PDA

View Full Version : Who has installed an aftermarket radio in their E46??? Any Pics???

mmpower
11-02-2004, 03:47 PM
Hello Everyone,

I know i'm in the wrong forum but, b/c everyone checks this forum, I thought this would be the best place to post it.....

Has anyone installed an aftermarket radio MP3/WMA Player in their E46 with or without the Harmon Kardon Stereo OEM upgrade??? I plan on installing my previous MP3 player in my E46 but I just wanted to ask if anyone has had an issues with installing an aftermarket head unit.

If you have pics of the head unit installed, pls. post them up if you can and if you are willing to!!!

Thanks for you time and support!!! *wiggle*

Bliss
11-02-2004, 05:16 PM
I got the Pioneer AVX DVD 3700.

golden
11-02-2004, 07:54 PM
hey bliss, how do you protect yourself from thieves?

btw, loooks amazing - have any pics of it closed?

KIRASIR
11-03-2004, 08:11 AM
http://www.emotors.ca/articles/article.aspx?ID=50

Hello Everyone,

I know i'm in the wrong forum but, b/c everyone checks this forum, I thought this would be the best place to post it.....

Has anyone installed an aftermarket radio MP3/WMA Player in their E46 with or without the Harmon Kardon Stereo OEM upgrade??? I plan on installing my previous MP3 player in my E46 but I just wanted to ask if anyone has had an issues with installing an aftermarket head unit.

If you have pics of the head unit installed, pls. post them up if you can and if you are willing to!!!

Thanks for you time and support!!! *wiggle*

Gamite
11-04-2004, 09:15 AM
wow, great writeup serge.

KIRASIR
11-04-2004, 10:34 AM
Thanks but I don't write them, I just collect them. *shiner*

wow, great writeup serge.