M3ntal Kev
07-21-2002, 02:45 PM
Date: Monday, Aug 5th, 2002
Time: 9am-5pm (Full day lapping)
Track: Shannonville, Full-Track.
Cost: $140
Drivers: 20 max.

DETAILS:
We will be forming our own lapping group for Image Racing's lapping on Aug 5th.

They will have 3 run groups. A (advanced), B (beginners) and C (Teutonic). A and B are image racing people and Teuotnic guys can go on there if you wish.

C group is for Teutonic ONLY and no one else. 30 minutes per run group so we will get 30 minutes every 1.5 hours. they don't take lunch.

We get 5 - 6 half hour sessions minimum. In addition, C group (Teutonic) can run with A and B groups if you wish. This means you basically have the whole day (8 hours) of track.

We (Teutonic Group C ) will be running independently on track with strict BMWCC school passing/safety rules & etiquette and designated passing zones*. Helmet is mandatory. Previous driving school and solo lapping experience is highly recommended**.

Please feel free to ask any question regarding the lapping day by replying to this thread or contact kevin@teutonic.ca or frank@teutonic.ca.

*Passing zones (3 or 4 zones) will be determined shortly.

** Please email us if you are new to our lapping day and are unsure of your qualification. We welcome everyone but some simple qualification will be required to ensure everyone's safety.

PAYMENT:
Please contact our treasurer, Albert, at albert@teutonic.ca and Albert will give you the payment instructions.

GladdoM3
07-22-2002, 03:44 PM
Count me in !!!!!!!!!!!

'88 325e
07-22-2002, 05:12 PM
M3ntal Kev,

I have no track or auto-x experiance and I should be getting my E30 back tomorrow (YIPPIE!). I will not be able to go since I have Bimmercruize '02 to deal with. My question is for me and any beginners what should we should start at first? Auto-X or the BMW driving school? I want to learn!

Thanx,
Dave

M3ntal Kev
07-22-2002, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by '88 325e
M3ntal Kev,

I have no track or auto-x experiance and I should be getting my E30 back tomorrow (YIPPIE!). I will not be able to go since I have Bimmercruize '02 to deal with. My question is for me and any beginners what should we should start at first? Auto-X or the BMW driving school? I want to learn!

Thanx,
Dave

It would probably be best to start off with BMW Club driving schools or other reputable schools. This helps you understand the basics and gets you comfortable with your car and the the track environment. It doesn't matter how many schools you've done, you'll always learn something new each time. You'll also have an opportunity to meet some very nice people.

Auto-X is also another safe option for motorsports, but is very different from a track event since speeds are much lower.

Both will require a Snell 95 or greater certified helmet and a good attitude. Either form of Motorsport requires a good deal of discipline, respect for your and others' cars, and Ego's should always be left at home. ;)

SickFinga
07-22-2002, 10:12 PM
heh, i always wanted to track my car, but after I found out what can happen my pants became warm

'88 325e
07-22-2002, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by SickFinga
heh, i always wanted to track my car, but after I found out what can happen my pants became warm

What was that? And I didn't need to know about your pants! LOL!

SickFinga
07-22-2002, 10:31 PM
i didn't know that speeds car reach 200s
also 1 mistake and you are in deep warm stuff when I saw track accident pictures. and I know that I'm dumb to amek that mistake

SickFinga
07-22-2002, 10:35 PM
Just look at the car

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/cars3/bmw_m3/medium_m3_050702_02.jpg

SickFinga
07-22-2002, 10:37 PM
http://www.wreckedexotics.com/cars3/bmw_m3/medium_m3_062402_04.jpg

M3ntal Kev
07-22-2002, 10:45 PM
That's a lot of propaganda and scare tactics...

In any case, that's why its a good idea to take a driver's school before slapping numbers on the side of your car and racing. I think everyone should do at least one driver's school in their vehicle so that they can better understand it.

mpower1226
07-23-2002, 03:04 AM
image racing, the person that organizes the event
happened to be my friend and friends uncle.
i've been there the most of time..everyones very
friendly plus its really fun. i was just counting on the 5th
and bang you guys are comming, so hope to see you
guys there!.
also if you guys see me at the track, please let me know

got torque?
07-25-2002, 08:52 AM
So Kevin comes on here and extends an invitation, and you post pictures to try to scare people out of attending? WTF????

Exactly what is your point? (I couldn't find it).

