PDA

View Full Version : some nice bmw wallpapers


Justin e36
09-08-2004, 02:38 PM
i'm sure many of you read PBMW (performance bmw) magazine... probably the most thorough and interesting BMW magazine for those interested in modding their car.

Well I was checking on their website and came across some nice wallpapers available in different resolutions. thought I'd share:

http://www.performancebmwmag.com/wallpapers.htm

Gamite
09-08-2004, 02:42 PM
??? Photoshop?

http://www.performancebmwmag.com/images/wallpapers/3_800.jpg

DriveItSideways
09-08-2004, 03:06 PM
i felt sick in the stomach when i saw this ugly thing

DriveItSideways
09-08-2004, 03:07 PM
oops sorry for the huge pic

Christina
09-08-2004, 03:15 PM
^^ ewwww

///MAC
09-08-2004, 04:47 PM
lol, oh well everyones got their own tastes...

RevShoT
09-08-2004, 07:17 PM
that purple bimmer has the same spoiler as me....
almost embarased that its the same as mine... the cars soo ugly

munichman
09-08-2004, 07:45 PM
that 2002 is just so wrong

RevShoT
09-08-2004, 08:02 PM
i just noticed the semi wide body kit on the purple car

if i was ever to get a widebody kit that would the the perfect one i love it!

Quack
09-08-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by RevShoT
i just noticed the semi wide body kit on the purple car

if i was ever to get a widebody kit that would the the perfect one i love it!


that is a Esquiss Widebody kit

SickFinga
09-08-2004, 09:14 PM
^^ its not.

I really like that 2002, wing might be a bit too much, but the rest is nice

Quack
09-08-2004, 09:41 PM
Vlad what is it then, I was just looking at the pic of Jon Sibal's car, it looks almost the same, well atleast the front fenders does, but the rear is a little different, any ideas?

munichman
09-08-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by SickFinga


I really like that 2002, wing might be a bit too much, but the rest is nice
yea i guess its ok, but i like the basic 2002 with a nice coat of paint:rolleyes:

Bigbore
09-09-2004, 12:51 AM
im still drooling over the red one from DTM autohaus, didnt they compete in that eurotuner shoot out? or they brought a merc with them.. i dont remember.

Slowered318
09-09-2004, 03:04 AM
blingy :D

SickFinga
09-09-2004, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by Quack
Vlad what is it then, I was just looking at the pic of Jon Sibal's car, it looks almost the same, well atleast the front fenders does, but the rear is a little different, any ideas?

yeah, it is Esquiss, but not the same as Jon Sibals. It is actually nothing like Jon's, it is more like Ryan Casto's, but a different kit

Esquiss thats on Sibals and Ryan's cars got e30 m3 like fenders with fender flares. This one has just fender flares.

But it does have Esquiss front bumper, skirts and rear bumper.