PDA

View Full Version : How many here for St.Cath/Niagara??

Antz_Marchin
08-24-2004, 02:04 AM
Just wondering if there were at least a few members on here from the Niagara area or St Catharines specifically. Just curious as it would be cool to meet sometime. There's always a bunch of people with just awful civics and done up neons *uzi* that meet at the new Tim Hortons on Scott St. It's always fun to pull in there for a coffee in the BMW and thought that a bunch would really spoil the party and class up the parking lot for a bit. :cool:

RevShoT
08-24-2004, 09:52 AM
im in NF

what day is it go on? i hate civic's

M50E30
08-24-2004, 10:03 AM
Niagara Falls as well.

But my car is off the road this year. I live in a brand new subdivision and all the dust, dirt, mud, and rocks is bad for the car........so no point of driving it this year.

:(

chia
08-24-2004, 10:05 AM
i live in st catharines, but i don't have a bmw. . . yet.

chia
08-24-2004, 10:06 AM
Antz_Marchin... do you have the white m3 that's always in the plaza by manchester? with the computer store (the name slipped my mind).

RevShoT
08-24-2004, 10:13 AM
lets go for a cruz!

RevShoT
08-24-2004, 10:15 AM
chia,

is that a girls name???
no offence btw

Antz_Marchin
08-24-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by chia
Antz_Marchin... do you have the white m3 that's always in the plaza by manchester? with the computer store (the name slipped my mind).

Hey man, no that's not mine. That's the dude who works at Summit Direct at that plaza. I know because a few years ago when I ordered my computer from them, they messed something up and the guy ended up delivering it in the M3 to my at my residence. I don't remember the condition of it much, but do remember drooling all over it. Mine's an Estoril one.

As for the cruise/meet in St Kitts, I'm pretty busy for the next little but with work/O.T. and weddings but I just wanted to put out a feeler for interest and #'s of people. Once everyone from the area gets a chance to see the thread, we'll figure out a day/night (I'm thinking a Friday night sometime soon) and get together. Take it easy everyone. -BJ

chia
08-24-2004, 01:42 PM
i recall seeing a estoril e36 m3 once and i loved it. must have been you, since not many of those in this area.
and yeah i was driving through that plaza one day and saw the white M3, and i just got out of my car and drooled over it.

and no, im not a female. Chia's my last name. chinese.

RevShoT
08-24-2004, 01:54 PM
awww ok i get it now
sorry bout that

Antz_Marchin
08-25-2004, 11:37 PM
Bump so everyone sees it.

And....does anybody in the Niagara region know a guy in St Catharines with a White MINT MINT MINT E30 M3. I saw it today off Scott St while I was driving and had to stop to drool over it. Talked to the guys dad (he came out of the bar to see who was stalking his son's car.......he seemed ok with it when he saw my ///M) said that he's had the car for 10 years and gave it to his son for his 18th. It was an '88 with just over 100k on it....Good God....I need it...... ah well...Just though someone may know him.

Maxout
08-26-2004, 05:07 AM
*th-up* I'm from Burlington and I would love to meet up with everone there in St catherins to make a big showing at Tims.

Maxout

M50E30
08-26-2004, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by Antz_Marchin
Bump so everyone sees it.

And....does anybody in the Niagara region know a guy in St Catharines with a White MINT MINT MINT E30 M3. I saw it today off Scott St while I was driving and had to stop to drool over it. Talked to the guys dad (he came out of the bar to see who was stalking his son's car.......he seemed ok with it when he saw my ///M) said that he's had the car for 10 years and gave it to his son for his 18th. It was an '88 with just over 100k on it....Good God....I need it...... ah well...Just though someone may know him.

His name is Kevin....I have forgotten what his username is.

Antz_Marchin
08-27-2004, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by M50E30
His name is Kevin....I have forgotten what his username is.

Cool, yeah he replied to the sightings thread. I actually saw him drivin it tonight on the QEW.

RevShoT
08-27-2004, 10:06 AM
when is this timmies thing i wana go!

RevShoT
08-27-2004, 10:06 AM
i wana go for a cruz tonight!

Maxout
08-27-2004, 06:49 PM
*th-up* Sounds good to me let's go for a cruz tonight.

Maxout