PDA

View Full Version : For Sale : '71 BMW roundie 2002 Project car (Toronto)

tominizer
10-26-2004, 08:49 AM
This car is still available. I've been swamped out lately with stuff on my plate and a appologise for not getting back to a few people. I've had a lot of offers for parting it out, but once again, I'd like to see it all go together to a good home. If someone else wants to part out the extras, that works better for me. So far two offers to take the lot. I'm asking for $2700 CAN and I'm fairly firm as have well over $4000 CAN into it. Here's a list for the most part of what's there. This is NOT an exhaustive list.

very good rolling Georgia roundie shell (I think a 71), pretty much all stripped down and primed
Two front hoods
One rear trunk hood
Two sets of doors, one good set and one ok
All the glass plus extras, damage free, I believe one of the front windows is factory tinted
Two sets of fenders, one fibreglass, one steel
Two dashes, the '69 dash is uncracked
Two steering wheels/columns
Two sets of wiring harnesses complete
Two gas tanks, one for fuel injection and one for non-fuel injection
Rot free front nose
320i 3.91 LSD
320i 5-spd tranny (3-piece)
'69 front and rear bumpers in excellent condition
front and rear interior panels in good condition (black)
Boxes of labelled and bagged parts
complete set of locks and keys
There's a '69 M10 motor also included with 126,000 miles on it and one owner. It need sto be picked up as it's housed at a fellow '02 enthusiasts garage.
I believe used tii calipers were in one of the boxes as well
A complete set of locks and keys.

Most of what is needed to build a 2002 is there. Off the top of my head, some of the things missing or things not included:

Exhaust system
Front and rear seats
Head liner and carpet
Rocker panels
Exterior belt line chrome plated trim.

I'm going to give this until the snow is looming, and then I'm going to part it out. I will repost when I'm thinking of parting her out, so please do not email me asking me to contact you when I will be doing so. Trust me, I'll forget to do so.

tkliem@markham.ca

Tom

tominizer
10-27-2004, 08:00 AM
Hopefully some pictures soon.

tominizer
10-28-2004, 09:31 AM
this weekend when the weather is good.

tominizer
10-31-2004, 07:53 AM
Tentatively sold..................... but never really sold til the cash is in hand :D