PDA

View Full Version : Bart320i - Dishonest Scammer

Jon@Bimmersport
08-31-2004, 05:49 PM
I made a deposit of $280 with Bart for his car while it was for sale. We both made a receipt and each signed the copies, stating that i did make the deposit of $280 and he recieved it for his car (with the VIN # written down) and that it is also FULLY REFUNDABLE. There are however, no conditions to this refunding. I cannot get the car, and his PM box is full, was never cleared, his email is out of my contact. Today i just found his work #, called him..and got a bunch of nonsense and uncalled language about how it is "too late" and i cannot get my money back now, keep in mind how we had NO discussion that within X amount of time that the refund is invalid. I am not stopping until i get my money back.

I posted this so ppl are aware of him, and not to buy anything from him. I'm 16 and it took a long time to get that money, and I want it back.

here is a copy of the receipt:

Understated
08-31-2004, 05:53 PM
shiat sorry to hear about this man, Doesn't bart have that tricket out e36 with the hartge rims? sweet ride...are you not interested in purchasing it now, or did he remove his car from the market and decide to keep it :confused:

Jon@Bimmersport
08-31-2004, 05:54 PM
i cant afford to buy it.

WhadUpp
08-31-2004, 05:55 PM
holy shit, I'm surprised that the Bartman would do that:( In his end tho, maybe he thought a deposit is a commitment to buying the car cus when I was 17 I put a 100$ deposit on a prelude and last minute I changed my mind and lost the money cus a deal was made to purchase.

Jon@Bimmersport
08-31-2004, 06:03 PM
no actually if he thought that, he would not have made the deposit fully refundable, if he had certain conditions he should have put them, but he didnt. that receipt is a written statement that the money is fully refundable. FULLY

WhadUpp
08-31-2004, 06:06 PM
ok, then you have a valid claim if thats the case

Quack
09-01-2004, 01:31 AM
lawsuit

Mystikal
09-01-2004, 01:54 PM
kar·ma ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kärm)
n.
Hinduism & Buddhism. The total effect of a person's actions and conduct during the successive phases of the person's existence, regarded as determining the person's destiny.

:D

Understated
09-01-2004, 02:19 PM
^^LMAo...it's odd because i was just reading Justin E36's feedback for e46lover...and then i re-read this..and i was like whoa thats freaky...heheh

Kal
09-01-2004, 02:45 PM
e46_lover,

remember when i bought that amp off of you. And you knew it was ****ed up and u never told me. Then it took forever for me to get my money back. Your lucky you and your cousin didnt' get any metal bars across your head cuz that was the plan if you had taken any longer.

Anyhow, what goes around comes around. i'm glad your having a hard time with all this.

Quack
09-01-2004, 03:50 PM
Jon you got OWNED by other MAX members

vertakul
09-01-2004, 03:51 PM
yah totally.. and you sellin biotek a car with holes in the floor and a bunch of other secrets.. you deserve this.. suffer.

BMW BMXer
09-01-2004, 05:20 PM
Maxbimmer vs Jon?

Lennon
09-01-2004, 05:26 PM
Uh oh Jon, your gettin your ass kicked.

Justin e36
09-01-2004, 05:52 PM
this isn't from me... it's from my friend who bought the PS2 from you:

hey dood,

Know what karma is? It's called selling shitty merchandise to people and then gettin screwed yourself.

Justin e36
09-01-2004, 06:02 PM
hehe.. my buddy wrote dood because that's how Jon spelled it when he wrote to him. Jon should be careful... especially when selling faulty PS2's to a family of well-known football players where all 3 sons are over 6'4" @ around 300lbs. Even more-so when they live walking distance from him.

Be glad that I was nice enough to partially cover their losses on your behalf. They didn't want my money, but I insisted as true businessman would since I'm the one who linked the deal. If I didn't... well, life would be a little different for you.

In either case, there is no such thing as a refundable deposit. Then what's the point of giving a deposit? Hoping to get interest on it? If you don't want to lose your deposit, then come up with the rest of the cash and buy the car.

Here's the dictionary definition of deposit: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=deposit

I hope Bart doesn't give the money back... and Bart---feel free to split Jon's cash with all us members who have been burned by him in the past. I'd enjoy having Jon spend his hard earned cash on a lapdance for me. I'll gladly take pictures and post them up for him too.

how do the kids on the playground say this?.. um.... oh yeah, 0wn3d.

Lennon
09-01-2004, 06:04 PM
Jeez Jon, don't be shy now, reply. But whats all that about? Sounds like you've screwed over plenty of people in your time too... explain?

Lennon
09-01-2004, 06:06 PM
And I agree with Justin, you can't get your deposit back.. even when written on paper or whatever, its the point of a deposit. Sorry man, you lose.

Understated
09-01-2004, 06:14 PM
http://gama.sloweb.net/1tao5a_awro-lui%20was%20owned.jpg

Kal
09-01-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Justin e36

Here's the dictionary definition of deposit: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=deposit

I hope Bart doesn't give the money back... and Bart---feel free to split Jon's cash with all us members who have been burned by him in the past. I'd enjoy having Jon spend his hard earned cash on a lapdance for me. I'll gladly take pictures and post them up for him too.
[/B]

haha good idea justin... I was out $50 on the install. I think we all should go out with jons money for some drinks and some lapdances? Shall we make it a max meet? lol

Jon@Bimmersport
09-01-2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Justin e36
In either case, there is no such thing as a refundable deposit. Then what's the point of giving a deposit? Hoping to get interest on it? If you don't want to lose your deposit, then come up with the rest of the cash and buy the car.

Here's the dictionary definition of deposit: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=deposit [/B]

Well, put it this way. You buy a new BMW M5, and you put a deposit and sign a contract with BMW for $28 000 saying that you put a deposit on an 05 M5 and that the deposit is fully refundable at your discretion. You suddenly cant afford the car, and you would like your deposit back so you try and get a hold of BMW, but somehow their PM box on a forum (www.carmanufactorforums.com for ex. lol) is full and you cant get a hold of them, they moved locations for their dept. and you dont know where to find them. You find a # they can be reached back at, and they basically tell u (in the words of bart) "Too bad, this isnt the way ****in business works. What the **** do u want me to do? You didnt contact me so what can i do."

And your stuck thinking, hmmm..well you moved locations..so thats out, you dont have their contact email, their PM box is full, you also posted in a few threads he did saying to clear your box and also to contact me. you ALSO created a thread saying "ATTN: BART320I PLEASE READ" asking him to pm you with a way of contact. and then they tell u this?

First of all Kal, it wasnt my deal. I tried getting a hold of my cousin but it isnt that easy when people dont have cell phones (it makes me wonder why he doesnt have one either). I never tried to screw you, and if i did want to screw you..would i even bother calling my cousin back?

