View Full Version : what is this part? (Bruno)

Lee in Ottawa
09-25-2004, 01:02 PM
Hey guy was working on the car this weekend and found this. My car has been shaking really bad the last little while and i've changed the thrust arm bushing with 750 ones so I know it's not that. Could it be this bushing. what is this arm?

Lee in Ottawa
09-25-2004, 05:26 PM
Wow i'm off my game today. Guess a pic would help you guys better. Sorry about that. Here is the problem. Am i able to upgrade thius bushing?

Lee in Ottawa
09-25-2004, 05:27 PM
sorry about the big pic

09-25-2004, 05:47 PM
me thinks u have to change that entire arm, I think that's the stabilizer link.. not sure though. THere's so many arms, I can't remember which is which anymore.

You can also contact Bimmersport, he should be able to help you out.

Lee in Ottawa
09-25-2004, 09:23 PM
Thanks Gamite someone else thought that too. Anybody know forsure what it is.

09-26-2004, 12:22 AM
its a tie rod end if im not mistake and u do not to replace that whole arm is should screw out *or*
the bolt thats theyre with that bracket might hold it in !

09-26-2004, 12:33 AM
If replacing tie rod ends make sure you got the one with proper thread, it can be left of right threaded. Check the thread on existing tie rod.