PDA

View Full Version : e46 Silver Guage Rings for sale

CP6NJA (Alek)
10-03-2004, 01:49 PM
They are brand new, still in its packaging.

Generation II rings, no defects.

Best offer.

send me a PM if interested.

Justin e36
10-03-2004, 02:47 PM
know if they'll fit e36?.. I think the guage cluster is the same size, no?

CP6NJA (Alek)
10-03-2004, 02:56 PM
I really don't know. I guess ask on the forum see if anybody would know because I didn't have an e36, but I know they fit in the e46.

CP6NJA (Alek)
10-04-2004, 03:14 PM
Anyone, I will take the best offer!

nineiron
10-04-2004, 05:06 PM
$20, and i'll pick them up from u..

03 Dinan 3
10-05-2004, 12:10 AM
hey,
are these the silver ones?
DIBSSS MOFO
How much??
I can pick em up also since I'm in Mississauga. Are these the same ones from Bimmian?

nineiron
10-05-2004, 11:02 AM
so can i take'em for $20? i can pick them up anytime...

nineiron
10-05-2004, 11:05 AM
hey,
DIBSSS MOFO
How much??
I can pick em up also since I'm in Mississauga. Are these the same ones from Bimmian?

dude, it's best offer.. u can't call dibs... dumbass

03 Dinan 3
10-05-2004, 03:42 PM
hey dumbass, how about you act like your age and not flip out.
$25's my offer...
6 posts on this board and you're already hating...u're the dumbass.
I want these rings

nineiron
10-05-2004, 04:14 PM
hey dumbass, how about you act like your age and not flip out.
$25's my offer...
6 posts on this board and you're already hating...u're the dumbass.
I want these rings

well if you have so many posts on this board, you should know that 'best offer' means that he'll be sellin to the person that offers him the most $$, dumbass. calling 'dibs' is not fair to the seller or any of the potential buyers. don't think you're the only one that wants these, loser. my offer is now $26. :moon:

nineiron
10-05-2004, 04:16 PM
hey,
DIBSSS MOFO

read the f*ckin title... dumbass

03 Dinan 3
10-05-2004, 09:06 PM
you really have to calm down.
You must not be having enough sex or something. Go jack off you wank.

$30..and no I'm not going to use the pants down man...because I'm mature.
Ya I'll accept I didn't read best offer but I want these and have been looking for some. You could have simply said, it's best offer, but noooo you had to be a "dumbass" and express your PMS on maxbimmer.

nineiron
10-05-2004, 10:12 PM
you really have to calm down.
You must not be having enough sex or something. Go jack off you wank.

$30..and no I'm not going to use the pants down man...because I'm mature.
Ya I'll accept I didn't read best offer but I want these and have been looking for some. You could have simply said, it's best offer, but noooo you had to be a "dumbass" and express your PMS on maxbimmer.

'dibs mofo', i believe that's what u wrote... very mature indeed. what's the matter, couldn't get your daddy to spring the extra cash for some silver guage rings? my offer is $31, because 'i want these rings' LOL

03 Dinan 3
10-05-2004, 10:20 PM
ya how about the "mofo" comment wasn't even towards you!
I was just happy to see that rings were for sale and that I could get a deal compared to Bimmian. I could have also said DIBS BABYYY and you probably would have responded with "what man, are u calling me a little kid? You dumbass.."

Man you're one of those guys who takes everything as a negative and you probably criticize every person you see...your life must be so miserable so I'll be the nice guy and let you have them.

Or ...
how about no... :rolleyes:

I'll play ur game
$32 *wave*

btw, what does getting my dad to spring the extra cash for some rings have to do with anything? I mean comon... I got my own money and I'm gonna pay with my own money. If I was a complete a-hole like you, I would have probably misunderstanded your dumb comment and bitched at you for it. But I won't because I understand people like you: you're depressed, always negative, critical of everyone and everything and don't enjoy life and in turn have to express your anger and frustration on little things like this where I never even made a comment towards you until you called me a dumbass.
I'm sure you're a better guy in person..... :puke:

rodo
10-05-2004, 10:26 PM
that was a lot of beef for your 6th post on maxbimmer

rodo
10-05-2004, 10:27 PM
thats a lotta beef for a first gear newbie, are you mad about something?

03 Dinan 3
10-05-2004, 10:29 PM
I got 1 more comment for you (of course I'll have to respond with more because you're not going to accept that you're acting like a "dumbass" and come up with another friendly comment"
I read something that explained if you're a really negative person and you always criticize people, it's really a reflection of yourself and who you truly are as a person so thanks for giving maxbimmer your autobiography.

03 Dinan 3
10-05-2004, 10:45 PM
where did my good friend go?

rodo
10-05-2004, 10:45 PM
where hast thou gone?

rodo
10-05-2004, 10:49 PM
we miss you :(

nineiron
10-06-2004, 11:47 AM
ya how about the "mofo" comment wasn't even towards you!
I was just happy to see that rings were for sale and that I could get a deal compared to Bimmian. I could have also said DIBS BABYYY and you probably would have responded with "what man, are u calling me a little kid? You dumbass.."