For the guy about Biotek...my brother sold him the car, not me (it wasnt my car, or my money). I was there meeting Jay because my bro was either at work or college or simply he just wanted me to come there to explain what he couldnt.

Justin, a game didnt work if i recall (Jax and Dexter was it?), a game i never played. I bought it with that, and all those games and played def jam, GTA, and GTA 3 (sole reason of buying PS2 for me). I showed how to use it, and i tested every game before i bought it. I knew for a fact it worked. Didnt i even offer to show u it? I think i offered you.

ALSO, wouldnt i get a deposit back if the seller still has the car and didnt sell it? A friend of mine, who is well respected on this board (i wont put his name down he can put his input if he wants) saw Bart driving the same car. If there is no such thing as a refundable deposit, then why would he assure me and make this offer that HE WILL allow me to get my money back?

p.s. I wasnt stalling on this reply Lennon, i just didnt have time to come back and check.

Lennon
09-01-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover
p.s. I wasnt stalling on this reply Lennon, i just didnt have time to come back and check.

Good man, *th-up*

Well he stood up for himself guys, so take that.

Rebutle anyone?

lvan
09-02-2004, 03:56 AM
There is huge difference putting deposit to BMW Canada or these hooligans that scum people that worked hard for their money. You should take one long stick and beat them ,when they see you are crazy they are gonna be nice to you!

Eurostyle
09-02-2004, 12:38 PM
Jon, stop F@#king around with people!! Dont put down money if you are not going to buy s#it!!!:mad: It's been 9 months and i'm still waiting for you to pick up the stuff you ordered! I'm making it official to everybody now; If you dont make full payment and pick up by the end of September, all deals are void and i have a NON refundable deposit policy.*uzi*

Lennon
09-02-2004, 12:49 PM
I think Fil is pissed. :eek:

Jon@Bimmersport
09-02-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Eurostyle
Jon, stop F@#king around with people!! Dont put down money if you are not going to buy s#it!!!:mad: It's been 9 months and i'm still waiting for you to pick up the stuff you ordered! I'm making it official to everybody now; If you dont make full payment and pick up by the end of September, all deals are void and i have a NON refundable deposit policy.*uzi*

I was going to buy M-tech2 until, everyone knows my bro sold his car. What am i gonna have an mtech 2 bicycle? i have no car...what am i gonna do, buy for a car i dont have? or "might have"? we both talked, and you said your very busy so the only chance you will get to work again is when you come back, did u come back yet?

Our last PM or time of talking was July 8th, and i still have the PM and that was for reiger pricing. We also talked on the phone and i remember saying your not able to start any new kits, and that you are leaving so we will touch base once u come back. Your back now, and im sorry if i havent been waiting on maxbimmer for your return post, or calling hour after hour because i missed u. ;)

Isnt this (http://maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38633) the thread u posted u said your leaving on july 30th till sept? what am i gonna do in between the whole of august? well since u said we'll touch base when u come back...i was deciding on what to waste my money on since i wont even get to use it!

p.s. pick up WHAT stuff i ordered? you said nothing will be made until i decide and you recieve FULL payment? isnt that what you said in this pm? on july 7th, which you didnt leave for bulgaria...so when did u make this kit i ordered? on the plane or on the beach while chuggin down some beers? dont post unneccessary things which arent true.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Eurostyle
I must have FULL payment before i even start thinking about making it.[/QUOTE

OH YEA....arent u still there till the 12th? Thats what i heard, and your posting now telling me to pick stuff up. I think you should give ppl a full month, till Oct 12 since your back on the 12th...not now till the end because they cant even come.

R_JAY
09-03-2004, 05:59 AM
Honestly Jon, you are the last person in this world who should be calling anybody dishonest. I promised myself I was never gonna bring this up again but remember when you had your group buy for ZKW's and I gave you $500 that I worked really hard for so I could get a set. What did I get from you Jon? $300 DEPO and $200 in your pocket. Did I get my money back when I asked for it? Oh, oh what about when the lights melted did I get a refund? I honestly can't believe you have the nerve to come on here and start this crap knowing what you've done in the past. I hate to say it but I hope you never get your money back. That way you know what it's like to be on the other side of the fence.

lvan
09-03-2004, 07:53 AM
Jon you have to think that eurostyle had all kinda load things to do before going on vacation so maybe he decided to leave it all untill he is back from Bulgaria.
Also remember that M50 engine for sale when you wanted to buy and you kinda backed out. YOu wanted to get it for $500 and sell it for big cash to rip off someone here. I think point of maxbimmer is to help people ,not to ripp of by selling same goodies for double price .

^^^^^R_JAY brought up good example and we all know you are very bad boy. So what goes around is what comes around and thats the case now.

SpoolinS6
09-03-2004, 09:20 AM
i remember that m50 motor he wanted to sell me it for 1grand while he was buying it for 5 bills
thats why i have never bought nothing off jon until today cause i know somehow hes ripping you off !

e36_freak
09-03-2004, 10:16 AM
i know this is off topic but

^^^^ awsome avator

BMW BMXer
09-03-2004, 10:20 AM
Not to knock Jon or anything but I personally would be catious dealing with someone who is 16, or probably 15 in some of your cases.

djcontra
09-03-2004, 01:09 PM
I wanna hear bart's side of the story, 'cause there is always two sides, and right now we're only hearing jon's. I personally dont think he should refund anything though. There was a time when some old guy was going to buy my other e36 from me, left a $1000 deposit for it, but then could never make up his damn mind about when he'd come and pay the rest and take away the car. Eventually after 2 months, I said forget about it, and pocketed the money. I'm now still stuck with the car (haven't really tried too hard to sell it lately), but I wasn't going to wait all year for this guy either. Sucks to be him, but dont waste my f*cking time *th-up*

Justin e36
09-03-2004, 11:17 PM
Justin, a game didnt work if i recall (Jax and Dexter was it?), a game i never played. I bought it with that, and all those games and played def jam, GTA, and GTA 3 (sole reason of buying PS2 for me). I showed how to use it, and i tested every game before i bought it. I knew for a fact it worked. Didnt i even offer to show u it? I think i offered you.

None of the burned games worked... they have enough scratches and grooves on them you could hear music if you put them on a record player. The games were scratched.. sure they're load up, but try playing them... CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP... kept skipping.

No you did not offer to show me, I picked it up around 11:00pm or later even.

If you were positive that everything worked then you should have had no gripe with taking it back for a refund so you could resell it.

No one's buying these lies Jon. Be glad Judge Judy doesn't frequent this forum.

Jase
09-03-2004, 11:32 PM
I think he backed out so the depsoit is gone Unless otherwise stated. As for the games if he was upfront (dosent sound like it) maybe offered some sort of middle ground then cool. But A too bad is just wrong. As for the e30 he was his brothers advocate and he was always talkin like it was his car. So I could see some fault there. As for the kit from fil and the paid upfront or cancelled by the end of the month. Consider yourself lucky. I have a mtechII from fil and it had to be pretty much rebuilt to fit. Not trimming MAJOR MODS!!.even after paying him to remold the rear to fit my arches.. So let him keep it.

