 03 dinan 3 brother, the e30 looks like a box on wheels, not my cup of tea

at all!

ok well you can all have your prefernces but i love older cars and there is too much new shit coming out that i like....

ROCKETMAN
11-11-2004, 08:05 PM
ive seen that "rendering" of how the next M3 might look.

tifosi
11-11-2004, 08:25 PM
that picture is just photoshopped. it is by no means the official photo of the new M3.

generally, BMW will not release the picture of their upcoming car more than a year before it's launch.

and if the 3-series sedan is coming out mid next year. then 3-series coupe will follow a year later, and M3 another year later. thus i don't think we'll start to see the official picture of the M3 within the next 2 years.

no matter what though, i am sure the new M3 will be astonishing. *th-up*

tlaselva
11-11-2004, 08:49 PM
there is too much new shit coming out that i like....

No one going to argue that, but none of them are a BMW M3.

FastM3
11-11-2004, 09:00 PM
God damn.

GEEE$
11-11-2004, 09:22 PM
[QUOTE=03 Dinan 3]
For the record....the E30 has to be the ugliest 3 series out there (not very aerodynamic lookin' either)...just my opinion. E36 was better and the E46 is the nicest. QUOTE]

Wow...I cannot believe what I just read!! Funny how opinions very so much. That's kool though...and you are most certainly entitled to a wrong opinion. :D j/k

I think the E30 is virtually the epitome of BMW, along with the older CSLs. Everything they designed up untill the end of 95 is pure sex.

G$

FastM3
11-11-2004, 09:27 PM
that picture is just photoshopped. it is by no means the official photo of the new M3.

generally, BMW will not release the picture of their upcoming car more than a year before it's launch.

and if the 3-series sedan is coming out mid next year. then 3-series coupe will follow a year later, and M3 another year later. thus i don't think we'll start to see the official picture of the M3 within the next 2 years.

But that pretty much is what the car will look like, it has the complete front end of the upcoming 3, which is what the M3 will have FOR SURE. The CSL rims and the widebody are the iffy parts. I think the front spoiler will look like that though.

Gamite
11-11-2004, 09:27 PM

what he said.

Gamite
11-11-2004, 09:30 PM
i really like it!
Very aggressive, very wide and the engine is definitely up there to compete with a lot more cars.

For the record....the E30 has to be the ugliest 3 series out there (not very aerodynamic lookin' either)...just my opinion. E36 was better and the E46 is the nicest.

The M6 looks fawking sweet!! I know a guy who ordered one. Can't wait to see it and hopefully test her out *th-up*

Honestly that's a really biased comment, you can't compare all 3's straight up. They're all from different time frames, look at the E30's compared to other cars in the late 80's. It was a sweet car for its time. The E30 M3 was probably the most impressive car of its time, it shared almost no parts with the stock M3, the same thing can't be said for any of the new cars.

tifosi
11-11-2004, 10:14 PM
But that pretty much is what the car will look like, it has the complete front end of the upcoming 3, which is what the M3 will have FOR SURE. The CSL rims and the widebody are the iffy parts. I think the front spoiler will look like that though.

how do you know that's how the car will look like? have you seen the picture of the actual car?

at this point, since we don't even know how the 3-series coupe will look like. i think it's a bit too early to have a proper guess on how the M3 will look like. especially since the car won't be available for sell for about another 2 years or so.

remanber BMW once wanted to call 3-series coupe a 4-series. although i don't think that's going to happen. however, i believe the 3-series coupe will look quite different than its 4 door variant. :)

BMW_M52_M20
11-11-2004, 10:23 PM
[QUOTE=03 Dinan 3]For the record....the E30 has to be the ugliest 3 series out there (not very aerodynamic lookin' either)...just my opinion. E36 was better and the E46 is the nicest.QUOTE]

I used to feel the same way with my E36, but the e30 is so much more of a drivers car then the E36 or E46 will ever be.......Once I owned one, I saw what people loved about them......

d12
11-11-2004, 10:33 PM
[QUOTE=03 Dinan 3]For the record....the E30 has to be the ugliest 3 series out there (not very aerodynamic lookin' either)...just my opinion. E36 was better and the E46 is the nicest.QUOTE]

