PDA

View Full Version : Cruize this On July 27/28

notjoe
07-14-2002, 09:05 PM
I found some really nice roads to go on a cruize. Lots of turns, big hills, beautiful outlook, horses and shit like that. It is out by bolten, it is a beautiful drive that i think many of you would enjoy!

Anyone who is interested let me know.

Here is what i got in mind, Drive up through these roads, upto tottenham, and from there, maybe head to the beach, have a bbq or something, then continue on through orangeville then back to the 401 or something like that..

Get back to me if you're interested in this!

bimmersport
07-14-2002, 10:02 PM
Count me in (with my family)*th-up*

notjoe
07-14-2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by bimmersport
Count me in (with my family)*th-up*

Why not, make a day out of it or something, i think there is a beach down there as well!

These roads are the bomb though, at one time i felt like i was on the drop zone at wonderland ;)

Joe

Jon@Bimmersport
07-14-2002, 10:35 PM
u know me...im always up for this...*th-up*

hahaha jus make sure it doesnt turn out like our lil meet a couple of days ago....lol :D

notjoe
07-15-2002, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover
u know me...im always up for this...*th-up*

hahaha jus make sure it doesnt turn out like our lil meet a couple of days ago....lol :D

Hehe, i hope it doesnt turn out like that or it will be the last time i try to plan something, hopefully with a couple weeks notice we can get something on the go.

I'm going to start a new thread when i get a little more info together.

Joe

bimmerpwr
07-16-2002, 08:20 PM
Count me in NotJoe, or should I call you Joe

notjoe
07-16-2002, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by bimmerpwr
Count me in NotJoe, or should I call you Joe

Sweet, Joe works for me ;)

GladdoM3
07-17-2002, 05:14 PM
I am almost 100% sure that i will be there*wiggle* *mumble*
hehehe. ill let u guys know.
If a couple of you want to join me on a cruizw friday afternoon, i will be goin to the ;) Secret;) roads for a quick cruize. I love just driving slow on those roads.....beautiful scenery !
Anyways feel free to call me
Later jordan
416-885-0381:D

notjoe
07-17-2002, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by GladdoM3
I am almost 100% sure that i will be there*wiggle* *mumble*
hehehe. ill let u guys know.
If a couple of you want to join me on a cruizw friday afternoon, i will be goin to the ;) Secret;) roads for a quick cruize. I love just driving slow on those roads.....beautiful scenery !
Anyways feel free to call me
Later jordan
416-885-0381:D

Look forward to seeing your beast!

just wondering what day would be best for you guys, Saturday or Sunday?

Joe

GladdoM3
07-18-2002, 09:40 AM
Saturday or sunday ............i Really dont care !

Either or i will be hungover from somethin:huh?:

Razkal
07-18-2002, 09:43 AM
I am free Sat or Sun, just lemme know the final day and time :)

notjoe
07-18-2002, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Razkal 320i
I am free Sat or Sun, just lemme know the final day and time :)

Cool, i'm going to start a new thread this weekend with the final details on this.

You guys in for a BBQ as well or just the cruize?

M-POSING
07-19-2002, 11:26 PM
Count me in as well...just let me know which day and the time...

Alfred

BMW BMXer
07-20-2002, 12:03 AM
if its sat I should be there

I think i work wed and sun

Jon@Bimmersport
07-21-2002, 03:56 PM
joe when is this shit happening? i need to know quickly

notjoe
07-21-2002, 04:53 PM
joe when is this shit happening? i need to know quickly

OK Guys,

The cruize will be on Sunday July 28. We are all going to meet at 401 & Weston Rd, the Cross Roads Plaza, at the Tim hortons coffee shop.

I will be there from 11AM till 12pm, which is when everyone should be there by. Hopefully everyone will be on time, and from there we will head out on the cruize!

Joe

PS: Anyone who is coming please either reply on this thread of send me a PM so i can do a head count, thanks.

Jon@Bimmersport
07-21-2002, 11:16 PM
july 28 im in (most likely)

where are we going?

braindamage
07-22-2002, 12:23 AM
Remember The Pope is visiting that weekend and traffic will be crazy. So many roads will be closed that weekend. I believe Allan road will be close for three days north and south.

GladdoM3
07-22-2002, 09:40 AM
I will be in *wiggle*

notjoe
07-22-2002, 09:59 AM
july 28 im in (most likely)

where are we going?

I'm going to post more details soon on the actual trip but it isnt close to where the pope is ;)

Joe

GladdoM3
07-23-2002, 10:44 AM
Hey Joe......do you think that area will have more traffic than usual ??? I guess on the weekend it shouldnt be that bad :D *keeping fingers crosswed*
I will be there around 11:30ish. See you all there

notjoe
07-23-2002, 10:49 AM
Hey Joe......do you think that area will have more traffic than usual ??? I guess on the weekend it shouldnt be that bad :D *keeping fingers crosswed*
I will be there around 11:30ish. See you all there

Well, i cant see the part we're going to be on will have much traffic since mostly everyone will be over at the downsview park for the WYD.

