PDA

View Full Version : Selling Last Years Winter Beater. REALLY CHEAP!!!

Mitch555
10-19-2004, 02:11 PM
Whatz up All?

I'm selling my 1987 Nissan Sentra (5 Speed) for around $300. I even have a nice shift knob for it. Clutch and tranny are good too!

I need it gone ASAP as a new beater is coming in and my rents are down my neck to get rid of it.

I bought the car for $600... put $1250 into it to fix it up for safety. It passed emmisions. Nothing was done under the table on this car. (I wish it was :D) Oh... and minimal rust on the car for an 87! Underbody has been sprayed for winter also. It's honestly a fun car to drive!

Problems:

I was driving the car on the highway at high rpms in 5th gear with low oil cuz I was too lazy to change it. Car starting making loud clicking sounds when I stopped at a light. It still runs tho! It ran strong b4 the incident! Could be the valves or needs new cylinder or connecting rod. It can be an easy and cheap fix if you do it yourself.

I punched out the rear right window out of frustration when I locked my keys in the car. I was trying to open the door with a coathanger for 45 min in the hot sun while I was on the job. I got fed up and punched through it.

Front windshield has a small crack in it.

Both rear doors don't open up. You can take the door apart from the inside to figure out what the problem is. The driver door stopped opening from the outside after I stuck the coat hook down there to open it. Other than that the car is STRONG!! Honestly! I wouldn't sell anyone here a piece of shit!! I am being honest with EVERYTHING that is wrong with it.

First $300 takes it. Hell make it into a dune buggy for all I care!! I need this gone ASAP to get my new beater in this week!! *wave*

Edit: Car does NOT burn oil.

Mitch555
10-20-2004, 01:50 AM
Bizzzzzzzump

qimis
10-20-2004, 09:50 AM
i'll take it ... including delivery to windsor. :D

Mitch555
10-21-2004, 06:13 PM
IT'S ONLY $300 PEOPLE!!!!!!! YOU'RE SAVING ALL THAT I PUT INTO IT AND MORE!!! You're not gonna die in this car!!! Are you afraid of the price so you think it is an ultimate shitbox? I think it is worth much more. The car MUST GO ASAP!!!!

CAR NEEDS TO BE GONE BY FRIDAY OCTOBER 22 AT THE LATEST!!!! (TOMORROW)

qimis
10-21-2004, 06:44 PM
I punched out the rear right window out of frustration when I locked my keys in the car. I was trying to open the door with a coathanger for 45 min in the hot sun while I was on the job. I got fed up and punched through it.

now that's what you call a REAL beater ! *shiner*
bump !

Mitch555
10-21-2004, 07:12 PM
now that's what you call a REAL beater ! *shiner*
bump !

It's now your chance to own a REAL beater people!!!!

P.S. That window can be replaced from a junkyard for pennies. Hell... pick up a new engine from the junkyard while you're at it for pennies also if you're too lazy to fix the problem yourself!!

NEW PRICE: $250

Mitch555
10-22-2004, 03:45 PM
NEW PRICE: $200! IT HAS TO GO TODAY!!!