PDA

View Full Version : Feedback for: Rev_Shot, Slowerd, Justin_E36, & Autotechnica

Miguel
09-23-2004, 08:32 PM
Rev_Shot
He came and swapped bumpers.. did all the work too (I tried to help twice and I snapped stuff twice:( ) I cant say enough nice things. He's a man of his word and willing to help out.

Slowerd
Bought a short shifter off him a LONG time ago (which he installed because again, me with a tool in my hand is like George W. Bush with a calculus book)... been friends since. Great guy and I would do business with him anytime.

Justin_E36
Bought various stuff from him. Good prices, great service, and always willing to help you out. Honest guy... not many people like him left in the world.

Autotechnica
I sold him 2 racing seats a while back... he showed up with the cash at the time promised. Quick and easy transaction. Its nice to see someone make and ofer and come through (unlike E46_lover hahahaha). But ya, point is that Id do business with him again. *wave*

Autotechnica
09-24-2004, 03:59 PM
Hey thanks Miguel :)

Let me know if you need help on the car, I don't mind helping out if you need something installed.

Bry

Justin e36
09-24-2004, 07:19 PM
thanks for the positive feedback...

vertakul
09-24-2004, 07:42 PM
awww aren't you guys just so sweet.

Kal
09-24-2004, 07:53 PM
:( hey, where's my feedback :D

Miguel
09-25-2004, 11:24 AM
:( hey, where's my feedback :D

How could I forget!

Kal:
Kal and I recently had a very sessesful transaction. Kal hooked me up with a part I needed for free. Who does that nowadays? I know! Kal does! He hooked up a fellow member and in the spirit of this I plan on paying it forward in the spring when I get parts hanging around.

Slowered318
09-25-2004, 01:59 PM
Miguel
Constantly annoyed with his inability to buy a reliable quality used car, even after many attempts to steer him in the right directiion he still will not listen. He is always and I mean ALWAYS reliable for comic relief when you need it (his best asset) Great guy to talk to and sell things too but watch out for his constantly ringing cell phone. Total bone head with a tool in his hand, but he can fetch a tool like a true champ *th-up*

Justin e36
09-25-2004, 06:17 PM
lol
it's funny cuz it's true.

Mr seville
09-25-2004, 10:51 PM
mother****er i gave you a FREE CD!!! :D

RevShoT
09-26-2004, 06:56 PM
thanks!!! *wave*