PDA

View Full Version : Complete Exterior detailing

mpower1226
09-23-2004, 06:48 AM
I provide detailing serives, as far as removing acid rain marks and water spots, light scratches, using light abrasive.

up until now, i've been using meguire's stuff and zaino and we switched to Poorboy's world, a truly the best polisher/sealent/wax out there.

I could give you a deal for a primium package which includes

-washing
-claying
-Poorboy's SSR1(light abrasive to remove all the marks,spots,light scratches)
-Poorboy's Polisher with 100% Carnuba wax
-Poorboy's Ex Sealent to seal off the polisher in previous step.
-After an hour to fully cure the sealent, another coat of Ex sealent.
-Poorboy's Natty's wax as the finishing toppers.
-All the glasses are throughly cleaned and trims are restored back to flat black and all rubbers are treated.

-and one week after, come back for another coat of Natty's wax for FULL protection AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE

The whole process will take a one full day starting from early morning to late night. OR you could drop it off in the afternoon and pick it up following morning. I could do it overnight.

pm me for the price. (These full steps of washing/polishing/seal/wax will run you roughly around $300 to 400 at other detailers, my price? pm me)

mpower1226
09-23-2004, 06:52 AM
oh yeah, I did 3 stages on Alex's M-coupe before I switched to poorboy's product.
Check Alex's feed back as well.

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36944

remember, I *only* did 3 stages to his car. 3 coat is Good but multiple coats are simply amazing. The downside is the sealent will need sometime to fully cure before the next coat goes on hence more time required.
The sole reason that I wrote "come back for an additional coat" is because
after the 2 coats of sealent goes on, it will need at least 72 hours to fully cure. and after 72 hours I could go another coat or top it with Wax. Whichever you like.

AmaRu
09-23-2004, 01:01 PM
should pm seb i think hes looking for something like this

mpower1226
09-24-2004, 01:18 AM
bumpy

SebSter
09-24-2004, 03:41 AM
pm sent :)

mpower1226
09-26-2004, 07:08 PM
bmp