PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Anyone got "cheap" (hint hint) decks

Jim .E.
09-30-2004, 11:47 AM
need one under the table sorta thing

pm me, no posts in thread....

Miguel
09-30-2004, 11:57 AM
Great. its people like you that make me afraid to buy a half decent deck.
Who am I to complain though... I used to think like you.

everlast
09-30-2004, 01:04 PM
That's not cool. Good deals are great, but steal my deck and I'll seriously kick your ass hardcore. Theives are losers, sorry dude. Don't mean to flame, but having stuff ripped off sucks in the worst way. Get a part time job and raise the extra $150 to buy legit.

Everyone else has to.

Justin e36
09-30-2004, 04:57 PM
hot doesn't always mean it was stolen from a car or an individual.
the world keeps turning.. if a hot deck crossed my path, I'd pick it up too.

everlast
09-30-2004, 05:06 PM
Well, stolen from a company, then that's fine ya.

Except if you work for the company, or you make the deck.

Anyway, ur choice, just don't post req's here, IMO. Moderators?

beamerboycsl
09-30-2004, 06:42 PM
pmed u~

Jari
10-01-2004, 12:13 AM
so a hot deck crosses your path, you ask if it came from a company ? If i know its stolen I won't touch it. Hope noone steals your deck cuz now i might be tempted to buy it

everlast
10-01-2004, 01:43 AM
Ha ha. Anyway, any mods please jump in on this, and satisfy my curiosity on whether asking for stolen product is an appropriate use for a msg board.

It makes beamerboycsl looks like he deals in hot stuff. That's not a nice way to look at anyone on this board.

skperformance
10-01-2004, 12:04 PM
It's all fun and games about being cheap, until it is your car someone else is getting the great deal of $50 to buy it ,after you spent $500 to get it and install it now your insurance refuses to pay for it and you also have a broken window and some oteh stuff reefed and destroyed in the car.

Luckly for some dumb guy out their it has never happened to me .
But that is what the 5 D cell maglight is for red of course to hide the stains.
lmao

My motto is if i can't see it i don't park it. Just because of morons whoare theives and support the industry.

everlast
10-01-2004, 12:11 PM
Nice ride there, sk.. the ES is my fav car next to my twp bimmers.. I was going to get one instead of the 325, but they are worth too much damn $$! They hold their value better than any car around, and are rated number 1 by consumerreports, etc, for 10 year value.

I chickened out when I saw how hard it was to get aero mods though.. you obviously supply your own? Interesting.. anyway, super nice ride.

Too bad its a v6, eh? ;) j/k

Furious
10-01-2004, 12:32 PM
i could probably sell you your old one in a few days.. a cheap price too..:D

krp_e36m50
10-01-2004, 12:34 PM
That's a nice fully loaded Camry.
I like what you've done to it, nice & clean.

everlast
10-01-2004, 01:02 PM
That's the beauty of the es as a lux-winter car for me.. nice inside, good ride, can look great, but camry parts. :)

skperformance
10-01-2004, 11:02 PM
Thanks guys but i am just a guy stupid enough to pay too much for projector lights "real leather" and an "L" on a camry,lmao
You want a drivers car then you got it a bmw is meant to be driven, a lexus lie mine is just a cruiser it doesn;t see a track except to park .
I have another car that i use for the track, funny enough every single civic out their revs the shit out of their car when ever i go by ,like i am going to race them on the street.lmao
A 10 second sprint doesn;t compare to a nice 3 hour drive at 180km with curves on a track.
Had an 04 E55 for a minute, wow you haven;t driven fast in luxury till you drive this.
E39 M5's are fast but this was twitching the back end in first second and third with the traction control on.Left a nice pair of black strips behind it evenly.

skperformance
10-01-2004, 11:07 PM
oh yah , i do supply my own. Everythign is hand made -down to the carbon fibre front lip which isn;t finished yet.
The ES was all i could afford back in 96 and then they didn't have the new GS yet,
All black on black with a Wald kit with some black and chrome 20's on that bad boy for sure black tint. All stealth for my next ride. I don;t want anymore chrome ,it attracts too much of the wrong atttention. I will be selling these shortly as i have already blacked out the headlights and other parts for a black monochromatic theme with slight hints of chrome trim here and there.

everlast
10-02-2004, 02:11 AM
Wow, that's awesome.. looking good. 96 was the first year they had the cooler lights and stuff too.. good choice.

I know its just a Camry, but, it is the best made car of the 90's, and your's looks sweet.. that's saying something. I do have some practicality in me, even if I do own 3 bimmers and a motorbike.. lol. :D

Understated
10-02-2004, 08:20 AM
NICE so wait u own a lexus es300 AND a Benz e55 amg..SWEEEEEEEEEEEET

my parents have an 02' Rx300 Coach edition....sweet SUV, but liek u said it's a cruizer...nothing like the 02' X5 *mw* in terms of driving dynamics etc.

skperformance
10-02-2004, 09:37 AM
NO i don't have the E55, i thought about lieing for a minute and saying i do,but nah i just had it for a little bit.
An RX coach in Toronto?
wow that is rare i have never seen a Canadian modeled coach. ONly the US gets them.
I also run a Lexus club. www.lexusownersclub.com