PDA

View Full Version : maintenance feedback...

Justin e36
08-13-2004, 12:25 PM
I will be updating this list as time goes on, if I missed you (a transaction we had), feel free to nudge me and I'll add it.
Last Updated: 02/17/06

-----

bUk_toNy: Sold an item to this member, transaction went smooth. Recommended buyer! (2003)

JonD: Sold an item to this member, came over one night and we installed it.. no problems. Recommended buyer! (2003)

Bimmersport / Charlie: Bought numerous parts from him, as well as my mechanic. Highly recommend... good advice, and helps you save money! (2004)

BiBimBap: After a slight accident I was in he sold me a replacement part... dropped it off at my house too. (didn't have to meet anywhere, or go pick it up).. great guy, highly recommended. (2004)

SebSter: Picked up some stuff from this member back in 2004, we talked for a while. Great guy to talk to, recommended member! (2004)

ChahalzBMR: Picked up a part for my car I've been looking for for a long time. He *gave* it to me for free.. awesome guy, highly recommended. (2004)

BM4ever: bought a part from him. (fiberglass front lip) said it was in perfect condition, and just required clips to install onto m3 front bumper. closer inspection, lip has many scratches and a small crack. lip does not clip on, requires professional installation. price was listed at $125, but he was expecting $100 for it. (possibly confused me with another potential buyer) When I handed him the money he asked, "This is $100?"... I said, "no, $125"... he said okay, and walked away. Not totally honest. (2004)

Update: Since then I've also sold BM4ever protein powder, transaction went well. Also have some pending sales in the future. (2005)

Suicide: Bought numerous parts from him at one time. Gave me a really good price and even some e36 parts for free. Great guy, honest, highly recommended. (2004)

RSquad911: Bought my headunit from him. Great price, works perfect. Really cool guy... and drives a gorgeous GT2 Wide Body Porsche 911. *drools* Talked to him numerous times... highly recommended! (2004)

1BADBMR: picked up a replacement part from me. Really nice guy, honest... highly recommended! (2004)

///eP: Bought some parts from him, and sold some parts to him. Dealed with him a number of occasions and likely more in the future. Nice guy, honest, highly recommended! (2004)

e46_Lover / jonny_blaze: Bought a PS2 from him for a friend... included games. All games were scratched beyond recognition and did not work. Gameshark was also loose and needs fiddling with to get it in the right position before it'll work. Would not honor a refund, took the money and ran. Nice guy. Don't pay before you inspect & install the item. Don't expect refunds. (2004)

Echo/Superman87: Sold him some items. Dropped it off for him. Quick transaction, paid in full. Highly recommended. (2004)

Miguel: Sold him some items on multiple occasions. Nice guy, great buyer, highly recommended. (2004/2005)

Raffa: Bought some car parts from him. Honest seller, knows what he's talking about mechanic wise. Highly recommended. (2004)

BigD: Had a number of transactions with this member many times. Great guy all around, recommended member. (2004/2005)

euro*: Sold an item to this member without any problems. He installed them on his car, and I have to admit.. they look pretty darn nice. Recommended member. (2005)

Ryousuke: Sold numerous parts, all transactions went well. Really great guy to deal with. Recommended buyer. (2005)

e36 chick: Had many transactions with Sharon, great girl to deal with. Recommended buyer/seller. (2005)

myndgone: Bought something from him, recommended seller. Will have transactions with him in the future. (2005)

Update: We had another transaction, again, all went smooth. Great guy to do business with. Recommended seller. (2006)

ferhad99: Bought some parts from this member. Great guy to deal with, straight forward and honest. Great prices too. Recommended seller. (2005)

cratnam: Said he'll come by to check out, possibly purchase, some parts from me. He kept saying he's on his way... and never shown up. I went out to Mississauga to meet up with him. He stopped answering his cell phone / returning my call. Not recommended. (2005)

Mitch555: Had numerous small dealings with Mitch in the past, spent quite a bit of time with him as well. Great guy to be around, and all transactions went well. There will be more in the future. Recommended member. (2005)

325isRED: Sold some parts to him. Was on time, great communication, nice guy. Recommended member. (2005)

Daydream///M3: Bought some parts from this member a few months ago. Great guy, gorgeous M3. Was very honest and straight forward. Recommended member. (2005)