If you do have an intelligent point to make (which I doubt), you should try to do it without the BS pictures, which are obviously taken from RACING mishaps (our first clue was the numbers and names on the cars, BTW.)

Let me help you, because you seem to be struggling: a LAPPING day is just that- LAPPING. Re-read the rules above and you'll understand how it works. It is not RACING. Believe it or not, there is a difference. Get it?

KIRASIR
07-25-2002, 09:33 AM
I wasn't going to say anything but I think I will after this.

Those pictures are not BS as you "intelligently" pointed out, they are reality. 99.9% of people on this board have ZERO track experience.

Lapping, if you have experience and knowledge, is great. Lapping without either one is dangerous and can/will result in mishaps such as above. It is irrelevant if those particular pictures were taken during racing. Do people with no experience flip their cars during lapping days??? You don't have to answer this question.

"Let me help you, because you seem to be struggling: a LAPPING day is just that- LAPPING. "

And if I were you I would learn some manners first. You do not know Vlad, and you have never met him. Therefore, you have NO right to insult him. He expressed HIS opinion about this lapping day from HIS point of view, and he did NOT direct his comment at anybody in particular.

You maybe a track junkie, and know "everything" about driving at the track but come down to earth and put yourself in other people shoes.

SL

PS And nobody is bashing Kevin's invitation nor trying to scare people from attending. Opinions after all are just personal opinions, and one does not have to read them.

Originally posted by got torque?
So Kevin comes on here and extends an invitation, and you post pictures to try to scare people out of attending? WTF????

Exactly what is your point? (I couldn't find it).

If you do have an intelligent point to make (which I doubt), you should try to do it without the BS pictures, which are obviously taken from RACING mishaps (our first clue was the numbers and names on the cars, BTW.)

Let me help you, because you seem to be struggling: a LAPPING day is just that- LAPPING. Re-read the rules above and you'll understand how it works. It is not RACING. Believe it or not, there is a difference. Get it?

GR8 Ride
07-25-2002, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by KIRASIR
I wasn't going to say anything but I think I will after this.

Those pictures are not BS as you "intelligently" pointed out, they are reality. 99.9% of people on this board have ZERO track experience.

And your point to this is what? Are you saying that the people in those pictures were *innocent, inexperienced lappers*, or rather merely victims of an incident that occurred during a race? Looks to me more like race incidents, and guess what, contact during a race is nearly unavoidable.

The pictures (and their implication) is BS. This *was* a thread inviting experienced lappers to attend a track day, and one guy here posts that he'd like to attend, but after he *saw* what can happen, he got too scared. Simply put, that belongs in another thread entirely, and shouldn't have been put in a thread where it may very well scare potential future track junkies from trying it out.

Lapping, if you have experience and knowledge, is great. Lapping without either one is dangerous and can/will result in mishaps such as above. It is irrelevant if those particular pictures were taken during racing. Do people with no experience flip their cars during lapping days??? You don't have to answer this question.

"Let me help you, because you seem to be struggling: a LAPPING day is just that- LAPPING. "

Ok, let's point out two things here. One, lapping days are generally aimed at the experienced or semi-experienced drivers. Yes, several organizations run lapping days without requiring any experience, and they do so without having any suitable driving instruction on site (in car or otherwise). Believe it or not, the VAST majority of these events stay safe and clean. Yes, a driver may go off the track, but this doesn't necessarily mean bent metal. To say that lapping is an absolute danger is mis-guided at best. As Rob points out, FAR more accidents occur on city streets than they do on a race track; in a lapping day, all the drivers are heading in the same direction, with an established and enforced set of rules governing that day. Generally on the streets, rules don't seem to matter to many people, and there is rarely someone around to enforce them.

I would rather have an inexperienced driver attend an open lapping day where I, or Got Torque? or someone else can actually help him develop his car control skills. To NOT attend a lapping day due to fear simply perpetuates the idea that it's a dangerous sport, which in reality, it's not. At least, not any more dangerous than driving to work in rush hour traffic in the morning...a task we all take for granted many days a week.

And if I were you I would learn some manners first. You do not know Vlad, and you have never met him. Therefore, you have NO right to insult him. He expressed HIS opinion about this lapping day from HIS point of view, and he did NOT direct his comment at anybody in particular.

You maybe a track junkie, and know "everything" about driving at the track but come down to earth and put yourself in other people shoes.

