PDA

View Full Version : Just installed Mark D's software on my M3

Daydream///M3
08-13-2004, 11:46 PM
I have been having problems with my M3 since I put the m50 manifold on my car. Its producing a lot more top end hp but I lost a bit of low end torque which is probably better described as throttle response in my case.

That is even running the shark injector which should richen some of the fuel curve up. I decided to remove it and see how the Mark D'ysilvas software was.

WOW..... seems like 1st and 2nd gear run through the band so quick and it seems so much more responsive. Its like I gained back my low end torque. This is only with his M3 special software. Mark said he would work with me on the custom software for my car and change my cold start maps and idle maps and I can only imagine the power gains I will get when I have properly matched software to my mods.

Should be exciting.... In addition, Mark is a great guy who is extremely informative and helpful.

THANKS Mark and Ill talk to you soon regarding my custom mapping.

I highly recommend his software for anyone wanting software. It seems much better than my shark injector.

Surk
08-15-2004, 08:12 AM
Mark's software is definately a nice, worthwhile improvement...he did my 328i a few weeks back.. and comparison-wise... it is almost equivalent to doing a 3.38 diff upgrade..pulls very strongly throughout rev-range...:cool:

thinair
08-15-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Surk
Mark's software is definately a nice, worthwhile improvement...he did my 328i a few weeks back.. and comparison-wise... it is almost equivalent to doing a 3.38 diff upgrade..pulls very strongly throughout rev-range...:cool:

I don't know if I'd go that far, a 3.38 diff is a huge upgrade acceleration wise.