Avus Blue Rob: Sold an item to this gentleman. Great buyer, friendly person. Smooth transaction. Recommended buyer. (2005)

amaru: Amaru came over earlier this summer to get a stereo install done. great guy to work with... install went smooth, albeit a little slowly. nice car, great guy... no complaints with the transaction. (2005)

Kal: Dropped off some parts for Kal. Great guy to deal with, nice guy. I didn't deliver the rest of the parts on time due to final exams, my fault there. Recommended member. (2005)

Crusher: Bought an item from this member. I was a bit late, but he was patient with me while I found his house. Great guy to converse with, sells quality products. Recommended seller. (2005)

update: Bought another item from this member, was nice enough to drop the price a bit for me. Item purchased as described. Recommended member. (2006)

Proprone: Sold some parts to this young lad, and spent quite a bit of time driving around with him. Great guy, nice car. Volunteered to help me bring back an item using his friend's pickup truck. Very cool guy to chill with, and to deal with. Recommended member. (2005)

UncleJ: Had a number of transactions with this gentleman. Spent quite a bit of time chilling, came out for my birthday too. (wait, that's a lie.. he made me go out for my birthday...) (2005/2006)

MV325IS: Can't say enough positive things about this gentleman. Spent quite a bit of time talking to him. Great person to deal with, very honest, and straight forward. Bought an item from him. Should have more members like this around. Would not hesitate to do business with again. Recommended member. (2006)

ChahalzBMR
08-25-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Justin e36
ChahalzBMR: Picked up a part for my car I've been looking for for a long time. He *gave* it to me for free.. awesome guy, highly recommended.
Thanks bro!!!

FastM3
08-27-2004, 10:22 PM
been meaning to leave feedback for a while now.. here goes:

e46_Lover: Bought a PS2 from him for a friend... included games. All games were scratched beyond recognition and did not work. Gameshark was also loose and needs fiddling with to get it in the right position before it'll work. Would not honor a refund, took the money and ran. Nice guy. Don't pay before you inspect & install the item. Don't expect refunds.

Sorry.........:D:D:D:D:D

lvan
08-28-2004, 01:40 AM
What ever he said is 1000% pure truth.
Awsome !

Kal
09-01-2004, 02:48 PM
yah i dealt with bm4ever and jon. I wasn't happy with both of them.

Miguel
09-03-2004, 05:49 PM
Miguel: Sold him some items on multiple occasions. Nice guy, great buyer, damn sexy looking, highly recommended.

fixed it for ya.

Justin e36
01-10-2006, 09:41 AM
updated this a few days ago. just bumping it up.

myndgone
01-10-2006, 08:14 PM
myndgone: Bought something from him, recommended seller. Will have transactions with him in the future. (2005)

*th-up* *th-up*

BM4ever
01-13-2006, 12:35 AM
You forgot to mention the M3 moldings you purchased from me, in exchange for your old ones including the clips.
Seller Disappeared and did not hand over his clips even after 3 phone calls still not clear what happend to them. (2003-04)

Justin e36
01-13-2006, 01:20 AM
You forgot to mention the M3 moldings you purchased from me, in exchange for your old ones including the clips.
Seller Disappeared and did not hand over his clips even after 3 phone calls still not clear what happend to them. (2003-04)

I think that was someone else? My mouldings came from the dealership.

BM4ever
01-13-2006, 10:41 AM
I think that was someone else? My mouldings came from the dealership.
Are U Sure???:confused: What's your email address?

Justin e36
01-13-2006, 12:44 PM
Are U Sure???:confused: What's your email address?

Yup, positive. My M3 moulding came from Maranello. Miguel was with me when I purchased it. We had a transaction not too long ago, and well went smooth then.

crusher
01-17-2006, 06:59 PM
Crusher: Bought an item from this member. I was a bit late, but he was patient with me while I found his house. Great guy to converse with, sells quality products. Recommended seller. (2005)

Thanks Justin *th-up*

Mitch555
01-18-2006, 02:41 AM
Mitch555: Had numerous small dealings with Mitch in the past, spent quite a bit of time with him as well. Great guy to be around, and all transactions went well. There will be more in the future. Recommended member. (2005)

Word!

Justin is a great guy to deal with also. It's always been a pleasure dealing with him and our transactions always go extra smoothly. Good guy to chill and shoot the shit with also. A+ Recommendation!

See you soon!

Hamann3
02-03-2006, 03:46 PM
BM4ever is by far the BEST person I have dealt with has hook ups for alot of items cheap.. don know about his past..
Great seller highly recommended...