SL

PS And nobody is bashing Kevin's invitation nor trying to scare people from attending. Opinions after all are just personal opinions, and one does not have to read them.

Manners have nothing to do with it...it's reality. Whether he intended it or not, Vlad's posts were in bad taste in response to what Kevin put up as a good faith invitation to members of this board. If Vlad had any fears he wanted to have addressed, this could have been done in a different thread, or via PM.

For what it's worth, Vlad offered his opinion, and somebody else disputed it. Your very last line indicates that if you don't like someone's opinion, don't read it. Take this to heart. If you're going to post something online for the world to read, be prepared to accept the fact that somebody out there may dispute your point. One doesn't need to *know* Vlad (or anyone else) to dispute their opinion. He disagreed with the general *tone* of Vlad's post, as you did to his, and I'm doing with yours.

For what it's worth, I don't care much for the *tone* of the pictures either; it paints the picture of driving schools and open lapping as a hazardous pastime. Whether this was intentional or not is irrelevant; perception IS reality in this case.

Pat

got torque?
07-25-2002, 11:26 AM
Kirasir

Thanks for jumping in to play cheerleader for your buddy.

You could get hit by a bus when crossing the street- does that mean you never cross the street? NO.

There is ZERO to be gained by showcasing the worst-case scenario. Unless you know all of the facts leading up to the incidents shown in those photos, they have no place in this thread. They add no value whatsoever. If he had stated that "track driving can be risky", I would have agreed. Instead, he took the National Enquirer approach and inserted that crap.

The reason I object to such simple and uninformed generalizations is because I want to see more people take advantage of track opportunities. I just don't know why people would undermine Kevin's attempt to get people involved after he took the time to include this crowd.

Using scare tactics (and that's what they are) and photos taken out of context do not serve to promote track driving or driver education.

If you read carefully, you'll see that Kevin never invited inexperienced people out to the track day, so nobody is being invited to place themselves at risk.

You should get used to the fact that people may not always agree with you- life's like that.

GT?

GladdoM3
07-25-2002, 12:41 PM
MMmmmmm...whats that warm mushy stuff in my shorts......Hmmmmmm....... OK EVERYONE LIGHTEN UP.

I am still DAMN EXCITED to have another lapping day on shannonville. I LOVE THIS TRACK.

FOR THE PEOPLE WHO MIGHT BE SECOND GUESWSING GOING ............The Shannonville race track is a fairly tight(pending on the route) track with reasonably low speeds. There is one main straight where you can almost break 200. (pending on car also) Other than that it is all open in-field, so if someone does mis-judge a corner, you will be running into open field. Unlike Mosport.....some of those turns make that warm stuff re-appear in my pants:D

In all reality, shannonville is probably one of the safer tracks that we could be driving on. Plus with experienced drivers out there, the odd of and accident greatly decrease.

M3ntal Kev
07-25-2002, 01:15 PM
Whoa... take it easy guys...

My comments about the pictures were due to the fact that they seemed to be intended to scare people from the lapping event. If it scares you to lap, then don't. Please don't post crash photos that are unrelated to the event in question. If you're scared to lap, then at least give it a chance by coming out to watch.

One of the hopes of a lapping event or driver's school is to calm drivers down while they're on the street. It's funny, but it seems that one really doesn't have respect for the street until one has experienced the track.

I've read countless "raced a XXXX today" posts on this board and other boards. I find this extremely alarming because most of the people posting these stories have little or more often, no track experience. With track events, I hope, some eyes will open to the prospect of good driving and responsible attitudes. As enthusiasts, the street scene will eventually affect us all. With all the negative publicity, it is possible at any type of modification could eventually become illegal should the law makers decide. As enthusiasts, if we enjoy motorsports responsibly, we will have a better chance of having our side of the story heard.

When it comes to accident photos there are plenty of place one can find wrecked metal and street pizza photos either race track or street related. Unfortunately, I don't have many pictures of the stupid grin that can't be wiped off drivers' faces after a good day of lapping, otherwise I'd post them. ;)

SickFinga
07-25-2002, 04:59 PM
yeah, ok I posted those photos, just beacuse when I wanted to try your lapping days I was so excited, but when I saw what can happened, I said f*ck it. Yes you can be hit by a bus, but what are you chances?Also some of you posted pics of Type R that flipped over, so what was your point of posting that? You made fun of Run syaing the he almost lost it, on some turn. Also you recomended to try bmw school before attending tracks, that's what I will do. and like you said this post was refered to a porffesional drivers they know the risk and will not give a sh*t about those pictures.
Also some of you track geeks posted this, http://www.teutonic.ca/forums/thread.php?threadid=795&boardid=12

I didn;t see any of you saying that it is BS.

