PDA

View Full Version : Smashed My Baby!!

TheLoneVR!
10-20-2004, 11:06 AM
*sad* I SMASHED MY CAR!!! '03 GLI, ALL FUKED UP....THE REASON :mad: :mad: *uzi* A STUPID WOMEN PULLS A U TURN AND FUKED UP MY CAR AND MY DAY!!!! SOME POEPLE SERIOUSLY CANT DRIVE!!!

Gamite
10-20-2004, 11:08 AM
That's exactly how I got into my first accident, some lady didn't check her mirrors and u-turned right in front of me.. there was nothing I could do, I tried to turn out of the way, but by the time I hit here I was in the opposite lanes.

TheLoneVR!
10-20-2004, 11:14 AM
Ya For Real Man She Didn't Even Know What Hit Her The Worst Part Is Her Husband ( Who Came Later ) Asked How Old I Was And Then Said That For Sure I Was Speeding Excessively!! That Fukin Pissed Me Right Off!! I Stayed Calm And Called The Cops And Then She Got Slapped With Dangerous Driving!!

Lennon
10-20-2004, 11:19 AM
Whoa... you capitolized every word!

TheLoneVR!
10-20-2004, 11:25 AM
hahahaah ya this is my new car.....got it a few months ago....i paid it with my own money...NEways i love that car..worked really hard for ya know...it just makes me angry that's all!

Mitch555
10-20-2004, 11:54 AM
The Worst Part Is Her Husband ( Who Came Later ) Asked How Old I Was And Then Said That For Sure I Was Speeding Excessively!!

I would have put that douchebag in his place if I was there.

Sorry to hear bout the car tho!

Let us know what happens with the insurance and if it will get fixed or if you'll have to get a new car!

TheLoneVR!
10-20-2004, 12:09 PM
My body shop.....CP AUTO!!! IS absoulutely the best he is sooping up my ride with angels eyess!!!yes!! and smoked tails and badgeless grill euro chin and rear audi spoiler!!!! I am really happy about that..and only that! That is like a blessing in discise!!
Thanks for the condolencses!!heheheehhehe

Mr seville
10-20-2004, 12:14 PM
SMACK A HOE!!!!!

sorry to hear about that man..hope everything works out. *wave*

NIMA
10-20-2004, 12:59 PM
kick her ass Seabass..............sue her for everything she's got........

///MAC
10-20-2004, 01:01 PM
AAHHAHAHA sue... lol SUE IT

TELL HER TO SHOW U THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

TheLoneVR!
10-20-2004, 01:41 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH YPU GUYS ARE SSSOOO FUKIN FUNNYY!!
THAT IS A NEW TRIBE....SMACK-A-HOE TRIBE!!!!!!!!HHHHHHHAHAHAHALOL
THANKS !!!APPRECIATE THE UPLIFTING!! AS SOON AS HAVE IT DONE I WILL PUT A PIC UP 4 SURE!!
:D *wiggle*

Paul540/m3
10-20-2004, 01:42 PM
Damn bro that always hurts
but when things break....................upgrade

RevShoT
10-20-2004, 06:31 PM
man it pisses me off when people try to blame shit on younger guys, like if u were speeding u oviously were keeping up with his wife for her to make a u-turn into your door.. right?

TheLoneVR!
10-20-2004, 06:45 PM
Ya for real but I got back at her like she didn't expect.....dangerous driving...take it in the ass!!!!!

325isRED
10-20-2004, 07:17 PM
if you ever get in an accident that you know immediatly it wasnt your fault, refuse to get out of the car untill an ambulance arrives and complain of neck and back pain, and this gives you unexcusable evidance (if you get up and walk arround, then everyone knows you are fine, and you cant sue after)... SUE, then smack the hoe...

M3speed
10-20-2004, 08:36 PM
my condolences! good thing is that you are alright! and that you are getting sweet ass upgrades!! you're a VR6 driver, of course you were speeding! lol jokes! post some pics of the damage! It hurts when it's your baby that you have worked so hard for! it's weird because i was telling TheLoneVR that i would be mighty pissed if that ever happened to my M3 !!!

takeshi
10-20-2004, 10:12 PM
I would have put that douchebag in his place if I was there.

Sorry to hear bout the car tho!

Let us know what happens with the insurance and if it will get fixed or if you'll have to get a new car!

why do some people say things like that eh? he knew it was his wife's fault~

KaschmirBeige3
10-20-2004, 10:22 PM

Because they are lying scumbags who don't want to admit fault. *uzi* *uzi*

Anyways, hope your car gets fixed up soon VR!

Mitch555
10-21-2004, 12:01 AM

Simple: They don't have Ballz to admit that they are at fault, so they blame others cuz they can't take it when the finger is pointed at them.

In this situation... no balls tho! :D But you know what I mean. :D

TheLoneVR!
10-21-2004, 04:23 PM
Thanks guys the support its overwhelming :eek: ..lol .....jk hahahah hopefully the upgrades run well!!
Thanks guys!! *shiner*

Bmwstylz
10-21-2004, 11:52 PM
this isn't the U.S. So i don't think lawsuits work quite the same as on American Television....

Sorry to hear about your situation... I was in the exact same position many years ago. Cop was gonna charge me with driving too fast, but another cop showed up and said" wait a sec, the dumb bitch who did the u-turn ****ed up!"...

People (men and women) in general need to learn how to drive.

Enjoy your new angel eyes!

TheLoneVR!
10-22-2004, 06:14 PM
:idea: Hey that's right i'm gettin angeleyes ..... *shiner* YAAAAAA!!!!
Almost forgot!!! *wiggle* oohh yya i'm dancin now!!hehehehe *par-t*

Understated
10-22-2004, 07:01 PM
piksirs asap *th-up*

M3speed
10-22-2004, 09:11 PM
brrrrrruppp

TheLoneVR!
10-25-2004, 06:35 PM
BUUPP BBUUUPPPP......wa guan