PDA

View Full Version : Do these dam ricers ever learn!?

Jon@Bimmersport
07-21-2002, 03:19 AM
all i hear every nite is tires screeching at the intersection next to my house, its always 2 civics or 2 hondas! dont they ever learn from past accidents?! my cuzins car got revved at at least 3 times tonite!!!

SickFinga
07-21-2002, 03:54 AM
why I never get reved at???

Jon@Bimmersport
07-21-2002, 04:17 AM
cuz i live in rice central...well my area of mississauga all i hear is nite are dam fart cans...i told my cuz if nothing performance wise is going on with the car soon im gonna rip that muffler off! lol (i wont really) but it gets annoying...why cant they use those silencers sometimes!

BMW BMXer
07-21-2002, 01:27 PM
ever seen a purple prelude with dream rides on the windsheild, lowered and with exhaust thats horrid, drowns out my system when I dirve beside him, I know him

whats with all this rated r crap coming from your school!?!?!?!

330DTM
07-21-2002, 01:32 PM
Haha, I have a friend who lives right on Steeles around the Warden, Pharmacy, Birchmount area and he can hear the same thing every night!

Jon@Bimmersport
07-21-2002, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by BMW BMXer
ever seen a purple prelude with dream rides on the windsheild, lowered and with exhaust thats horrid, drowns out my system when I dirve beside him, I know him

whats with all this rated r crap coming from your school!?!?!?!

i dont honestly know, but once my cuzins turbo GSR is in his civic, and my buddy hooks up his prelude with a turbo those fags r going down! i hate em....the guy with the red gay hatchback and the half ass lowering job with momo rims thinks his civic is fast...ill show him the egg he'll shit his pants....thats exactly wat i shud do....get randy to race em in the egg!

Slowered318
07-22-2002, 01:42 AM
Yeah i don't understand the obsession with 5 inch tips that sound like a :puke: dirt bike. you get so much NEGATIVE attention. cant wait for the Chevelle to get finished! 500 hp it makes enough noise to drown out a trian horn.. it's loud in a good way you feel the engine when you stand behind it. *love*

Wish I could have that sound in the bimmer. :D

Eurostyle
07-22-2002, 02:20 AM
[
whats with all this rated r crap coming from your school!?!?!?! [/B]

It's a local shop that opened...they are always at the Tim Hortons in Streetsville....Some were at Darknights, my frend with a VW Jetta was with them...

BMW BMXer
07-22-2002, 01:47 PM
was or is with him? is it adam?

his jetta wuz nice, pre sticker... Rated R sounds pretty dumb to...
is it a performance shop or a rice shop?

I still gotta get a maxbimmer sticker..ho hum

Eurostyle
07-22-2002, 02:25 PM
Yes, it was Adam, he had the Rater R sticker on his car:puke: then took it off...He did more work before the show so the car was nice. From what i know thats a rice-performance shop....

Jon@Bimmersport
07-22-2002, 04:04 PM
yes it is a shop i think.....the guy owns a type-r, i think his license plate is rated r. but i cud be wrong. anyways, if i get a honda (probably a 2000 lude) i aint putting no gay stickers or rice mufflers. i hate it how those guys have the rated r stickers...they think they got the sickest cars..fags..

BMW BMXer
07-22-2002, 05:39 PM
Last i saw adam he had his rims and the rated r sticker

Eurostyle
07-23-2002, 01:20 AM
Last i saw adam he had his rims and the rated r sticker

Last week he put a Rieger front skirt with some clear lights...I think he also cut his springs to lower it more:huh?:

328power
07-28-2002, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by SickFinga
why I never get reved at???

Buddy we live in richmond hill :P

You see that Ferrari down the street from us ? Yellow

Spider i think

Fast_Gal
07-30-2002, 04:51 PM
The only place i know in the world that has more rice than China is Woodbridge. I live there i should know.

Picture this, black civic, middle of the Tim Hortons parking lot, duct tape and hosing from the dryer. Can you guess what he was making?......

First prize to who ever gets this one.!!

Fast_Gal
07-30-2002, 06:53 PM
Congratulations!! you win first prize! *th-up*
Can you believe the little geeks? That's the best custom job i've ever heard of.;)

Rob how long have you worked at Honda?