GR8 Ride
07-25-2002, 05:18 PM
Chill out Vlad. Remember, it was YOU who posted the pictures on this thread, talking about what can go wrong when you drive a car on the track (those incidents taking place in a race notwithstanding).

The thread on Teutonic talked about some students who managed to bang up their cars in a driving school. Yes it's unfortunate, but it is also an uncommon occurrence. We also didn't post any pictures on that thread showing how dangerous track driving is, nor did we make any statements about how nobody should be driving on the race track. We merely discussed the two incidents that happened (neither of which were nearly as serious as those depicted by your pictures...).

If you're afraid to drive on the track, that's fine; it's a hobby that isn't well suited to everybody. But please keep that to yourself, and don't post pictures on a thread ADVERTISING a lapping day in which the intent certainly *appears* to be to scare people away from a lapping day.

Driving on a track does represent some hazard, so do most things in life that come with a big thrill factor attached. I won't bungee jump, but I have no problem taking turn 8 at Mosport at 180 km/h.

So, if somebody were to post up a thread advertising a MaxBimmer bungee jumping day, should I post a bunch of pictures of people splattered on the ground from failed bungee jumping attempts? No, because it would be in bad taste. If I wanted to get my fears out, I could easily do that in a different thread, and no affect the potential *recruitment* of the guys looking to organize the bungee jumping event.

So, next time we advertise a BMW autocross (which you attended...), should we post a link to the video in which the guy in the Vette loses control and wipes out three spectators? Same deal, it's in bad taste, and doesn't belong there.

I'm saying this just to get my point across, in case it's not clear. It's okay to have concerns, but let's bring those concerns out in another thread, or keep it as strictly Q&A type responses. The National Enquirer spread doesn't help the sport much.

Pat

M3ntal Kev
07-25-2002, 07:49 PM
... some of you track geeks posted this, http://www.teutonic.ca/forums/thread.php?threadid=795&boardid=12

I didn;t see any of you saying that it is BS.

Hey, don't come out... why the heck would you want to be surrounded by track geeks anyway?

Just do me a favour and keep your fears to yourself, a separate thread or see a shrink. Next time, I'll think twice about posting an open invite.

Oh, BTW, here are a few street links to enjoy...

http://www.car-accidents.com/pages/accident_story/5-24-01_bmw.html
http://www.car-accidents.com/pages/accident_story/12-29-01.html
http://www.car-accidents.com/pages/accident_story/7-23-01_honda.html
http://www.car-accidents.com/pages/accident_story/7-8-01_flip.html
http://www.car-accidents.com/pages/accident_story/1-13-02.html
http://www.car-accidents.com/pages/accident_story/12-5-01.html
http://www.car-accidents.com/pages/accident_story/12-28-01.html
http://www.car-accidents.com/pages/accident_story/11-8-01.html
http://www.car-accidents.com/pages/accident_story/8-22-01-festiva.html

Hmmm... driving is so scary and dangerous... what's really scary is even after incidents like the ones above, I still see posts about cool street races... may be I'll start taking the bus...

SickFinga
07-26-2002, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by Bad-Karma
Chill out Vlad. Remember, it was YOU who posted the pictures on this thread, talking about what can go wrong when you drive a car on the track (those incidents taking place in a race notwithstanding).

The thread on Teutonic talked about some students who managed to bang up their cars in a driving school. Yes it's unfortunate, but it is also an uncommon occurrence. We also didn't post any pictures on that thread showing how dangerous track driving is, nor did we make any statements about how nobody should be driving on the race track. We merely discussed the two incidents that happened (neither of which were nearly as serious as those depicted by your pictures...).

If you're afraid to drive on the track, that's fine; it's a hobby that isn't well suited to everybody. But please keep that to yourself, and don't post pictures on a thread ADVERTISING a lapping day in which the intent certainly *appears* to be to scare people away from a lapping day.

Driving on a track does represent some hazard, so do most things in life that come with a big thrill factor attached. I won't bungee jump, but I have no problem taking turn 8 at Mosport at 180 km/h.

