PDA

View Full Version : Mini cruise wed nite

Jon@Bimmersport
07-03-2002, 01:45 AM
GladdoM3, DaveM3, and i have came up with a mini cruise for wed nite around 7-8 until whenever..2hrs or so. Plz post a reply stating if u can come. the meeting place will probably be krispy kreme. thx

List:
GladdoM3
DaveM3
E46_lover

Slowered318
07-03-2002, 11:40 AM
Didn't this happen last night (tuesday)???

But if the cruise is on for tonight (wednesday) i'll come for sure but after 8pm cause it's too hot durn the day. don't wanna cruise with A/C on.. it robs too much HP!

Ryan

Jon@Bimmersport
07-03-2002, 12:04 PM
please call my cell to let me know if u r comming, and current ppl on the list please give me a call to tell me if u r comming for sure

Jon (e46_lover) - 416 999 2311

Updated List:
GladdoM3
DaveM3
E46_lover
Slowered318
BiMMer745i
empowerd

AMG_POWER
07-03-2002, 02:51 PM
Sounds like fun...but creaspy cream oh mannn little far away from northyork lol anyway i think i might be in...*uzi*

EMPOWERD
07-03-2002, 03:29 PM
I might be in with my bike.

Gamite
07-03-2002, 03:56 PM
Crotch Rocket! :D

Slowered318
07-04-2002, 12:11 AM
What the *(&^ happend to you guys!

I waited at james snow then at the CN rail road thing for like an hour.. i don't get it why did everyone pull off at Erin mills??????

Kinda pissed off!

DaveM3
07-04-2002, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Slowered318
What the *(&^ happend to you guys!

I waited at james snow then at the CN rail road thing for like an hour.. i don't get it why did everyone pull off at Erin mills??????

Kinda pissed off!

Hmm somewhat my fault :D
I was the 2nd car on the convoy.. Gladdo was the leader.. after we entered 401W, a car got in between me and Gladdo.. When that car moved away.. I saw this car right in front of me, it was definetly a bimmer (same color I might say) so I start to follow him, he exit at erin mills (was it erin mills?) then I noticed its not an M3, but a 5er :P
And yep.. everybody followed me :D

So again I'm sorry to make you wait down there.. :)

Bliss
07-04-2002, 12:22 AM
It was a fun turn out. :) At Erin Mills we also made a couple U-turns going around in circles...THought we would have a nice tour of the place.:D Where in the world was that WEST 401 onramp?? haha!;)...sorry i had to leave early guys.:(

Jon@Bimmersport
07-04-2002, 12:27 AM
hey slowered318 im sorry we lost u man....**** all i saw was us going off and u going straight! next time we shud all exchange cell #'s becuz of things like this..sorry guys, i organized this and shud have informed ppl more specificly and asked for the #'s. and if u dont have a cell, i advise u to get 1, not jus cuz of maxbimmer meets but its very useful. anyways it was a great meet and those turns roads were fun, wud have been funner if dave's car wasnt slammed! oh well..awesome looks sacrafices some performance and too bad bliss had to leave early...ah well caught up with u later i guess. i hope all u had fun...i know i did :D

Gamite
07-04-2002, 01:06 AM
Thats what two way radio's are for. :P

They were so helpful for the niagara cruise.

Jon@Bimmersport
07-04-2002, 01:12 AM
hey vlad i thought u were comming man! u missed a great cruise

AMG_POWER
07-04-2002, 01:28 AM
but i couldn't make it sorry guys, next time:) we should make one before july 17 coz july 17th i'm leaving till end of august!*wave* *uzi* *shiner*

Jon@Bimmersport
07-04-2002, 01:35 AM
oh ic...lol u cud leave ur 7 with me...didnt i look so pimp at kk in it? hahaha :D

DaveM3
07-04-2002, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover
<Snip> wud have been funner if dave's car wasnt slammed! oh well..awesome looks sacrafices some performance <Snip>

Hmmm.... :huh?:

*no-no*

O well I decided long time ago, that I should go for looks rather than speed.. no point anyway.. with that color.. Cops will notice me right away
*angel*

