PDA

View Full Version : Mark-D has done it again

325isRED
11-02-2004, 04:30 PM
I finally purchaced a Mark-D performance chip for my 92' 325is...
I'L START OFF BY SAYING ITS WICKED...
I had a few problems a while back when my ecu was flooded, i replaced it with one that my father (a mechanic) located for me, ever since that my car seemed a little bit quicker... i just figured it was because it was the newest version ecu for my car...
I took my car to Mark-D to get his 94 octane chip installed, and when we popped open my ecu, it turns out the computer i bought had a tuner-motorsport chip already installed, that might explain the extra power i fealt.
I decided to go with the Mark-D chip anyway. and let me tell you, I can actually feel the difference. although the highway seems the same, if not a little bit better(compaired to an already chipped ecu), my low end torque has been significantly increased. my first/second gear feel totally different, and i love it for the car feels significantly lighter.
I was a little dissapointed when Mark-D informed me about his sales (they dont seem to corrispond with the great reviews and "i'll take one too" replies in his sales thread)
So I know you guys want one, so go out, contact mark-d, and support this guy!
TRUST... YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED

(and no, mark-d did not give me a discount or anything of that nature for this post, i have yet to inform him of my experiance with the chip... but i am sure he will be excited to hear how it compares to a tuner-motorsport chip)

ALSO, THE TUNER-MOTORSPORT CHIP IS FOR SALE, IT IS STILL A AWSOME CHIP, AND I WILL SELL IT AT A GREAT PRICE, FRIST $150 OFFER TAKES IT...

Paul540/m3
11-02-2004, 04:35 PM
Nice, glad u like it. I hope to flash my 540 in the spring

T.Dot_E30
11-02-2004, 06:54 PM
Nice, glad u like it. I hope to flash my 540 in the spring

get it done man, u wont regret it. Quack loves his, and he has an auto, u can't feel it as much IMO

E36er
11-02-2004, 07:27 PM
do you got to take the car to him?..i live in BC but i still want on of his chips.. all i hear is good things

T.Dot_E30
11-02-2004, 07:31 PM
no he can ship it to you, its about the size of a compact flash card, jus slightly ticker.

his chip works great for our cars, u can notice the low end torque alot. Just check to make sure u have a 173 ECU

Understated
11-02-2004, 07:31 PM
^^i wonder how much it would cost to ship it!?...probably not worth it tho..lol

T.Dot_E30
11-02-2004, 07:34 PM
^^i wonder how much it would cost to ship it!?...probably not worth it tho..lol

ship what the car?

Understated
11-02-2004, 07:38 PM
^yup

Paul540/m3
11-02-2004, 08:01 PM
U just have to send the chip

Surk
11-02-2004, 08:08 PM
I had my E46 loaded with Mark's software in spring and the Sh*t works.. excellent mid-high torque..equivalent to any other name IMO and LOCAL.. *th-up*