PDA

View Full Version : My new small bimmer


Van
07-08-2002, 10:57 AM
http://membres.lycos.fr/viensurlautoroute/hpbimg/IMGA0314.JPG
http://membres.lycos.fr/viensurlautoroute/hpbimg/IMGA0316.JPG
http://membres.lycos.fr/viensurlautoroute/hpbimg/IMGA0317.JPG
http://membres.lycos.fr/viensurlautoroute/hpbimg/IMGA0323.JPG
Not very fast, but...

Eurostyle
07-08-2002, 05:57 PM
Another one!? How many bimmers do you have?
P.S. How is the M3 doing...ready yet?

Cem
07-08-2002, 07:51 PM
Salut Vanessa !

How is the M3 ? What happened ? Somebody forgot the place of the brake pedal ?

Email me whenever you want to make vidoes of the cars... ok ?

cu

Cem from Geneva... hehehe

Van
07-09-2002, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by Eurostyle
Another one!? How many bimmers do you have?
P.S. How is the M3 doing...ready yet?
4 bimmers but I think that I am going to sell the 325 ix. My car will be finished I think in the next weekend. I miss a lot...:(

Van
07-09-2002, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by Cem
Salut Vanessa !

How is the M3 ? What happened ? Somebody forgot the place of the brake pedal ?

Email me whenever you want to make vidoes of the cars... ok ?

cu

Cem from Geneva... hehehe
Salut, one stupid guy hit me on the highway!!!:mad:
Ok for the videos:)
Don't forget to pass see me when you want, you will be welcome! You know where to find me!:P

WASABI
07-09-2002, 09:42 AM
Put the same motor and turbo setup as your M3 in that compact, and you'll be flyin' !*th-up*

Nice color! I bet you got plans for it already.:huh?:

Van
07-09-2002, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by saj328
Put the same motor and turbo setup as your M3 in that compact, and you'll be flyin' !*th-up*

Nice color! I bet you got plans for it already.:huh?:

:D Yes, the same motor and 4 turbos!!! Yes, some plans...*devil* :D

WASABI
07-09-2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Van


:D Yes, the same motor and 4 turbos!!! Yes, some plans...*devil* :D

you're Craaaazzzy ... 4 turbos muhhahahaha ... :D *mw*

Van
07-09-2002, 12:57 PM
Veeeeeery CRAAAAAAAAAAZY!!!!!!!!*drink*

Mr seville
07-09-2002, 02:03 PM
ur cars gonna blow up!!!*wave*

Van
07-09-2002, 02:14 PM
Yes, I have a good assurance !:)

Eurostyle
07-09-2002, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Van

4 bimmers but I think that I am going to sell the 325 ix. My car will be finished I think in the next weekend. I miss a lot...:(

Dont sell it! you can never have too many bimmers!!!:D I have 4 right now but this is the list of my BMW's for the last 5 years:
85 325 4 door gold
84 325 2 door gold
87 325 4 door blue
85 325 2 door black
83 633csi blue
87 325 4 door blue
85 325 2 door black
84 533i blue
86 325es 2 door silver
86 325 4 door white
87 325 blue 4 door

Jon@Bimmersport
07-09-2002, 05:38 PM
a quad turbo m3!? my god! thats insane..u shud dyno the car and put the chart up so we can see wat kind of numbers it'll put out! good luck with that i hope it works out....that'll be in PBMW for sure

Cem
07-09-2002, 07:52 PM
Van !

What kind of 325ix you have ? is it a E30 ? if yes, I might be interested...*th-up*

My M3 doesnt like snow and rain... :D

I will try to your place on Saturday... Is it ok for you ?

Bye and cu

Cem

Eurostyle
07-10-2002, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover
a quad turbo m3!? my god! thats insane..u shud dyno the car and put the chart up so we can see wat kind of numbers it'll put out! good luck with that i hope it works out....that'll be in PBMW for sure

I think she was JOKING...:huh?: :huh?:

Van
07-10-2002, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Cem
Van !

What kind of 325ix you have ? is it a E30 ? if yes, I might be interested...*th-up*

My M3 doesnt like snow and rain... :D

I will try to your place on Saturday... Is it ok for you ?

Bye and cu

Cem
Yes, black E30. Ok for Saturday!!:) :) What time are you coming?
I will be really happy to meet you!!!
;)

Van
07-10-2002, 09:17 AM
a quad turbo m3!? my god! thats insane..u shud dyno the car and put the chart up so we can see wat kind of numbers it'll put out! good luck with that i hope it works out....that'll be in PBMW for sure

Originally posted by Eurostyle


I think she was JOKING...:huh?: :huh?:
Yes, for sure:D The M3 is the only one for me...*love*

Cem
07-10-2002, 10:42 AM
Hello Van !


I will come at 15.00. So see you then !

Just one thing, we wont be able to do the videos as your M3 is not ready ???

Bye bye

Cem

Van
07-11-2002, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by Cem
Hello Van !


I will come at 15.00. So see you then !

Just one thing, we wont be able to do the videos as your M3 is not ready ???

Bye bye

Cem
Saturday at 15.00. My M3 is not ready yet, but he will be here when you come...:)

Cem
07-12-2002, 07:50 AM
OK ! Hehehe dont hope to make a race against my oldy little E30 M3... I am not dumb... :P hehehe

See you on Saturday !!!

Cem