And yes it was a fun cruise :D

Jon@Bimmersport
07-04-2002, 02:32 AM
yea thats tru...who needs all the speed when u can get attention by looks...jus thinkin...wud be kool seeing a big 7 series taking all those turns jus like how jordan's car did! i remember, i was thinkin "holy **** how can he do all that shit so good" then i remembered he has a stock e46 m3 so he can afford to turn so fast

WASABI
07-04-2002, 08:50 AM
Driving on roads like that ... in the DARK!:D

Freaked me out a little ... was worried that a deer or sumtim would jump out ...;)

sorry to loose Slowered318 and Mr. M-Tech ... Dave you're gonna have to repay these guys by letting them drive your car at the next cruise ... yup the ///M-acc ...:D :D :D

SickFinga
07-04-2002, 09:15 AM
is it today? (July 4th)

Razkal
07-04-2002, 09:34 AM
Last night was fun, those curves were amazing and it being so dark added to the excitement. Good place that you picked Gladdo!! We gotta go up there again!

SickFinga
07-04-2002, 10:17 AM
damn, it says WED night, today is wednesday(right?)
and Razkal is talking about yestrday.
So when is it?

WASABI
07-04-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by SickFinga
damn, it says WED night, today is wednesday(right?)
and Razkal is talking about yestrday.
So when is it?

today is THURSDAY ... monday was a holiday ... that's probly why you think it's wednesday today.

The cruise was last night ... Wed, July 3 ...:D

SickFinga
07-04-2002, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by saj328

today is THURSDAY ... monday was a holiday ... that's probly why you think it's wednesday today.

The cruise was last night ... Wed, July 3 ...:D

No it is just because I didn't sleep tonight. I check calender twice, and I saw W all the time, now you posted Thursday it is freaking T.
WTF wrong with me!!???

GladdoM3
07-04-2002, 11:28 AM
hehehehehehehehehehh:idea: *th-up* ;)
That a boy Sickfinga !! hehehehe. damn nocturnal basterds always awake yet still drifting in-and-out of the conversation !
hehehe...how i miss those days :huh?:
I love those roads sooo much ! i went there during the day and it is sooo much more fun ! The last set of turns going down that hill was intense :D *uzi* It felt like we dropped 2 stories with the throttle on FULL ! going throught sweeping downhill-banked right turn !:D

Damn I think i am going to go back there tonight sometime !
I love those roads !
if anyone would like to join me again call my cell. Next time everyone *should* keep up to me !

416-885-0381
Jordan
ps. I love those roads :D

DaveM3
07-04-2002, 12:39 PM
Driving on roads like that ... in the DARK!:D

Freaked me out a little ... was worried that a deer or sumtim would jump out ...;)

sorry to loose Slowered318 and Mr. M-Tech ... Dave you're gonna have to repay these guys by letting them drive your car at the next cruise ... yup the ///M-acc ...:D :D :D

Yeah it was fun.. drivin' in da dark heheheh
I love those curves

Well next time im gonna bring my super-charged-turbo-charged lean mean green machine :D :D :D

Jon@Bimmersport
07-04-2002, 12:43 PM
haha..i wonder wat its like going down the hills on a bike (motorbike or normal)...must be really fun!! gotta try that sometime..not not in the dark or i'll be living in a tree

SickFinga
07-04-2002, 12:54 PM
speaking of dark roads.
Some f*cknut hit one of those green boxes where all power cables are kept and run away I had no electricity for 3 hours.
No light on streets. all I can say DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK.

Anyone, where were you driving? sounds like some nice roads.
Was it in Mississauga?

Jon@Bimmersport
07-04-2002, 12:56 PM
it was in milton

WASABI
07-04-2002, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover
it was in milton

I could've sworn we were Hamilton, or was it Malton?:huh?: ;)

DaveM3
07-04-2002, 02:26 PM

I could've sworn we were Hamilton, or was it Malton?:huh?: ;)

It was Kansas, Dorothy err.. oops.. nevermind :D :D

Jon@Bimmersport
07-04-2002, 03:02 PM
haha well i dunno u guys were drivin not me :D