PDA

View Full Version : Thank god its back, need some Toronto area help.

SebSter
09-19-2004, 01:22 PM
I need to find a good detailer in the Toronto region that can remove my acid rain spots in the clearcoat and give the car an overall outside detail. I need a really good job done, so I dont mind if its a bit on the expensive side. Is there anyone who can reccomend me to any place?

Also leaving the car overnight or a a couple of days wont be much of a problem since I have another car at my disposal for the next 10 days. Pls guys I would like this asap so if anyone knows of a good place let me know, and post phone # and address pls.

As reward/incentive, i will post pic of ultimate hotness!

Thanks *th-up*,
Seb

Quack
09-19-2004, 01:25 PM
Seb PM Jay(Mystikal) maybe his detailing buddy can help you out

SebSter
09-19-2004, 01:28 PM
Oh yeah, excellent idea thx, Ill talk to him about it. Anyone else who knows place pls keep posting them though, Im gonna shop around till I can find the best, dont wanna cheap out on this one.

Gianpaolo_E46
09-19-2004, 01:29 PM
There is a guy on www.e46toronto.ca that owns a detailing business, if ur a member he'll work out a price. Its www.premierdetailing.ca pm christyles thats him

Quack
09-19-2004, 01:30 PM
that's the same guy I was referring Seb to :D

you can also check out Autobahn detailing they also do some great work for a good price

mpower1226
09-22-2004, 03:57 PM

you can also check out Autobahn detailing they also do some great work for a good price

I provide detailing serives, as far as removing acid rain marks and water spots, light scratches, using light abrasive.

up until now, i've been using meguire's stuff and zaino and we switched to Poorboy's world, a truly the best polisher/sealent/wax out there.

I could give you a deal for a primium package which includes

-washing
-claying
-Poorboy's SSR1(light abrasive to remove all the marks,spots,light scratches)
-Poorboy's Polisher with 100% Carnuba wax
-Poorboy's Ex Sealent to seal off the polisher in previous step.
-After an hour to fully cure the sealent, another coat of Ex sealent.
-Poorboy's Natty's wax as the finishing toppers.
-All the glasses are throughly cleaned and trims are restored back to flat black and all rubbers are treated.

-and one week after, come back for another coat of Natty's wax for FULL protection AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE

The whole process will take a one full day starting from early morning to late night.

pm me for the price. (These full steps of washing/polishing/seal/wax will run you roughly around 4bills at other detailers, my price? pm me)

notjoe
09-22-2004, 07:54 PM
Should post your price here as you might pick up a few more customers :)

I provide detailing serives, as far as removing acid rain marks and water spots, light scratches, using light abrasive.

up until now, i've been using meguire's stuff and zaino and we switched to Poorboy's world, a truly the best polisher/sealent/wax out there.

-washing
-claying
-All the glasses are throughly cleaned and trims are restored back to flat black and all rubbers are treated.

-and one week after, come back for another coat of Natty's wax for FULL protection AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE

The whole process will take a one full day starting from early morning to late night.

pm me for the price. (These full steps of washing/polishing/seal/wax will run you roughly around 4bills at other detailers, my price? pm me)

johnoz
09-22-2004, 08:17 PM
There is this legendary German guy operating beside the Bieri Auto.
I was recommended about him by two very trusted resources.
Ceveat emptor though, he is not cheap they say.

AMG_POWER
09-22-2004, 09:14 PM

Yep they are very good, I recomend too!

SebSter
04-27-2005, 10:13 PM

-washing
-claying

Hey I know its been a while but I'm wondering if you would still be able to give this a shot sometime this spring? Lemme know. Thx

mpower1226
04-27-2005, 11:26 PM
Hey I know its been a while but I'm wondering if you would still be able to give this a shot sometime this spring? Lemme know. Thx

yup, you are just in time, cause I just received my new equipment,
porter cable 7442, it was pretty expensive but the end results will be night and day. you pick anyday, and i will do it at your convient time.

money back guaranteed, if you dont like the end result, just pay for the gas.

let me know

myndgone
04-28-2005, 08:03 AM
my buddy has a detailing shop, they do only top end cars, he would be able to hook you up for a decent price, give him a call at 905-731-8468, ask for John, tell him Senad sent you, he will hook you up!
He's located on Bayview & John St.

///Maluco
04-28-2005, 09:01 AM
Pro Auto Tint is the place...as "myndgone" mentioned.
John is a great guy and he'll take care of you. You can also tell John the Eddie from FOHA sent you too for double the impact!
My friends M3 is going in in two weeks for a slick wax job and tint...can't wait to see it finished.
They're located on 60 Greenlane Unit# 26 (East of Bayview, North of John St.)
They do their tinting on Saturdays, which is convenient for most.

tominizer
04-28-2005, 09:49 AM
Concepts on Wheels in Markham. They are HUGE.

e36chick
04-28-2005, 12:03 PM
I need to find a good detailer in the Toronto region that can remove my acid rain spots in the clearcoat and give the car an overall outside detail. I need a really good job done, so I dont mind if its a bit on the expensive side. Is there anyone who can reccomend me to any place?

Also leaving the car overnight or a a couple of days wont be much of a problem since I have another car at my disposal for the next 10 days. Pls guys I would like this asap so if anyone knows of a good place let me know, and post phone # and address pls.

As reward/incentive, i will post pic of ultimate hotness!

Thanks *th-up*,
Seb

is that Paris Hilton in that pic??

sorry, I have no input on detailing shops, just wanted to ask about the picture lol...

lokkin325
08-11-2005, 12:16 AM
Autobahn Detailing on dufferin just before finch going south is an amazing shop... my parents take all our cars there to be detailed and as well they only work on high end cars... most of their clientel is Ferrari and Mercedes Benz

Marky_mark
08-11-2005, 12:54 AM
I just read your post if you want your car detailed give me a call I do this for a living I work for a BMW dealership so I know the product very well
My Name is Mark your reach me at 905-717-8310

Premier1
08-11-2005, 06:26 AM
I've been detailing for years and specialize in BMW's. On top of working for Parkview BMW, I also own and operate Premier Auto Detailing.

I've done a couple guys cars here including Mystikal (jay), but the most I've done are members on e46toronto.ca

Feel free to give me a shout. I can't give you a pricing as i need to see the severity of the acid rain spots on your finish. 416-721-6864.

Cheers.

PelicanGolf2
08-12-2005, 12:03 PM
If I were you I would take it to a bodyshop rather than a detailer, Eurodesign in Acton are very good a polishing clear coats. Call and talk to Mike. Good guy, good shop. very professional.

http://www.eurodesigncanada.com/

RobY330i
08-13-2005, 10:22 PM
If price isnt an issue, there's a guy here in Ottawa that is one of the top detailers in Canada. Ask Bill Gates about this guy's work on his two Mclaren F1's!