Jon@Bimmersport
09-04-2004, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by Jase
I think he backed out so the depsoit is gone Unless otherwise stated. As for the games if he was upfront (dosent sound like it) maybe offered some sort of middle ground then cool. But A too bad is just wrong. As for the e30 he was his brothers advocate and he was always talkin like it was his car. So I could see some fault there. As for the kit from fil and the paid upfront or cancelled by the end of the month. Consider yourself lucky. I have a mtechII from fil and it had to be pretty much rebuilt to fit. Not trimming MAJOR MODS!!.even after paying him to remold the rear to fit my arches.. So let him keep it.

so shouldnt this go under eurostyle's feedback? hehe jk.

Justin, i didnt take it back because either way..if i admit im selling something that is scratched and i knew didnt work, or if i test something and sell it..and explain in 2 emails how to use the modchip, and he says it doesnt work...either way im going to get shit from you and your buddy, so i i'll stick with what i know is true and know for a fact that it worked, because i played them and whenever i played GTA, or Def Jam they were never choppy, or failed to load (due to disc error, only because i didnt follow proper steps).

Ivan, i have NO problems what so ever with fil wanting to wait before i put an order, in fact i prefer it that way because I DONT HAVE A CAR to put the kit on. Ivan..werent u the same guy going around making racist comments and getting threatened by other members? I'm not the very bad boy.

The GB i did with R_JAY, yes. I'll admit that it had many problems. First of all, i did NOT make $200..the price differences were but with shipping and insurance i took for it, blah blah blah i made no where near $200 (as i expected). Second, the headlights came without a plug and play adaptor meaning you have to splice up the wires. Bad connections, or improper bulb can cause the headlights to melt (hell the eurolite bulbs melted Julians). In R_JAY's case that wasnt it, because he told me he used bulbs from the dealer (H1 from the dealer?) so i took his word for it, but that didnt leave out the question that they were wired improperly. I'm not saying R_JAY is stupid but every one makes mistakes, unless..you kno, like some members think their perfect and dont make mistakes (and think u can make others look bad..). I did the GB with a partner, i sold 2 headlights. 1 to R_JAY and 1 to RichieRich. Richierich's headlights worked perfect WITH xenon headlights, now im thikning...why would a regular bulb melt his ellipsoid? I could not return the headlight, and i was not going to dish out my money to pay R_JAY back for a defect which is my fault (Do i look like Depo headlight Inc?). R_JAY wasn't polite, but hell i can understand...he paid his hard earned moneyf or it. So i did wat he requested....i also put em on ebay, put it on forums (with pics and warning of wat happenned) in case anyone wanted to do a xenon projector retrofit or watever, unfortunately i never had them sold (for R_JAY to regain the majority of his money) and he found a buyer, he then bought his own headlights..and that was the end of that.

I also noticed that even though members act a certain way with u.... i.e. a whole trip to the US, acting like u forgived and forget and also asking to buy more products from u..first chance they get to rip someone they'll take it, but watever.

Just because i didnt reply in 1 day, doesnt mean i back out...sorry if im too busy to post explainations and come backs and wat not over the net guys. My cousin just got married, and i dont think i should have carried the laptop around lookin for wireless so i can post at the church or reception :rolleyes:. (im not ripping anyone..its just the 2nd time i got one of those no reply things)

What is this maxjudging.com? Just because justin wants a dance and Kal agrees, everyone jumps on the bandwagon.

Lets see, max has
admin - Bliss
mods - Sickfinga, EMPOWERD, thinair, Gamite
cinematographer - 328dtm
cruise organizer - spudboy

Sorry Justin, i dont see a max people rep. anywhere there to tell me who thinks wat, and who doesnt. if you dont beleive these so called "lies" then..i dont really care, to put it in nice words..dont speak for everyone else.

If i was lying, i wouldnt admit my faults to R_JAY's story. That i was at fault like i stated, and im sorry you feel that way Rich...I'd like to see you gladly give away money for something that ISNT your fault, and that you CANNOT warranty because it was done through 2 suppliers (yes..i know, the receipt...did i know? no. i was told to sell these and thats it).

R_JAY
09-04-2004, 05:50 AM
Jon, I wasn't trying to rip you man and I did forgive you but how could you think i'd ever forget something like that. You also don't have to call me "members" you could just say it's me. Like I stated above i'm cool with you plus i've seen you a few times after that incident and I never said anything. I'm hardly an actor so if you were trying to start something with me just come out and say it. I just thought it was funny that this happened to you and you seemed to feel so hurt. I always hoped that someday you'd feel my pain. One more thing, as for me buying more products off you, I only wanted the stone guard ($30 max) plus I thought you changed your ways. Anyways dude, it's only money right? Look at it this way, life is full of little lessons. You just have to make sure you learn something from them.

P.S. The only reason I got involved in this is because YOU were calling someone dishonest. You keep talking about the lights and saying you made a mistake and you're owning up to it and what not but you keep overlooking the fact that you told me the GB was for ZKW's and you gave me DEPO. Don't you think that's dishonest? Can you see the point i'm trying to make now?

lvan
09-04-2004, 08:26 AM
hahah the only time when I was being racis was when I called Terry G____ ... Second time was about Mississauga hood because you said to that kid from NYC that lives in ghetto (when he put pix of his silver 745i).
o ya any info on that M50 sale. At the end racisam has nothing to do with this thread. I know couple memebrs and they know I am nice guy in person so I dont listen what others think about me. *th-up*

A~G
09-04-2004, 11:07 PM
I know Jon , he doesn't seem like the type of person that would rip anyone off, obviously when a deal is being made, both sides are trying to get the better end of it. YES its the sellers duty to provide an honest sale... but its also the buyers duty to 'not get ripped off'... If there really is a 'contract' then I think Bart should honor it... but officially, a deposit is a deposit.. no refunds.

Justin, I can't comment on ur situation, or Kal's ... as i don't know the details...

Personally, Jon, you're a young guy...but u should have had a better outlook on whether or not u'd be able to afford a car like that. People who are serious about selling their cars won't stand for deposits for such long periods of time.

Put urself in his position, imagine u wanted to sell, but someguy put a deposit down MONTHS ago and still wasn't coming through... u should have let him know earlier. Personally... i think ur both right to a certain degree... he deserves to keep the money, but if u have a contract he should return it.

See if u can work out a deal... maybe get 1/2 of the deposit back or something...

Jon owes me $70 from some fragrances I sold him like 6 months ago, I'm not worried at all. I understand its taking him a little longer to get a hold of the money, but I'm not gonna go flaming him on here. I think anyone who doesn't personally know Jon/hasn't done business with Jon shoudln't be posting here.

