PDA

View Full Version : Best GTA self wash?

dmose
08-13-2004, 11:08 AM
can anyone recommend a good self wash in the GTA? I live downtown, and the only one I know of is king west by dufferin, but the water is dirty and overall the place is wack.

EMPOWERD
08-13-2004, 01:23 PM
The downtown core has shitty coin-ops. Probably because of high rent/maintainence costs. You'll have to travel to the 'burbs to get a decent wash.

dmose
08-13-2004, 01:30 PM
i work in markham...any ones up there? i'm also in sauga a few times a month

johnoz
08-13-2004, 02:43 PM
There is another one at East Queen & Kingston Rd.
Also the same owners as dufferin and King $2 place they have another place at Bathurst&Dupont

Understated
08-13-2004, 03:22 PM
There are two $2 coin-ops on keele street....one on keele and eglington....and the other just before keele and lawrence.

Jon@Bimmersport
08-13-2004, 06:24 PM
in sauga right behind futureshop terry fox rd and britania near the 401..its behind the futureshop plaza.

dmose
08-13-2004, 06:40 PM
werd thanks

alexm520
08-14-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by johnoz
There is another one at East Queen & Kingston Rd.
Also the same owners as dufferin and King $2 place they have another place at Bathurst&Dupont

The one at Bathurst & Dupont is nice (immediately accross Esso). You will not be disappointed.

AlexM520

dmose
08-14-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by alexm520
The one at Bathurst & Dupont is nice (immediately accross Esso). You will not be disappointed.

AlexM520

cool, i checked it out today...was pretty decent. its the same as the one at king / duff however its a $1 more :)

i think i learned the secret to using these things...rinse like crazy to get that nasty soap off

MarkD
08-14-2004, 09:28 PM
There's a decent coin-op on O'Connor Dr, just north of Sunrise Ave. (closest intersection is Victoria Park and Eglinton)

MarkD

coolhand
08-15-2004, 02:10 PM
Mavis + Dundas in Mississausage.

sirex
08-15-2004, 02:16 PM
a place that I go to quite often. it costs 5$ for basic wash..

its about 2 blocks east of dufferin street and queen, or 1 block east of gladstone and Queen.

it might be hard to spot the place.. right accross the street from it is a self wash.. the auto wash is on the north side. It looks like a garage entrance..

they do a good job there.

dmose
08-15-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by sirex
a place that I go to quite often. it costs 5$ for basic wash..

its about 2 blocks east of dufferin street and queen, or 1 block east of gladstone and Queen.

it might be hard to spot the place.. right accross the street from it is a self wash.. the auto wash is on the north side. It looks like a garage entrance..

they do a good job there.

yeah this is the place i usually go to...i got queen confused with king.

but its right across from 'the drake' hotel.

audiophilia
08-15-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by dmose
i work in markham...any ones up there? i'm also in sauga a few times a month

Britannia and Mavis
Dundas and Mavis

both slick, lots of bays...

Best?

Love the brushes, time, etc in Brampton --10, just south of Steeles...

Kamikaze
08-23-2004, 12:21 AM
Not a self serve but
you cant beat the soft cloth carwash on Derry just east of Airport road. It's run by brown guys. Basic wash is 4.99. Unlikely, but if you're not happy with the result, you could go back for a second wash for free.

These guys sell cheap no-name gas also. They have reg, mid-grade and premium. Dont buy gas there just get the the wash lol