PDA

View Full Version : Check out these E30 Videos...

M3Pilot
01-05-2002, 12:04 PM
I've driven 2 of those car
The lachs silver M3 in the Video clip and the black one in with the standard wheels in the video clip too.

The guy who owns the black one, owns a BMW tuning company callee Bexley Motor Works. These guys look after my car.
They let me drive them so I can test the mods that they have done. so This way you can see what it feels like. he just threw me the keys and said take it for a drive , how cool is that !!!!!

Bexley Motor Works are the best. These guys really know there stuff and are very helpful even if you phone them up.
The Lachs silver one was an oringinal Evo 2, nice car and was pushing about 240 bhp at the crank and a fair few more bit too.

The black one was a standard one , pushing about 230 bhp but it has a full Leda ( don't know if you have heard of them over there?) coilover set up, and some cams but wasn't fully finished yet.
I think there featuring it in Total BMW mag soon when it gets a make over of some sort.

How many places that service your car, does the owner let you drive his

Lil'Smoothie
01-05-2002, 08:09 PM
good to see the PBMW mag site is back up. I love those video's, the red 325 with the m tech kit sounds awesome......straight six power!

I'm always reading that Bexley Motors does great work over there

Matthew C Smith
01-08-2002, 12:08 AM
Thanks, it looks like they're having some fun!