Jon@Bimmersport
09-04-2004, 11:24 PM
thanks adam, btw..i had your $70 for like 2months now we just never saw eachother...we were supposed to, damn your sister!

Ivan, member that time when i made u look like an idiot for the paki comment? yea..uh, u had more than 2 incidents.

R_JAY im not starting anything with you....i think your overlooking the last paragraph of my post. i was told ZKW by my supplier, so i told you ZKW.

A~G
09-05-2004, 12:48 AM
thanks adam, btw..i had your $70 for like 2months now we just never saw eachother...we were supposed to, damn your sister!

Ivan, member that time when i made u look like an idiot for the paki comment? yea..uh, u had more than 2 incidents.

R_JAY im not starting anything with you....i think your overlooking the last paragraph of my post. i was told ZKW by my supplier, so i told you ZKW.

no problem.. just send it my way when u see me... hope things work out for u man...

peace (<== thats me being a 'gangstarrr') hahah

later.

Jase
09-05-2004, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by A~G
I think anyone who doesn't personally know Jon/hasn't done business with Jon shoudln't be posting here.

Fair enough but it is Jon who said "what do I do"?. Plus He should have expected some sort of response from people that he has not delt with . Isn't that the point of his post?

R_JAY
09-05-2004, 01:59 AM
i was told ZKW by my supplier, so i told you ZKW. You see Jon, this one sentence clears everything up for me. You never told me that you were told the lights would be ZKW's so I assumed (yes, I know you should never assume) you knew what was going on. If you had told me this in the beginning then I could have took some different actions and not spent my time yelling at you:)

Anyways, it's kinda obvious that you're not gonna get the money back so it looks to me like you have three options.
1)Forget about it and move on
2)Legal actions but not really worth it for the amount
3)Violence which i'm sure you're thinking about now but it won't solve anything or get your money back. It will most likely put you into more trouble.

Jon@Bimmersport
09-05-2004, 02:02 AM
Sure, i got nooooo problems with people posting what they are, its not like im scared..or i wont have something to say. :)

I'm not complaining about posts, it was A~G's opinion.

Christina
09-05-2004, 06:11 PM
karmas a beeeeatch

vertakul
09-05-2004, 09:05 PM
about the whole "my supplier told me they were ZKW so i told you they were".. well.. that's your problem because you're representing.. nobody is buying them off your supplier.. they are buying them off you..

A~G
09-05-2004, 10:17 PM
well opinion are fine.. if ur telling him what to do... but ppl who are posting stuff against him and complaining about him and stuff...thats not right, unless u have reason.

Jon@Bimmersport
09-06-2004, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by aschon
about the whole "my supplier told me they were ZKW so i told you they were".. well.. that's your problem because you're representing.. nobody is buying them off your supplier.. they are buying them off you..

and who are you? what do u have against me?

vertakul
09-06-2004, 03:49 AM
I have nothing against you. This is a message board.. I'm giving my opinion.

Jon@Bimmersport
09-06-2004, 03:58 AM
your opinion on me, when u dont know me or havent dealt with me at all.

M50E30
09-06-2004, 10:50 AM
or improper bulb can cause the headlights to melt (hell the eurolite bulbs melted Julians).

BTW Julian had the F1 Spec 80 watt bulbs. Eurolites are stock wattage.

vertakul
09-06-2004, 01:39 PM
E46_lover.. this is going off topic.. what does it matter?? I'm saying exactly what I'm thinkin afterin reading this thread.

Lennon
09-06-2004, 02:13 PM
E46_lover.. this is going off topic.. what does it matter?? I'm saying exactly what I'm thinkin afterin reading this thread.

Same goes for you, what do you care, and what does it matter to you? Let it go.

vertakul
09-06-2004, 03:17 PM
Listen you fellow NISSAN owner.. heh..

I have nothing to let go when I don't give 2 shits in the first place :P I am just posting my freaking opinion.. IS THAT NOT ALLOWED??

Lennon
09-06-2004, 04:39 PM

I have nothing to let go when I don't give 2 shits in the first place :P I am just posting my freaking opinion.. IS THAT NOT ALLOWED??

Ha, easy boy, eeeeeeeeasy. Down boy, DOWN!

Jon@Bimmersport
09-06-2004, 04:39 PM

nope ;) lol..joking.

wow bart cleared his PM box

:cool:

Justin e36
09-06-2004, 06:32 PM
and who are you? what do u have against me?

what he said was not "against" you. read it again. what he wrote is simply an opinion, and a very valid one at that.

you screwed me over with the PS2 which I hooked my friend up on. As a result, HE got screwed over by you. Now since I was the middle man, *I* covered for you, and I paid them back in partial on YOUR behalf.

That's how business works when you're the middle man. Whether or not you were sold they were ZKW's doesn't matter, I was told I was getting a fully functional PS2.

I'm honestly sick and tired of hearing lie after lie and BS excuses about all these topics. I'm in the mindset right now to post up all the emails which went back and forth between you and my friend, and also the PM's which you've sent me.

Now please, just stop trying to come up with excuses and please grow up and own up to your mistakes. There are numerous people on this board with the same feedback to give... some of which still haven't posted in this thread but I have talked to first hand.

If you do plan on gaining back your reputability... you can begin by stating a formal apology.

Age is not an excuse for dishonesty.

vertakul
09-06-2004, 06:54 PM
well put.

A~G
09-07-2004, 02:05 AM
I sold //Msanity my paintball gun etc for $200.. (i think ) or less.. but anywho... i told him to take it out for a day.. if he wasn't 100% satisfied .. i'd take it back and return his money.

Justin.. u guyz should have notified Jon the minute something was screwing up. ... though u probably did... i dunno.

Justin e36
09-07-2004, 08:29 AM
i contacted him right away. the gentleman who actually purchased the PS2 has also contacted him both via email and telephone.

Slowered318
09-07-2004, 08:48 AM
I'd just like a recipt for my HID's.

Autotechnica
09-07-2004, 12:46 PM
Jon always uses his age as an excuse to act foolish :P

j/k

interesting thread :)

I personally have never delt with Jon before. However, I know people who have. Some people were satisfied, some were not. I just think when you're a lot younger you shouldn't be worried about selling things. You don't have the money to throw refunds around and back up your products if they don't work. So my advice, just avoid selling things in the first place.

You have to remember Jon, the majority of the people on this board are grown-ups. They won't be pleased "IF" you do rip them off, this isn't high school anymore. You have to be more mature about this sort of thing.

As for the deposit thing, that is usually the point of a deposit. It's non-refundable and you give it up when you don't want the car anymore. It's supposed to be compensation for wasting somebody's time. Did he perhaps mean that the deposit was fully refundable upon purchase of the car? Like Justin said, it would be nice to hear Bart's side of the story.

Anyways, hope things get resolved.