Man you're one of those guys who takes everything as a negative and you probably criticize every person you see...your life must be so miserable so I'll be the nice guy and let you have them.

Or ...
how about no... :rolleyes:

I'll play ur game
$32 *wave*

btw, what does getting my dad to spring the extra cash for some rings have to do with anything? I mean comon... I got my own money and I'm gonna pay with my own money. If I was a complete a-hole like you, I would have probably misunderstanded your dumb comment and bitched at you for it. But I won't because I understand people like you: you're depressed, always negative, critical of everyone and everything and don't enjoy life and in turn have to express your anger and frustration on little things like this where I never even made a comment towards you until you called me a dumbass.
I'm sure you're a better guy in person..... :puke:

wow.. holyshit.. are u a psychiatrist? oh, i'm so glad u didn't 'misunderstanded' my dumb comment..LOL. i really don't see how having fewer posts than others has anything to do with this. if i had a 1000 posts, would my comment have been acceptable? anyway, i didn't really mean that you're a dumbass (at the time). i really meant that it was a 'dumbass' thing to do, when u called dibs. that's all. so stop crying, and getting all analytical about my psyche. btw, the rings are like $40 brand new... so u can have them for $32.. maybe u can buy a dictionary with the $8 u saved.. *wave*

rodo
10-06-2004, 11:55 AM
ahahhaa see the thing is you think your funny by calling him a dumbass yet i GUARANTEE he is 1000x smarter than you

nineiron
10-06-2004, 12:10 PM
I got 1 more comment for you (of course I'll have to respond with more because you're not going to accept that you're acting like a "dumbass" and come up with another friendly comment"
I read something that explained if you're a really negative person and you always criticize people, it's really a reflection of yourself and who you truly are as a person so thanks for giving maxbimmer your autobiography.

do u read your posts before u click 'submit', or is your english actually that bad? your sentences make no sense. are u new to the english language? if so, then my apologies. if not, then u really need to study a little harder. i really don't mean this as an insult, because i believe the original argument about the 'dumbass' comment is finished. however, i am concerned that your future could be effected by your command, or lack thereof, of the english language.

nineiron
10-06-2004, 12:11 PM
ahahhaa see the thing is you think your funny by calling him a dumbass yet i GUARANTEE he is 1000x smarter than you

uhhh... ok pal.

03 Dinan 3
10-06-2004, 02:32 PM
Maybe my English is too good for you to understand & yes it makes TOTAL sense...you're just too arrogant and naive to realize that...OR maybe you're reading your own posts instead of mine :idea:

BTW, I'm going to the states on a baseball scholarship so I THINK my English is good enough for a division 1 university to accept me. *wiggle* So ya, I do have a future...

Also, let me help you out with your english:
"...that your future could be "effected" by your command, or lack thereof, of the english language." I believe the correct word to use in this context would be affected (this is a verb) ;)

rodo
10-06-2004, 03:33 PM
hahaha you just got your ass handed to you :D Does it feel nice?

nineiron
10-06-2004, 03:47 PM
BTW, I'm going to the states on a baseball scholarship so I THINK my English is good enough for a division 1 university to accept me. *wiggle* So ya, I do have a future...

didn't know english was a pre-requisite to get a baseball scholarship... besides, i could teach my dog how to chase a ball, and he doesn't speak english.

nineiron
10-06-2004, 03:47 PM
hahaha you just got your ass handed to you :D Does it feel nice?

why don't u just keep your mouth shut smithers..

rodo
10-06-2004, 03:50 PM
Because im having a good time :)

rodo
10-06-2004, 03:51 PM
do you think they will take anyone at an Ivy-League school? Think about it, do you think harvard will accept any student? No, i didn't think so either

nineiron
10-06-2004, 04:23 PM
well, dinan3, it looks like the rings are yours for $32 :D
make sure u pay him that amount, cuz a 'veteran' to maxbimmer, such as yourself, shouldn't reneg on a deal, right?

03 Dinan 3
10-06-2004, 05:18 PM
you're a complete tool.
English is not a Prerequisite ??? Are you insane!?
That's why it's madatory to take English in school...because Universities require that you take English...

03 Dinan 3
10-06-2004, 05:29 PM
and BTW, playing baseball for a top-ranked university is on top of having high marks. So just because your dog can catch a ball doesn't mean your dog can go to school...make a statement that has some relevance to what we're talking about...

ya..and what's "reneg"? :huh?:

jmalixi
10-06-2004, 05:38 PM
This for sale thread took a different turn *sleep* Chill guys :D

Back to the gauge rings... sold or not?

rodo
10-06-2004, 05:47 PM
do you think they will take anyone at an Ivy-League school? Think about it, do you think harvard will accept any student? No, i didn't think so either

no comment?

bimmer_02
10-11-2004, 09:19 PM
JERRRRYYY!! JERRRRYYY!! JERRRRYYYYY!!

ooooooooo

03 Dinan 3
10-11-2004, 09:21 PM
rings are sold and mr. nineiron needs to see a shrink :idea: