PDA

View Full Version : installed my new suspension!

RevShoT
09-19-2004, 11:59 PM
i just put my new suspension in today, eibach sportline kit let me tell you if it says 2" in the front its more like 3-3.5" damn my freakin side skirt has got to be tops 1" from the ground

ill post pics tommorow, im putting in my racing buckets tommorow so ill post all the pics at once!

AmaRu
09-20-2004, 01:48 AM
niice cant wait to see pics.. but werent u selling ur car just a couple weeks ago? are u gonna continue with the swap u were planning?

RevShoT
09-20-2004, 07:33 AM
since my dad owns my car for insurance purposes and the bank owns my car until i pay off the loan its going to be very tough to sell my car because the bank said they want the loan closed BEFORE i sell the car which means i gotta pay off 7000 bucks before the car gets sold, not gonna happen unless i buy a new car right away and pretty much swap cars on my loan, however because my dad is the owner of my car hes gotta little power on what goes on, hes not going to let me sell my car, he told me just keep moddin and if someone comes along at the right price then sell it

so im going to keep moddin the car as i want and if someone wants to buy it along the way its always for sale!

Justin e36
09-20-2004, 09:35 AM
let's see some pics! ... I lowered my car on eibach pro's around a month ago. awesome ride. what struts/shocks are you using?

DriveItSideways
09-20-2004, 11:14 AM
i just put my new suspension in today, eibach sportline kit let me tell you if it says 2" in the front its more like 3-3.5" damn my freakin side skirt has got to be tops 1" from the ground

ill post pics tommorow, im putting in my racing buckets tommorow so ill post all the pics at once!

u sure they're dropped 3-3.5" ? :confused:

RevShoT
09-20-2004, 11:58 PM
i may be stretching the truth a lil but its really damn low, much lower then what it was supposed to be 1.8 1.5"

ill get pics soon i just want to get my racing seats installed first im going to stay after work tommorow and fab up new mounting brackets

oh and i had a set of bilisteins ordered but i thought ide see what the ride is like on STOCK shocks and wow, i honestly cant tell the difference, the ride had improved sooo much, so i cancelled my order of the shocks and am going to run my stock shocks cause it just feels so good to waste 1000 bucks on new shocks

(btw im not hitting the bump stops or anything)

AmaRu
09-21-2004, 01:09 AM
if ur gonna keep ur car might as well do the manual conversion :)

RevShoT
09-22-2004, 07:38 AM
and an m3 :)

sorry been delayed on pics

took my like 4 hours last night to make brackets for the seats, i ended up making a whole new mounting bracket front to back for the seat out of flat bar

when i finnished last night about 9pm the interior was really dirty and was embarrassed to take pics, i clean er up tonight and take pics after work

RevShoT
09-25-2004, 03:36 PM
posted pics in the ride section

more to come tommorow after i wash it

SkycityBMW
09-27-2004, 06:09 PM
Looks good . . . . .NICE