Bry

ChahalzBMR
09-07-2004, 12:52 PM
I have read this from the start to the end and don't see a single post by bart?:confused:

Jon@Bimmersport
09-07-2004, 02:26 PM
im waiting for him to post...i even pm'd him no reply

///MsAniTy
09-07-2004, 07:15 PM
ahahahah jon da scammer. lol

bmwm5lover
09-08-2004, 12:41 AM
i bought a older model digi camera from Jon a while back for 70$. the camera came working, with all accessories, and non working battery charger(was supposed to work). Everything was fine, until a while after the camera stopped working. I bit the bullet and took the loss. Then again, you can't expecttoo much for 70$.
Conclusion is, just be weary when purchasing.

SebSter
09-08-2004, 03:31 AM
Ok, first off the whole concept of a deposit when buying something is to have assurance that you will buy the product. If a deposit is made refundable, then what is the point of the deposit in the first place? It makes no sense.

koncise
09-08-2004, 12:34 PM
I just noticed something funny....

"Bart320i - Dishonest Scammer"

I guess we should only deal with honest scammers from now on :)

Oh, and I agree with the above post by SebSter

FastM3
09-08-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by koncise
Oh, and I agree with the above post by SebSter

Same.

Jon@Bimmersport
09-08-2004, 04:48 PM
How many times does the concept, or meaning of a deposit have to be posted? First off, i already know wat a deposit is, but like i said, more than once already...he made it REFUNDABLE. Why the hell isnt he posting in here anyway?

M50E30
09-08-2004, 05:51 PM
How many times does the concept, or meaning of a deposit have to be posted? First off, i already know wat a deposit is, but like i said, more than once already...he made it REFUNDABLE. Why the hell isnt he posting in here anyway?

I'm not taking sides but Jon has a point.

Now if the deposit was made refundable by the seller then he should back it up. And I find it very odd that Bart will not post to clear up the situation or just give the deposit back.

Honestly who cares about what Jon has sold in the past......if you have a beef over that then post your feedback in a seperate post.

Jon@Bimmersport
09-08-2004, 06:28 PM
whats this? wow, someone who isnt a affraid to post something nice about me (considering people who i call friends, didnt..well 1..dave)

Jon@Bimmersport
09-08-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Slowered318
I'd just like a recipt for my HID's.

i'd like the rest of the $ for the HID too. hehe. dude we had sat nite, u didnt wanna go so wat can i do. i got school now so until sat/sun comming up i cant go.

can u guys please post wat ISNT related to my receipt in ANOTHER thread? because THIS ISNT MY FEEDBACK!

Rolled_Out
09-08-2004, 06:37 PM
my friends bought some shit from jon in the past.
no problems @ all....

BMWF1
09-09-2004, 02:36 AM
Jon what is a matter with you, this is to funny cause your so hung up serious abou it, what was the point of putting down the money if you weren't gonna buy it, thats like going to BMW and saying yeah i'll order a new M5 and put down 1000 but when it comes i can't afford it...let it go man, LMAO ur to funny

M50E30
09-09-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by BMWF1
Jon what is a matter with you, this is to funny cause your so hung up serious abou it, what was the point of putting down the money if you weren't gonna buy it, thats like going to BMW and saying yeah i'll order a new M5 and put down 1000 but when it comes i can't afford it...let it go man, LMAO ur to funny

Can't you read!?!?! He said that Bart made the deposit REFUNDABLE!

Main Entry: re·fund
1 : to give or put back
2 : to return (money) in restitution, repayment, or balancing of accounts

///MsAniTy
09-09-2004, 09:54 AM
honestly guys i see what jon is soo mad about like i would be mad too but honestly jon you got jipped and i doubt there is a chance of getting any of your money back so i would in this case just let it go.

Autotechnica
09-09-2004, 03:57 PM
That deposit must have been conditional. There's no point at all for someone to ask for a deposit and then have it fully refundable with no conditions. If that were the case, I don't understand why he would ask for a deposit in the first place.

If Bart was dumb enough to just make a deposit fully refundable condition free, then I say if he doesn't give you (jon) your money back, threaten to sue him. You have written proof right?

Lennon
09-09-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Autotechnica
That deposit must have been conditional. There's no point at all for someone to ask for a deposit and then have it fully refundable with no conditions. If that were the case, I don't understand why he would ask for a deposit in the first place.

If Bart was dumb enough to just make a deposit fully refundable condition free, then I say if he doesn't give you (jon) your money back, threaten to sue him. You have written proof right?

Thats what I was tellin him to do, just sue him, you have a signed document for pete sake.

A~G
09-09-2004, 04:12 PM
koo koo kajoob.

just bored. reading up on posts. had to leave a mark.

Lennon
09-09-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by A~G
koo koo kajoob.

Shutup :rolleyes:

Jon@Bimmersport
09-09-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by BMWF1

your dumber than u look. how many time do i have to re write my original statement? like honestly guys, READ.

msanity, NO i will NOT let it go. **** that.

autotechnica, your damn right thats what im gonna do...sue his sorry ass. and yes, thanks lennon for the idea! lol

WhadUpp
09-09-2004, 06:00 PM
What Happened to Bart320i

FastM3
09-09-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by A~G
koo koo kajoob.

Nice marking.

"koo koo kajoob" :D

A~G
09-09-2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Lennon
Shutup :rolleyes:

okay mr. tightass :rolleyes:

Jon... Daves not the only one that was defending u on here*wave*

Jon@Bimmersport
09-09-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by A~G
okay mr. tightass :rolleyes:

Jon... Daves not the only one that was defending u on here*wave*

lol im so sorry, i was kinda pissed when posting that. ;)

KennyTheGreat
09-10-2004, 03:23 PM
if he continues to ignore you, just goto small claims court, present what you have and give him the court notice via mail or whenever you see him.

R_JAY
09-11-2004, 11:12 PM
It's starting to look like we'll never see Bart on Maxbimmer again. I really wanted to hear what he had to say but I guess you (Jon) were right and Bart did make the deposit refundable or else he would have been on here defending his rep.

WhadUpp
09-11-2004, 11:19 PM
Yup, looks like Bartman is history, too bad things came to this

Jon@Bimmersport
09-12-2004, 02:13 AM
dont worry guys, im going to small claims court on monday, unless i hear from bart. if we do end up in court, i'll be sure to post what happens. thanks for the support from the people who did support me, and back me up

///MsAniTy
09-12-2004, 04:00 AM
if u have no proof such as written proof u can only wish u find the money u lost

Eurostyle
09-12-2004, 04:40 AM
Small calaims court has to be the bigges joke out there!!! Even if they find you "right" good luck getting any money!!! I had to deal with them a few times and they are totally useless...

Lennon
09-12-2004, 09:53 AM
Small calaims court has to be the bigges joke out there!!! Even if they find you "right" good luck getting any money!!! I had to deal with them a few times and they are totally useless...

