PDA

View Full Version : Bimmercruise

John Hubbert
10-17-2004, 08:39 PM
I would just like to thank Randy ,and the crew for putting on another great
show , It was a awsome cruise threw the forks (my first time ) ,considering
the weather, it was a good turn out , I had a fun day .
Thanks again to everyone that helped make Bimmercruise 04 a great time...

P.S Nice goin Slowerd

Ted in T.O.
10-17-2004, 08:46 PM
Just like to add that if it wasn't for the sponsors and volunteers who froze their buns off to make this happen.They deseve alot of credit here and my hat goes of to every one of you folks.Great job Maxbimmer crew!See you all next spring. Ted in T.O.

EMPOWERD
10-18-2004, 01:23 PM
Thanks a lot guys. I'm still trying to warm my hands up! LOL. As I mentioned, next year's show will take place in July (location TBA). Thanks again to all the sponsors, maXbimmer, E46Toronto, my Girlfriend Lindsay (E30 Girl).. all my friends that helped out (Matt, Kim, Brad, Eric, Jay, Nelson, Krista and especially my partner in crime Kevin (Straight_6).. without all of you, there would be no show.

I will post the winners list on a new thread tonight when I get home.

BMWF1
10-18-2004, 01:31 PM
Thanks randy for putting on such a good show, the weather didn't seem to like us this year for any of the cruises, hopefully next year it will be good. I believe you forgot one person in that thank you randy, I believe i saw Mrs. Empowerd there w/ lucky :)

EMPOWERD
10-18-2004, 01:39 PM
Every official cruise this year on maX involved rain... Wasaga, Not-enough-cruise, autumn cruise. DAMN!

I was going to mention my parents, but they never go online... and I already thanked them each a million times over last night.

Carbonio
10-18-2004, 04:45 PM
Our thanks go out to Randy and his crew. The turnout was great and even with the weather I think that everyone had a really good time. The location was much nicer than your average 'parking lot' show and it we were thrilled to be a sponsor for the 3rd consecutive year. We'll see everyone again next year rain or shine hot or cold.

Gamite
10-18-2004, 07:26 PM
eventhough the weather was crappy, it seemed like everyone made the best of it, when I walked into that.. uh (barn thing), it seemed like everyone was laughing, and havin a good time.

The location was great, if it weren't for the weather, it would have been absolutely perfect. Thanks randy. and everyone else who helped

TiemenT
10-18-2004, 07:27 PM
^ repost?

low_bmw
10-18-2004, 09:28 PM
who won what awards. is it posted in any threads? who won lowest and post a pic?

Gamite
10-18-2004, 09:29 PM
Randy's gonna post the list later, probably in the events section

EMPOWERD
10-19-2004, 10:28 AM
who won what awards. is it posted in any threads? who won lowest and post a pic?

This year we decided against having the lowest award because it's harder to pick a winner with everyone sitting on uneven grass. For the record, if we did have it... it would have gone to a black 325ic with Hamann front bumper and Hartge classic wheels stuffed on KW coilovers (sorry, don't have the name list infront of me). Awards will be up as soon as I get my home network working again. Too much for this dial up i'm on right now.