Jon@Bimmersport
07-30-2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by ROB89M3

Before I answer the question ,what did I win??haha*par-t*

I've been at Honda since June 2000. If you know anyone that wants a car ,send them over my way. I'll give you a $100 check (referral fee)*th-up*

can i have $100 anyway? wats ur # btw....and make sure u give me the right 1 cuz last time i called the gurl said there was no rob who worked there.....i had to tell her he's a big gay guy and then she remembered u! hahaha..cud we get the referal thing in cash instead?

Mr seville
07-30-2002, 09:04 PM

Why do Fags like you always ruin a thread?
Next time you say something like that I will personally destroy you..

you can laugh to that now...

hehehehehehehehehehe......hot headed calabrese just like me:D *wave*

Jon@Bimmersport
07-30-2002, 09:30 PM

Why do Fags like you always ruin a thread?
Next time you say something like that I will personally destroy you..

you can laugh to that now...

hey man calm down...u dont want my foot in ur e30 do u?

if u still cant tell...im joking, and u didnt answer the question....wat is ur # and can we get the money in cash?

if u remember rob...

Please don't take everything said on the net so seriously.
Only a fool would...
"It's hard to show sarcasm on the internet"-empowered

thats all folks *sleep*

Fast_Gal
07-31-2002, 01:27 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ROB89M3
[B]

Before I answer the question ,what did I win??haha*par-t*

You just won "first prize":D Sorry that's it.

theblue
07-31-2002, 04:57 PM
simple way to have some fun with them...

you buy a bag of rice... and when they rev on you at a light you throw some rice at them... :idea:

Fast_Gal
07-31-2002, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by theblue
simple way to have some fun with them...

you buy a bag of rice... and when they rev on you at a light you throw some rice at them... :idea:

HA! HA! HAAAA!
That's the best idea i've heard in a while!! CAREFUL! Don't throw rice at any green civics that have a sticker by the gas tank indicating with an arrow ---------> Rice Here. They'll roll you for your bag of rice.

Anyone seen the guy i'm talking about? Rob you may know him.

Fast_Gal
08-01-2002, 12:45 PM

Is this guy's name Shant?

by the way,is your name Maria?

A ha! I see you're doing your homework. No that's my girlfriend's name who bought the prelude. my name is Laura.

No that guy's name is not shant. Guess again!

Eurostyle
08-03-2002, 02:01 AM

I've been at Honda since June 2000. If you know anyone that wants a car ,send them over my way. I'll give you a $100 check (referral fee)*th-up*

Rob, this is a BMW forum and you know what we think of *uzi* HONDA!!! Why would anyone buy it:huh?: J/K...Honda is a good brand...they make nice bikes, I had like 6 or 7 of them....

tlaselva
08-27-2002, 11:13 PM
Had a '90 Accord that I sold once I bought my 330i last year.
Best, most reliable car I owned. had 180K, 12 years old, and to the day I bought it, literally never had to repair anything on the car other than regular maint. such as brakes, tires, exhausts, etc.
I always recommend a Honda to anyone who is looking at purchasing a car; if they can't afford a Bimmer.
I only hope my '02 M3 will be that reliable.
(Not holding my breath though).

Carlo
09-04-2002, 08:56 PM
hehehehehehehehehehe......hot headed calabrese just like me

Im calabrese too...*th-up* :D

ROB89M3
09-04-2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Carlo

Im calabrese too...*th-up* :D
so am I!!
:) HAHA

tlaselva
09-13-2002, 12:49 PM
Married to one for 12 years! *shiner*

Jon@Bimmersport
09-13-2002, 07:33 PM
im indian :D

Carlo
09-15-2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover
im indian :D

oh shit.....really.............sorry about your luck budy. :)

Mr seville
09-15-2002, 11:35 AM

aww come on :D

Mr seville
09-15-2002, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by tlaselva
Married to one for 12 years! *shiner*

you must be having a hell of a time trying to get something through to her. ma (your name) shatupa please. i gotta to the pomedore today and i already got a headache. :D

Jon@Bimmersport
09-15-2002, 12:51 PM

i'd rather be indian, than some stupid calabrese ****er! lol jks!*smoke* *shiner*

Carlo
09-16-2002, 08:58 AM
I know your not indian!!!! your just a mut!!! LOL, dumby. :)