Agreed, Jon, Fil is right, its a pain in the ass. Just be reading for a shitload of headache. And nothing being done.

dropped_E30
09-12-2004, 12:01 PM

ya??? k my mom is contacting her lawyer on monday, well she left a msg...she wants to make sure in someway bart gets ****ed over and so do i.

fil, u back yet?

*guys its me im posting from my bros computer/account

Eurostyle
09-12-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by dropped_E30
ya??? k my mom is contacting her lawyer on monday, well she left a msg...she wants to make sure in someway bart gets ****ed over and so do i.

fil, u back yet?

*guys its me im posting from my bros computer/account

Yes i'm back, so you can call me on Monday.

Kamikaze
09-12-2004, 01:16 PM
iF there's a contract that says the deposit is refundable under certain conditions or agreed upon terms between 2 individuals, and the "depositor" (jon) wants his deposit back and abide by the conditions or terms of the contract. ITS REFUNDABLE. Law 101

And if there are no conditions or terms stated on the contract. ITS REFUNDABLE NO QUESTIONS ASK. Law 101

E46_lover should not be punished for the seller's carelessness in writting up the contract.

Jon@Bimmersport
09-12-2004, 02:08 PM
thanks for the reference Kamikaze! i appreciate that.

djcontra
09-12-2004, 02:18 PM
no offense jon, but I dont think you'll win the case. There's a chance you might, but dont be surprised if you dont. There will be times in life when you just end up losing money and it really sucks. I remember running my last rave in '97 losing $6000 by the end of the night...i just toughed it out eventually, and I was only 16.

lvan
09-13-2004, 12:08 AM
I know people that went to small claim court for NOT PAID WAGES. It takes 1 month just to put claim the the file. After 30 days they will send you the time and appointment if they think you are right. So call it about 2 months untill you get to see whats gonna be the outcome. People that work there are kinda unprofesional and they defend criminals IMO.

The bottlom line is "waste of time and you will regret going there". If I were you I would talk to lawyer for advice. Also I think it's not nice to say "I wish Jon never gets his money",becuase if barts reads this that will even encourage him not to give him his money .

R_JAY
09-13-2004, 01:43 AM
Ivan, look at it like this. Bart already told Jon he wasn't gonna give him his money back before Jon put up this post. And yes, it was harsh of me to say that I wish he never got his money back but if you've ever had to basically throw your money in the garbage then you'd know it's not a good feeling. Money isn't easy to come by, hell if it was then we'd all be driving 100k whips.

I just wanted Jon to learn a lesson from this and i'm damn sure he did. As for the sour taste left in my mouth, i'm also sure Jon has one aswell. Could he ever forgive Bart and move on? Well, that depends on what kind of person he is. Will he ever forget that this happened? I'll be willing to put some money on it that it's burnt into his brain. What if Bart came back on here in lets say two years and said he got jacked for 5 bill and was in the hospital. Would Jon feel sorry for him or would he remind him of the time he took his $280? I'm sure everyone knows the answer to that and if Jon says he would feel sorry for him then i'd be forced to call him a liar:D

That's just how it is when you feel like you got scammed. Especially if it seems like the other person is not doing all the can to get get your money back. The only other thing I have to say about Jon is that when him and I had problems he didn't run away from Maxbimmer and I respect that. Do I regert putting up my post? Kind of but it was just the words that he used that didn't sit well with me. When I see Jon at future meets will I say wassup and shoot the sh!t? Of course.

Would still like to hear what Bart has to say though. So come on man lets hear your side of the story.

Jon@Bimmersport
09-13-2004, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by R_JAY
Ivan, look at it like this. Bart already told Jon he wasn't gonna give him his money back before Jon put up this post. And yes, it was harsh of me to say that I wish he never got his money back but if you've ever had to basically throw your money in the garbage then you'd know it's not a good feeling. Money isn't easy to come by, hell if it was then we'd all be driving 100k whips.

I just wanted Jon to learn a lesson from this and i'm damn sure he did. As for the sour taste left in my mouth, i'm also sure Jon has one aswell. Could he ever forgive Bart and move on? Well, that depends on what kind of person he is. Will he ever forget that this happened? I'll be willing to put some money on it that it's burnt into his brain. What if Bart came back on here in lets say two years and said he got jacked for 5 bill and was in the hospital. Would Jon feel sorry for him or would he remind him of the time he took his $280? I'm sure everyone knows the answer to that and if Jon says he would feel sorry for him then i'd be forced to call him a liar:D

That's just how it is when you feel like you got scammed. Especially if it seems like the other person is not doing all the can to get get your money back. The only other thing I have to say about Jon is that when him and I had problems he didn't run away from Maxbimmer and I respect that. Do I regert putting up my post? Kind of but it was just the words that he used that didn't sit well with me. When I see Jon at future meets will I say wassup and shoot the sh!t? Of course.

Would still like to hear what Bart has to say though. So come on man lets hear your side of the story.

no worries for anythin rich *th-up*

personally..me and barts situation is diff than ours, at least i tried to handle it. and not tell u to "**** off, this isnt how business works"

just because of the rudeness, and the lack of courtesy bart showed me...i wouldnt say i hope u feel better...the way i handled our situation and how bart handled mine was diff IMO.

A~G
09-13-2004, 01:08 PM
so where is bart???

Eurostyle
09-13-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by lvan
I know people that went to small claim court for NOT PAID WAGES. It takes 1 month just to put claim the the file. After 30 days they will send you the time and appointment if they think you are right. So call it about 2 months untill you get to see whats gonna be the outcome. People that work there are kinda unprofesional and they defend criminals IMO.

The bottlom line is "waste of time and you will regret going there". If I were you I would talk to lawyer for advice. Also I think it's not nice to say "I wish Jon never gets his money",becuase if barts reads this that will even encourage him not to give him his money .

You are right, the law gives too many rights to "criminals" and almost defends them! My friend also got burned with $15000 of unpayed wages, and court did nothing to help him. I got burned $2G's unpayed rent, and $500 damages, won in court but no way to get my $$$ back! Live and learn i guess....

openwheel
09-20-2004, 01:12 AM
Jon;
Is the dollar figure posted at the beginning correct $280.00. You are going to small claims court for $280.00? OK, Some of you know that I work in the car sales business and in the "real world" the only way a deposit is legally refundable is through a condition, but in the world of private sales, the result will largely depend on your paperwork and signatures. Is your bill of sale signed by a third party?

I refuse to takes sides in this, as the other side has not been told yet, but as I have known Jon for a while now, I would like to see him come out of this OK, but in my mind, This really sounds like a lot of time and energy for $280.00

Jon@Bimmersport
09-20-2004, 01:55 AM
it is a lot of time an energy, but to me its the principle and just because it took a lot of time and energy to get that 280.

the copy of the receipt was scanned on the first page

Quack
09-20-2004, 01:57 AM
Jon I can't see the copy of the receipt

SickFinga
09-20-2004, 03:04 AM
wow nice thread.
well let me throw my 2 cents in here.

