PDA

View Full Version : fs: E30 Erebuni body kit-Ottawa

davde
10-21-2004, 10:24 AM
Hi, like subject says I have an series 3 e30 ('83-91 ithink) Erebuni body kit forsale...it is an model 101SS, has never been used or installed. It has 1 chip about the size of shirt button on one of the four panels (very minor but it arrived that way and that's why it wasn't installed right away...then life moved on and it didn't) and a few very minor scuffs from 3 yrs of garage sitting.
It goes for about $950 +shipping new....so make me a reasonable offer....
Please note that this will be a bit$$ to ship, local pickup would save us both a lot of hassles...but I'm open to suggestions...
Email davde@internet.look.ca or reply here
i've attached a pic, but it doesn't show in message preview? so let me know if u don't see it and i'll try again...thx dave

bmwm5lover
10-21-2004, 12:23 PM
tat looks to be for pree 88 metal bumpered e30's(well the front does anyways.

davde
10-21-2004, 02:24 PM
i believe you are right bmwm5lover, appologies for the confusion, here'a the link to erebuni, http://www.erebunicorp.com/GE/BMW30.HTM, where it does indeed state the kit is for an 84-88 2 door...I was hesitant about posting this link as my kit isn't really pictured, although the second from the top is closest,but in hindsight i should've checked my details...again appologies all around and thx to bmwm5lover for picking it up....dave

davde
10-22-2004, 04:48 PM
bump...would make a great over winter project...bump