PDA

View Full Version : Need a good H1 bulb store in Richmond Hill fast !!!

greekthang
11-05-2004, 04:12 PM
Hey guys I jsut recieved my euro headlights with the CCFL angel eyes. It doesn't have the bulbs included though. I know cheap asses. Anyways I work at Keele Major Mackenzie area and I was wondering if there are any places around here that sell good H1 cool blue bulbs. I live in Scarborough so even along the way home (eastbound) somewhere would be perfect.

Thanks

mpower1226
11-05-2004, 04:45 PM
check your pnp connector for right wire connection.
One of the ground wires might be flipped. You start blowing out the fuses, then pnp connector is bad.

greekthang
11-05-2004, 05:01 PM
check your pnp connector for right wire connection.
One of the ground wires might be flipped. You start blowing out the fuses, then pnp connector is bad.

HUH pal I just bought theses headlights and I need a store do buy H1 bulds. Thanks for the info though I will remember it if it happens to me

Gamite
11-05-2004, 07:21 PM
crappy tire maybe? I bought my bulbs from pacific though

moregothanshow
11-05-2004, 08:25 PM
i agree, good ol' canadian tire, thats where i got mine....

rico328i
11-05-2004, 09:18 PM
Yes. Cdn Tire does sell H1 bulbs. Regular, the Silverstars and now the new Nighthawks by GE. The Nighthawks are supposed to be a little brighter than the Sylvania Silverstars. About $25/each.

Rico

gsbadbmr
11-05-2004, 09:36 PM
Honestly, just buy the regular h1's for temporary use, then buy yourself some OSRAM silverstars (NOT sylvania silverstars) which are amazing lights. You don't want h1's that have a blue coating on them...they look terrible.

-gsbadbmr

EstorilM3
11-05-2004, 11:07 PM
Hey guys I jsut recieved my euro headlights with the CCFL angel eyes. It doesn't have the bulbs included though. I know cheap asses. Anyways I work at Keele Major Mackenzie area and I was wondering if there are any places around here that sell good H1 cool blue bulbs. I live in Scarborough so even along the way home (eastbound) somewhere would be perfect.

Thanks

ICP
1320 Ellesmere Road, Unit 8,
Scarborough, Ontario
tel. 416-298-2933
1-800-462-8077
Attn Ken Yama

ICP is a wholeseller, and a retailer to the local car shops.
Canadian Tire may also carry them, but last time I checked (about two weeks ago) two of the shops had no idea what H1 bulbs are - typical idiots!

ICP sell Sylvania Silverstar H1 55 bulbs. Excellent bulbs - put out more lumens than any other H1 bulbs.
Osram owns Sylvania nowdays, so what you're getting is actually Osram bulbs in a Sylvania package.
Osram does not sell bulbs in Canada directly any more - Sylvania is their company, so they go through them.

If you see any Osrams here, then whoever is selling them had brought them in themselves from Europe.

Miguel
11-06-2004, 01:08 AM
swing by my place doood... Moregothanshow is coming by right now to pick up a front sway... I got some bulbs here (I dont know if they are what you need) but if they work you can have all 4 for I dunno $20.. or $10 and some Greek Food... im kinda hungry.
Im in woodbridge, near Weston& Rutherford.

3 are Sylvanna Silverstars.. I dont know if they are H7's, H1's, 9005 or 9006.
1 bulb is a Eurolite H1.

moregothanshow
11-06-2004, 01:17 PM
they look like H1's....i vouch for this seller! good prices! with funky demands! hahahah