PDA

View Full Version : Cruize this sat?


notjoe
07-10-2002, 08:08 AM
Anyone interested in going for a cruize this sat?

I wasnt thinking anything big or anything just some of us hooking up and heading out someone for some fun.

Let me know if anyone is interested.


Joe

Jon@Bimmersport
07-10-2002, 04:02 PM
saturday is darkknights

notjoe
07-10-2002, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover
saturday is darkknights

What/When/Where is darkknights?


Joe

Jon@Bimmersport
07-10-2002, 04:07 PM
darkknights is 1 of the biggest autoshows in canada.....its this saturday and sunday (but the bmwcc autox is sunday too) and dar knights is held at the markam fairgrounds...its an awesome show, wat better than like importfest etc...and i think there are drag races at dark knights along with a bikini contest (like every auto show). ask randy or razkal for complete info, or if 1 of them cud post all the info that'd be great! see u guys there

BMW BMXer
07-11-2002, 12:34 AM
hey not joe I pmed u but u never responded

what color is your car? is it techno violet or daytona violet...or something else

notjoe
07-11-2002, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by BMW BMXer
hey not joe I pmed u but u never responded

what color is your car? is it techno violet or daytona violet...or something else

Actually, it is canyon red ;)

Sorry about the pms, i dont check them often.. the board should have a little picture of an email when you have pms waiting for you.

Joe

BMW BMXer
07-11-2002, 03:21 PM
its a RED??? holy shiet

MP328
07-11-2002, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by notjoe


Sorry about the pms, i dont check them often.. the board should have a little picture of an email when you have pms waiting for you.

Joe


the board has that already. every time i open the forum a popup window opens up and asks if u want to read the private messages in the same window or open a new one.

Jon@Bimmersport
07-11-2002, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by MP328



the board has that already. every time i open the forum a popup window opens up and asks if u want to read the private messages in the same window or open a new one.

yea same here...but mostly ppl turn that option off

SickFinga
07-11-2002, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by notjoe


Actually, it is canyon red ;)

Sorry about the pms, i dont check them often.. the board should have a little picture of an email when you have pms waiting for you.

Joe

go here http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=editoptions
and change these to YES
Pop up a box when you receive a Private Message?
Send you an email when you receive a Private Message?

notjoe
07-11-2002, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by SickFinga


go here http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=editoptions
and change these to YES
Pop up a box when you receive a Private Message?
Send you an email when you receive a Private Message?


Worked like a champ, thanks a lot u guys!