1. I dunno what the deal between Jon and Bart, but it doesnt look good for Bart, just because he didnt reply once. Deposits are always refundable if it is stated or decided otherwise.(even though I agree refundable deposits dont make senese)

2. aschon, it depends on how good friends biotek and jon's cousin were. When you sell car, you dont mention every wrong detail about the car. Biotek's didnt do his homework, its completely his fault. (but again, if they were buddies, thats a bitch thing to do)

3. Justin, why family of a well known football player buys used ps2 in the first place? (just a question) Also I dunno whats was wrong with the PS2, but I know I got one, and it is also hacked, it sometimes it is a bitch to load a disc from the day one. Not defending Jon here, but I think your friend shoud've asked for refund or some kind of money back thing for it. (jon should've agreed)

4. Ivan, I know you are a mafia hero, so you always suggest beat someone up or kill someone, or tell us your stories what they would do in Serbia, but I remember a story when someone did an water pump job on your car and result was a blown engine, but i dont remember anyone being beaten or killed for that.

5. Eurostyle, I agree with you. Jon if you got no money, dont put thousand deposits everywhere. And why did you do it in the first place? Eurostyle manufactures kits, it is not like he is selling his last kit and leaving. When you get all the money, pay for it, if you dont, arrange a payment plan.

6. Ok, in R_Jay's case, selling him DEPO but advertised as ZKW, Jon thats just wrong. No one cares that supplier said it is ZKW, you would have to deal with him later, but you promised ZKW, R_JAY should've been gotten ZKW. Or at least if Jay was in a good mood give him Depos and return all the money that you made out of the deal, since you fu<b></b<cked it up. Or return money, and then deal with you supplier.
Jay, about melting Depo's, well it is not Jon's fault really. (did you lense melted or the housing?) I bought my Depo's from a real store, they also started to melt, i didnt even bother going back and demand refund or exchanged since I would never be able to prove that I didnt use wrong bulbs.

7. koncise, dishonest scammer is possible. Here is an example, Ill scam something out of you, and then admit to you and everybody else that I did it and Im a scammer. That makes me an honest scammer. ;)

8. djcontra, dont feel bad, want me to introduce you to my best friend that lost over 25k on his first rave? Booking agents from England just ran with his money. ( He booked Turbo, C4C(wouldve been first appearence in North america), DJ Matrix, Mc Foxy and another UK mc. Ohh and to make it even funniest, they said they'll rebook Dj Matrix and Nicky Blackmarket for a later day and he had to wire some more money. He did, plus printer another set of flyer, no one came. To be honest with you, he wasnt even pissed, he didnt do it for the money.

9. Jon, you didnt upload the reciept.

100% guaranteed unbiased post to any members. ;)

Quack
09-20-2004, 09:54 AM
^^^ WERD *th-up*

Jon@Bimmersport
09-20-2004, 04:44 PM
i guess because of the server switch the attatchments are gone..

here it is

M50E30
09-20-2004, 09:30 PM
Well looks like that says FULLY refundable too me...Strike one! *no-no*

Looks like he took the time to sign it...Strike two! *no-no*

And to top it off Bart still hasn't replied...Strike three! Yer out! *no-no*

openwheel
09-20-2004, 11:20 PM
1) E46_lover, I understand that money is money and even losing ten bucks is like a kick in the balls, I just was not sure about how you were being screwed on this deal.

2) As for the receipt.....well as Matlock used to say over a cup of coffee "This case is now closed"

Best of luck to you E46_lover

lvan
09-21-2004, 02:44 AM
First of all

Should I beat him up and then get a -CRIMINAL CODE- and blow all kind of cash on lawyers to get criminal code off? All that beside waste of time in court ?
Who ever has criminal code knows what I mean. I did not pay much for the car plus I sold it for some cash but I learned awsome lesson. I learnd lesson that I will never take my car to anyone but DEALER . At the end my parents are getting me new car since I go to school and they take care of financial .

Second thing - You are tipical Russian that is rude and think you are all right and king with your m3. (There are people on "The Bridle Path " that can buy you with your sh_ty underwear) . I ignore your posts but you can go on forever.

SickFinga
09-21-2004, 03:11 AM
First of all

Should I beat him up and then get a -CRIMINAL CODE- and blow all kind of cash on lawyers to get criminal code off? All that beside waste of time in court ?
Who ever has criminal code knows what I mean. I did not pay much for the car plus I sold it for some cash but I learned awsome lesson. I learnd lesson that I will never take my car to anyone but DEALER . At the end my parents are getting me new car since I go to school and they take care of financial .

Second thing - You are tipical Russian that is rude and think you are all right and king with your m3. (There are people on "The Bridle Path " that can buy you with your sh_ty underwear) . I ignore your posts but you can go on forever.

I didnt say you should've beat him up, but thats what you recomended Jon to do. Also, it is not about the money, sometimes its about selfrespect.

Maybe Im a tipcal rude Russian, but Im not the one who got banned here?(if you think Im a mod and I get some kind of special treatment, just ask Rob, he was a mod, and he got banned)
I'm definitly not a king with my m3, I'm God.

You ignore my posts, yet you reply to them. Wanna know why? Cause Im right and you know it.

Mystikal
09-21-2004, 12:01 PM
Wanna know why? Cause Im right and you know it.

That was classic. :D

lvan
09-21-2004, 07:00 PM
Only you and Jon pick up on me from entire this forum. :D .......Not Jon as much as you do. I just had to answear you that one because I knew you were gonna bring it on. Next Time I am gonna hit you with racis comments so admin can ban me again.

SickFinga
09-22-2004, 08:35 AM
you can pm me your racist comments, so he wont ban you.
I just wanna hear what you gotta say.

///m powered
09-23-2004, 05:29 AM
Ivan vs. Sick round one

http://www.freewebs.com/portablemkap4/fight-shaokahn.gif

Lennon
09-23-2004, 09:22 AM
Ivan vs. Sick round one

http://www.freewebs.com/portablemkap4/fight-shaokahn.gif

Or the both of ya can do some growing up, and let this childish sh1t go.

A~G
10-02-2004, 03:00 AM
looks like jon has the upper hand now... but don't you need a 'witness' to make the contract/reciept legal/?

dropped_E30
10-03-2004, 01:47 AM
looks like jon has the upper hand now... but don't you need a 'witness' to make the contract/reciept legal/?

yeah i was there when Bart made the contract and they both signed it. and i distinctly remember him sayin that the deposit is "fully refundable"

notjoe
10-28-2004, 04:30 PM
What an interesting threads!

Here is my 2 cents.