I used to feel the same way with my E36, but the e30 is so much more of a drivers car then the E36 or E46 will ever be.......Once I owned one, I saw what people loved about them......

ya ok... i bet you if you owned e46 you would laugh at your statement right now... I hate when people with old cars trush new designs, jelousy is a bad thing... *mumble*

Gamite
11-11-2004, 10:41 PM
ya ok... i bet you if you owned e46 you would laugh at your statement right now... I hate when people with old cars trush new designs, jelousy is a bad thing... *mumble*

Its just as bad the other way around.

born slippy
11-11-2004, 10:45 PM
the two pics of the 'possible' new m3s have totally different skirt kits and such on them...clearly they aren't real

d12
11-11-2004, 10:46 PM
Its just as bad the other way around.
did I say anything bad about old cars ? therefore your point is invalid

Gamite
11-11-2004, 10:54 PM
did I say anything bad about old cars ? therefore your point is invalid

It was a general comment. My point is valid.

ierrahh
11-11-2004, 11:05 PM

I spoke with someone at Bm and they told me at the latest the coupe is out in september so hopefully he's right....BTW if that is the new M3 I'm blown away

FastM3
11-11-2004, 11:10 PM
how do you know that's how the car will look like? have you seen the picture of the actual car?

at this point, since we don't even know how the 3-series coupe will look like. i think it's a bit too early to have a proper guess on how the M3 will look like. especially since the car won't be available for sell for about another 2 years or so.

remanber BMW once wanted to call 3-series coupe a 4-series. although i don't think that's going to happen. however, i believe the 3-series coupe will look quite different than its 4 door variant. :)

No I havent seen a pic of the Coupe, but were looking at a picture of the front. We've seen pics of the new 3, and if you look at 3's now (coupe's or sedans) the front is pretty much the same EXCEPT the spoiler. That is why I said the front spoiler could be different, the rest will be the same as the E90.

suicide
11-11-2004, 11:13 PM

hey man for one thing i am not jelous i dont care what other people drive and i am not bashing new cars... i am just saying that i like a older car over a new one and i drive brand new BMW all that time most of the have more money put into them then they paid for the car....

i love the e46 m3 it is amazing and there isnt a thing wrong with it... but for me i will always be a older car guy... i love them and i just cant seem to stop buying them....

so please dont say we are jelous b/c most of us arnt... i could easly got get a new bimmer right now but i just dont want to its that simple...

FastM3
11-11-2004, 11:19 PM
I spoke with someone at Bm and they told me at the latest the coupe is out in september so hopefully he's right....BTW if that is the new M3 I'm blown away

Sedan's will be out early next year and Coupe's around Sept., that's correct. E46 320i's are already out of production which means they are starting to get ready for the new models, so I personally think we'll see the sedan's sooner and hopefully the coupe's too.

d12
11-11-2004, 11:58 PM
hey man for one thing i am not jelous i dont care what other people drive and i am not bashing new cars... i am just saying that i like a older car over a new one and i drive brand new BMW all that time most of the have more money put into them then they paid for the car....

i love the e46 m3 it is amazing and there isnt a thing wrong with it... but for me i will always be a older car guy... i love them and i just cant seem to stop buying them....

so please dont say we are jelous b/c most of us arnt... i could easly got get a new bimmer right now but i just dont want to its that simple...

fair enough... i made that comment because everytime some new design posted all people with old cars come out and start dissing it, but it's all good no harm done *shiner*

Miguel
11-12-2004, 01:50 AM
wow thats old.

in NEWER news.. did you guys hear this rumour about some chrome M3?!?

E36er
11-12-2004, 03:24 AM
heres my 2 cents,,
if that is what its gonna look like :idea: (or w/e) its flipping sweet...
and as for the e30 ugly comment....screw you *thmbsdwn*
:huh?:
jk but i love my car..i like a boxier car...

GEEE$
11-12-2004, 03:47 PM
heres my 2 cents,,
if that is what its gonna look like :idea: (or w/e) its flipping sweet...
and as for the e30 ugly comment....screw you *thmbsdwn*
:huh?:
jk but i love my car..i like a boxier car...

BOXY is FOXY!

p.s. I miss my 88 M3 so much right now. :(

G$