It is a nice drive along hwy 50 ;0

Joe

GladdoM3
07-23-2002, 02:34 PM
Hey joe. can you give me a call to talk about the arrangements.
Maybe we can add some more fun driving into our cruize, or something like that
416 885-0381
jordan

Later

Razkal
07-23-2002, 03:06 PM
Hey joe. can you give me a call to talk about the arrangements.
Maybe we can add some more fun driving into our cruize, or something like that
416 885-0381
jordan

Later

Hey guys,

If you need help... lemme know....

notjoe
07-23-2002, 03:45 PM

Hey guys,

If you need help... lemme know....

Do you guys feel like going for a mini cruize and i can show you what roads i'm talking about and we can expand on it from there? i know e46_lover would like to come along for it was well. I was planning on going today or tomorrow afternoon.

Razkal
07-26-2002, 04:35 PM
Is this happening still or no?

notjoe
07-26-2002, 05:11 PM
Is this happening still or no?

Yup, AFAIK ME, Gladdo M3 and a couple others will be there. If you know anyone else feel free to bring them along, we're go ing to head out towards milton and up these nice hills, head over to the orangeville area, stop someone along the way to and grab a bite to eat if anyone is hungry and head over to king street and finish up with those rolling hills.

Probably about 3 hours or so.

Joe

h

ambasah
07-26-2002, 08:56 PM
I will try to make it as well.

Jon@Bimmersport
07-26-2002, 11:05 PM
are we meeting at kk, if so...wat time?

GladdoM3 i sure hope ur tire pressure control isnt gonna go off again! i hope everything is ok with ur car....that day gave some of us a scare! esp me...cuz that means no more riding in e46 m3 lol

bimmerpwr
07-27-2002, 02:28 AM
Hey Joe,

I checked the weather today and they're calling for thunder showers this Sunday, is the cruize on rain or shine??? One more thing can you post a list of all the people planning to attend the cruize, so we know exactly how many are going to show up...

Florin

notjoe
07-27-2002, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by bimmerpwr
Hey Joe,

I checked the weather today and they're calling for thunder showers this Sunday, is the cruize on rain or shine??? One more thing can you post a list of all the people planning to attend the cruize, so we know exactly how many are going to show up...

If the weather is raining/shitty out it would probably be best to go on another date. Some of these hills are quite steep and the last thing i would want is to see someone slide backwards and hit someone ;)

I'm going to watch the weather a little more closely and let you guys know tonight with a post. Doesnt look too bad outside right now!

As for who is coming:

Me,
GladdoM3
ambasah (i think)
Razkal 320i

A couple others but i cant scroll to those pages from here, i'll update the list tonight.

Joe

Florin

Razkal
07-27-2002, 10:05 PM
I may not be able to make it, I may have to work with a client tommorrow....

I will check this board tommorrow am to see if its on still....

Jon@Bimmersport
07-28-2002, 12:19 AM
post for meeting time joe...i dont know wat the hell is going on and its 2morrow! *drunk*

bimmerpwr
07-28-2002, 03:37 PM
Where the F*CK were you guys, I drove down all the way from Kitchener and nobody showed up??????????

*thmbsdwn* *thmbsdwn*

Jon@Bimmersport
07-28-2002, 10:46 PM
hey florin, shit man that sucks....i didnt even know the meeting time n shit so i slept in till 2pm! joe man where the **** where these details! :moon:

ambasah
07-28-2002, 11:51 PM
same here. It was a great day for a cruise but I wasn't sure it was confirmed so I didn't show up.

GladdoM3
07-29-2002, 09:17 AM
sry guys. my mom broke her foot from a staircase collapsing on her. So i have been with her for the past couple days*shiner*

Mr seville
07-30-2002, 11:58 AM
isn't her birthday thursday???

what a way to spend a birthday....with a big ass cast around your leg:D

thats gonna take 6 weeks to heal:eek:

wish her the best 4 me*wave*

GladdoM3
07-31-2002, 09:22 AM
Thank you ........unfortunately she cannot put a cast on her foot. THe bone she broke was in the instep of her foot, and once set in place has to heal without the cast. So she has to gimp around on her cripple sticks...i mean crutches. Its all good, she is a trooper. Poor m0m !

notjoe
08-02-2002, 02:02 PM
Thank you ........unfortunately she cannot put a cast on her foot. THe bone she broke was in the instep of her foot, and once set in place has to heal without the cast. So she has to gimp around on her cripple sticks...i mean crutches. Its all good, she is a trooper. Poor m0m !

Sorry to hear about you mom,i wish her well and hope she gets better soon!

Bimmerpwr, I'm sorry i didnt show up, i was out drinkin gthe night before and when i woke up at around 7 in the morning it was pissing out so i went back to bed and didnt get up until around 1ish. I figured the day was shot until i got up again;(

I'll buy you a drink for your troubles!

I would love to try this again after the bimmercruize, maybe two or three weeks so everyone can book the day off and go for another niagara driver or something simular, with a lot of distance!

Let me know if you guys are willing to try this again? :)

Jon@Bimmersport
08-02-2002, 02:15 PM
niagra is wud be awesome to go to again!! i say a few weeks after bimmercruize 02 we shud try and get something going....