So, if somebody were to post up a thread advertising a MaxBimmer bungee jumping day, should I post a bunch of pictures of people splattered on the ground from failed bungee jumping attempts? No, because it would be in bad taste. If I wanted to get my fears out, I could easily do that in a different thread, and no affect the potential *recruitment* of the guys looking to organize the bungee jumping event.

So, next time we advertise a BMW autocross (which you attended...), should we post a link to the video in which the guy in the Vette loses control and wipes out three spectators? Same deal, it's in bad taste, and doesn't belong there.

I'm saying this just to get my point across, in case it's not clear. It's okay to have concerns, but let's bring those concerns out in another thread, or keep it as strictly Q&A type responses. The National Enquirer spread doesn't help the sport much.

Pat

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, did you notice that each your post is a COMPLAINT?
each street racing post ends up with a crash photo, and I think it is right, and I think it is right to show what can happen on the track so newbies who will attend not gonna pushing it to the end knowing no limits. Afer I saw Type R photo BTW posted by one of your track fanatics, I backed out and decided to attend other(slower) schools. If I didn't saw that Type R photo I would just came and drive like a drive a karting pedal to the metal and not givig a f*ck about other.
You can post that Corvette video, but speed are not that high in BMW autox's to lose control.
M3ntal Kev, by track geeks I didn't mean to offend you, just all your post make me think you live on the track.

P.S. do you make any money of it? If yes, I understand your concerns.

got torque?
07-26-2002, 08:22 AM
Let me get this straight- if you never saw a crash picture, you would have come to the track and driven like you were in a go-kart?

That is scary.

Thanks for staying off the track.

If I didn't saw that Type R photo I would just came and drive like a drive a karting pedal to the metal and not givig a f*ck about other.

SickFinga
07-26-2002, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by got torque?
Let me get this straight- if you never saw a crash picture, you would have come to the track and driven like you were in a go-kart?

That is scary.

Thanks for staying off the track.

yep, just because I had no idea what track is, I didn't know that speeds can reach 200.
You are welcome

addbhp
07-26-2002, 08:34 AM
Hey, don't get me involved in this tread...It was me who posted the pictures of the Type R that rolled earlier this year at I believe a Ian Law School at the development track. I posted it here under a seperate thread, as I remember people asking about it earlier. Received no flack for posting those pictures.

I was by no means trying to scare anyone away with those pictures, and they didn't phase me any, I know my limits, and my car's limits reasonable well, so continue to track my car whenever I can. If anything made me realize if I keep the car, I will likely put a 1/2 cage in it over the winter.

If anything, I'd be glad those that aren't comfortable or intimiated by the pictures have decided to stay home....those people make me nervous on the track, or frustrated as they forget the rules, and are less considerate of others when they are trying to pass (the fastest car on the track isn't always the fastest on a straight). Wll there's my 2 cents....Will see if the wallet allows me to attend this event.
Mark
91 318is

GR8 Ride
07-26-2002, 08:50 AM

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, did you notice that each your post is a COMPLAINT?
each street racing post ends up with a crash photo, and I think it is right, and I think it is right to show what can happen on the track so newbies who will attend not gonna pushing it to the end knowing no limits. Afer I saw Type R photo BTW posted by one of your track fanatics, I backed out and decided to attend other(slower) schools. If I didn't saw that Type R photo I would just came and drive like a drive a karting pedal to the metal and not givig a f*ck about other.
You can post that Corvette video, but speed are not that high in BMW autox's to lose control.
M3ntal Kev, by track geeks I didn't mean to offend you, just all your post make me think you live on the track.

I'd probably complain alot more if I could ever make sense of your attempt at English....

And yes, my posts are complaining about you putting up those pictures as a cheap scare tactic aimed against Kevin's invitation.

BTW, the Type R that flipped was at a car control school....so, just because it's at a school, doesn't mean an incident can't happen.

The likelihood of any incidents happening is nearly 100% up to the driver(s). If you can't keep it in your pants, and have no experience, then by all means, stay away from the track.

Oh, and if you think the BMW Auto-X's are so slow that no driver could ever lose control, you're not driving fast enough. Anything over 30 MPH, and a driver can easily lose control of his/her car if they make a mistake.

