PDA

View Full Version : do u ever get car withdrawls?


RevShoT
08-30-2004, 07:44 PM
my front bumper is in for paint until at least wednesday

i think im have withdrawls i drove my dads truck today and man i miss my bimmer i dont think im going to ever be able to own n e thing less then a bimmer...

n e one else get that feeling?

app
08-30-2004, 09:01 PM
Winter months are long, and you get pretty pissed when you miss the city bus. Or have to wait when it's -30 outside for the damn bus to show up, and it's running late.

Gamite
08-30-2004, 09:02 PM
Yes, during the winter!

RevShoT
08-30-2004, 09:11 PM
my hands are starting to shake... i gotta drive

just 1 corner plz 1 corner!!!!

M50E30
08-30-2004, 09:43 PM
I took my car off the road this year..........i'm going crazy! I can't even imagine if I actually sell it. :(

RevShoT
08-30-2004, 09:45 PM
dave,
smart call takin it off the road this year with all the contrustion round your house
but damn that takes balls to hang up the keys for a whole year!!!

M50E30
08-30-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by RevShoT
dave,
smart call takin it off the road this year with all the contrustion round your house
but damn that takes balls to hang up the keys for a whole year!!!

There has been a couple of members that have done the same thing........it just drives me insaine to see that car in the garage and then get in my $400 '89 Volvo 240 DL.

Well I did one mod to the Volvo.....115db air horn! LOL! :D
http://www.truckcustomizers.com/images/prods/WLO/R4WLO322.6.jpg

mkgino
08-30-2004, 10:51 PM
Oh boo hoo. My car hasent moved from my garage for over a year, so stfu!

Gamite
08-30-2004, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by mkgino
Oh boo hoo. My car hasent moved from my garage for over a year, so stfu!

honestly, I dunno how u do it..

RevShoT
08-30-2004, 11:00 PM
if i cant go a day without whining about not drivng my car how the hell can u go a year?

damn let me take that car off your hands

BigD
08-30-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Gamite
honestly, I dunno how u do it..

My guess is whatever the solution is, it involves a LOT of masturbation.

munichman
08-30-2004, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by BigD
My guess is whatever the solution is, it involves a LOT of masturbation.

:D :D :D

mkgino
08-30-2004, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by BigD
My guess is whatever the solution is, it involves a LOT of masturbation. oh, i dont have to wonder anymore

Quack
08-31-2004, 12:08 AM
I get car withdrawls when I go to bed

M50E30
08-31-2004, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by mkgino
Oh boo hoo. My car hasent moved from my garage for over a year, so stfu!

Want a medal? :P

http://www.zia.org/images/Silver%20Medal.jpg

Or the "I'm an attention whore"? LOL! :D

M50E30
08-31-2004, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by mkgino
Oh boo hoo. My car hasent moved from my garage for over a year, so stfu!

Want a medal? :P

http://www.zia.org/images/Silver%20Medal.jpg

Or the "I'm an attention whore"? LOL! :D

sonic07
08-31-2004, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by RevShoT
my front bumper is in for paint until at least wednesday

i think im have withdrawls i drove my dads truck today and man i miss my bimmer i dont think im going to ever be able to own n e thing less then a bimmer...

n e one else get that feeling?

ya I know how that feels mine is slowly disappearing .....

RevShoT
08-31-2004, 09:40 AM
ahhahaa
Jerry got OWNED by dave hahaha

BMW BMXer
08-31-2004, 12:12 PM
My two alternate cars are automatic Nissan's.

When my cars down it sucks.

Mystikal
08-31-2004, 03:24 PM
When my car is down I drive an E46 323i 5-speed. Rims and system, too. :P

RevShoT
08-31-2004, 03:37 PM
jay,

that sounds like a winter beater ide be embarassed to drive that :D

Mystikal
08-31-2004, 03:48 PM
It's honestly a boring car too me, I don't like driving it. I prefer the feel of old Civics. E46's are soft as a mofo.

SkycityBMW
08-31-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Gamite
Yes, during the winter!

I agree with Gamite ! !