1) Deposits are refundable depending on the Terms and Conditions of the deposit and NOTHING MORE. If it says you get a full refund then you get a full refund. When i bought my car i put 10k down as a deposit which was conditional on `1) financing coming through 2) clean inspection from the dealer.

2) Jon, I remember this group buy and you wanting me to come in on it and i almost jumped in. If you had brought me back DEPO instead of ZKW a "Sorry" wouldnt have cut it. I would have gave you 2 weeks to give me my money back or there would be big trouble in little china...You're a minor, you and your parents would have been dragged into count..Im sure your parents would love that

BMW_M52_M20
11-22-2004, 08:10 PM
I bought a momo wheel which was Jon's, off of Randy. Obviously everything went fine.

A) Bart is in the wrong here, deposits are refundable, even at dealerships. On the other hand $280.00 as a deposit is way to light in my opinion and that would have led me to believe the deal would never happen.

When I sold the E36 $1000.00 deposit was made and they had a certain amount of days to wire the money or the deal was off and the deposit went back. Quite simple.

ALL and all, when you are making transactions, especially to people on a huge board like this, don't bullshit. It will come back to bite you in the ass as it obviously has done here.

A~G
11-22-2004, 09:48 PM
WoW this is still going on!?!?!

p.s. jon work on that $70 bro :P :)

Lennon
11-22-2004, 10:49 PM
Or this whole thing should just get deleted to keep from coming back from the grave.... and let Jon and Bart figure it out......

M3ti Compact
11-23-2004, 01:51 AM
I've only been successful of selling 1 item off Maxbimmer (set of snow tires)...

Anyways, my thoughts...the first that comes to mind, is that the deposit (for a E36?) was only $280. That's so little. I took a $1000 cash when I was selling a 1990 Tercel. Make deposits COUNT. Refundable or not...

But, no matter what bad dealings E46lover had before, the note clearly says the deposit is refundable and it seems that the purpose of the note was to make the deposit refundable...Bart has to be a man of his word and pay it back in this case.

WhadUpp
11-23-2004, 01:57 AM
Where is Bart

Jon@Bimmersport
11-26-2004, 08:22 AM
WoW this is still going on!?!?!

p.s. jon work on that $70 bro :P :)

i have it...im busy all week though, can u come next week? since u got a car now...scarbs is so far for me i would drop it off myself if u can wait till after dec 13 (G2)

Lennon i dont think so, bart just posted in the private meet section aint that great? now he has no excuse to ignore this, u know..unless he IS trying to scam me.

Jon@Bimmersport
11-26-2004, 08:24 AM
see guys..told ya heres here.

****er has my $280

once i get my G2, i feel bad about all the ppl i "ripped off"...i'll pm u guys when i get my money back for something im gonna pay u guys back with (for ur trouble)
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=502293&postcount=53

Quack
11-26-2004, 09:24 AM
I think I saw him post in another thread to a couple of weeks back

Jon most likely you aren't going to get your money back, but here is something you can do, tell Bart's mommy & daddy of what he's done :D

A~G
11-26-2004, 12:08 PM
i have it...im busy all week though, can u come next week? since u got a car now...scarbs is so far for me i would drop it off myself if u can wait till after dec 13 (G2)

Lennon i dont think so, bart just posted in the private meet section aint that great? now he has no excuse to ignore this, u know..unless he IS trying to scam me.

I'll pick it up sometime next week... before my exams...

btw... why hasn't bart responded yet?

bart320i
12-01-2004, 09:32 PM
OK this is the first time I have seen this thread. Here’s my side of the story. First John emailed me asking about the car. The price as set at $5000. Bargain if you ask me. I asked for a 500 deposit. John came down to my house to check out the car. I pointed out all the problems with car that have to be fixed. Hence the cheap price. After looking at the car john said he would go to the bank and get the deposit money. John came back with $280 cause he went over his daily withdrawl limit. I felt sorry for the kid so I toke the deposit. I explained to him clearly that my parents were moving within the month and I needed money for a condo. He said cool. That was the last time I heard from the kid for two months. I lost two SERIOUS clients cause I was holding this kids deposit. Then I start getting calls from him a month after my parents moved asking for his money back. I’m sorry but you deserve to get ripped for that. If you came to me the week or two weeks after you gave me the money I would have given back with no worries

Kal
12-01-2004, 10:24 PM
but didn't you sign a contract saying that the deposit is fully refundable?

notjoe
12-01-2004, 10:29 PM
but didn't you sign a contract saying that the deposit is fully refundable?

Dont condo parking spaces go for $25-$50+ per month? I think jon should pay him the balance owning for storing the car while he got his shit together (which he still hasnt), or things could be called even and dropped. *th-up*

jeremy
12-01-2004, 10:35 PM
so is the car for sale still ?

Jon@Bimmersport
12-01-2004, 11:47 PM
Dont condo parking spaces go for $25-$50+ per month? I think jon should pay him the balance owning for storing the car while he got his shit together (which he still hasnt), or things could be called even and dropped. *th-up*

too bad it wasnt stored, cuz the same day i got a hold of him (posting this) someone whos very respected here (wont name names) saw him driving it (which got me ticked) because it was STILL IN USE! not STORED.

storage or not, i dont think i'll know..notjoe, good idea..i dont really care...keep $60 for storage fees but i need the majority of that money back, im not taking back any less.

i didnt have your number or email but i did have ur PM so i tried PM;ing for the # (i explained this while u yelled swearin at me on the phone, but i dont think u'll remember that)..but his PM box was never cleared and i posted around the forum after his posts asking to clear it and it wasnt cleared.

Gamite
12-01-2004, 11:56 PM
Ok, from reading the first post and this last page, I have read that there was a recipt that warranted a full refund of $280.

Eventhough he took a long time, it doesn't have any stipulations in the contract about the length of time. Its still legally binding, and if u were to go to court, Jon should be owed that money.

dropped_E30
12-02-2004, 11:28 AM
^^ agreed. there was no limit on the contract stating that jon had a certain number of days to claim his deposit back, otherwise it would be deemed non-refundable

vertakul
12-02-2004, 12:57 PM
Okay sorry but I'd keep the kids money.. I"m not going to hold my car 5000$+ car because some kid left me a 280$ deposit a year ago.. SORRY.. money talks and that's not enough money

vertakul
12-02-2004, 12:58 PM
all i can say E46lover, next time you want to buy a car and put down a deposit.. be a bit more prepared to purchase this car..

BMWF1
02-21-2005, 06:49 PM
So what happened to this??? Jon did you get your money back?

erikIS
02-25-2005, 12:54 AM
own3d

felixthecat
02-26-2005, 05:07 PM
funny stuff...thats why i always give stuff away or sell it cheap...avoid all the bs
too mant ppl fight over money..jesus,its just money..

lvan
03-03-2005, 02:28 AM
lol haha so where is bart now ......Disapeared in heaven....?

thinair
03-03-2005, 04:19 PM
this thread still exists eh :P