PDA

View Full Version : Audio Upgrade for M3

HammanM3
07-15-2002, 03:45 AM
I have a Mark Levinson system in both of my Lexus--the L430 & GS430. And it would be a bummer if I end up with a Harman Kardon in my new M3. Guy I need your help in suggesting a KICKASS audio system that could rival the Mark Levinson of Lexus.

KJ-M3
07-16-2002, 05:24 PM
The Harmon Kardon system, is not bad, but it's FAR from great.

I'm putting together a system for my 2002 M3 that should be great.

The best part about it, is that I will still have my trunk space when I'm done, but it will be a 1000 watt RMS system.

Total cost of the system will be just over $8,000, it should be done in about a month. When it is, I'd be glad to show it to you.

Adriano
07-26-2002, 07:45 PM
Well that depends on just how ' kick ass' you wanted to go. If you see my system on the link below my sig, you will see that my system is more than the average 'kick ass' system. If you have a million dollars it is one thing, if you have only a few thousand, that is another. The way I design systems is how much my customer wants to spend and if they want it for show, SPL or sound quality. The cost factor is of course the limiting factor on how 'kick ass' you want to go. Don't forget to vote for me on Sounddomain.
Good luck,
Adriano