On the track, it's often not the first mistake that catches you, but rather the second mistake you make, when you're trying to correct the first one. That's exactly what happened to Cary with his M3 at Mosport. His missed a shift, and then focused his attention on trying to get the car back into gear while going around turn 9, instead of just drifting around the corner and coasting until he was in a straight line.

Based on the fact that you have no track experience, and have demonstrated ZERO understanding of what it takes to drive on the track (demonstrated by your focus on the single, top speed a car might reach at the end of the back straight....), it's probably a good idea for you to stay home.

Pat

SickFinga
07-26-2002, 09:01 AM
just one question why are you trying to be so smart and post stuff like that
I was at the turn 9 doing 180 and I only could do 181 at the turn 10.
You think I know all the turns on the tracks you attend?
I'm very proud to talk with such an expirienced, responsible and gramatically correct person as you are, but if you talk with me stupid, why are you talking big?
*thmbsdwn*

EMPOWERD
07-26-2002, 10:14 AM
.... not to get in your little argument here, but I'll be tagging along with GLADDOM3 on Aug 5th. If you guys need any help there, let me know. I'm willing to go in-car and give pointers aswell.

P.S. Which track is it anyways? Nelson, Fabi, Full...?

GR8 Ride
07-26-2002, 10:15 AM
It's the full track, which is the only way it's really worthwhile to go.

Fabi's not bad, Nelson's generally a bit of a waste on it's own, but the combined track is actually worth the 2 hour drive.

Got Torque? and I will be there as well.

Pat

got torque?
07-26-2002, 10:29 AM
This argument's done.

About the Aug. 5 day- good news Randy.

Haven't seen you at the track in a while. Should be a good day, with a good mix of cars.
Lots of chances for rides/pointers/new approaches etc.

I'm usually good for a spin or two at that track, especially if I bring the Stang....fun to push it a bit at Shannonville.

GT?

WASABI
07-26-2002, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by empowerd
.... not to get in your little argument here, but I'll be tagging along with GLADDOM3 on Aug 5th. If you guys need any help there, let me know. I'm willing to go in-car and give pointers aswell.

I'm going too! ... :D ... I could use some pointers ... track newbie ... future addict ... *th-up* *smoke*

M3ntal Kev
07-26-2002, 11:28 AM
Just a quick reminder....

Drivers:

Please contact our treasurer, Albert, at albert@teutonic.ca and Albert will give you the payment instructions. Please make sure Albert gets your payment before Wednesday, July 31, to secure your spot.

M3ntal Kev
07-26-2002, 11:35 AM

No, we do not make any money from this event and I hope you can somehow understand our concerns even though we don't.

M3ntal Kev
08-01-2002, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by ROB89M3
Sickfingas,
don't you know *most* track junkies have ENORMOUS ego's?
You can't win arguments with them.

That's why they take their car to the track,to see who's faster than who ,and to show others how fast their car can go around the track,and basically for bragging rights....only the beginner goes to learn and have fun....

I would go just for the fun of it and to see what my car can handle,as well as learning a few things as well...that's it

FIN

Grow up. Non ego driven guys like you go for top speed runs on the way back from Wasaga? Great.

Why are you so bitter? The only time you get pounced on is when you say stupid stuff. Unfortunately for you, that's pretty often.

You've been to one track event and yet you profess to know track junkies? Sheesh man, you didn't learn an F'ing thing at Mosport. You went down corner 2 backwards twice, but you shrugged it off as "the car was a little loose, but nothing I couldn't handle". If you ask me, that qualifies you as a guy whose ego is too big. You could have just said, "man I seriously screwed corner 2 up a few times", accepted the error and worked on correcting your driving.

Either learn how to drive as well as you think you can or learn to keep your mouth shut about things you haven't got a clue about.

THE END

got torque?
08-01-2002, 08:25 AM
Rob

Unless you know for sure who's reading these boards, it would be wise for you to keep your mouth shut about "track junkies".

Did it ever occur to you that most of the people that you buy your parts from are track junkies?
Do you tell them to their face that they have enormous egos?
Do you tell them that they go to the track just for bragging rights and not to have fun?

I bet you don't.

Every time you run your mouth you dig your own hole a little deeper.

Keep spouting off your BS- when (and if) you finally grow a brain and decide to go back to the track and learn something, nobody will let you attend because of your attitude.

*wave*

GladdoM3
08-01-2002, 09:12 AM
.........Please refer to my quote ................

WHY .....You are wasting your time !! :D *mumble*