PDA

View Full Version : helpppp please

eagle
08-10-2004, 04:29 PM
can someone help on how I could remove the dash of a hyundai accent 2000.. to change the compagny radio for a cd player I can't figure it out by my self... thx guys

Gamite
08-10-2004, 04:39 PM
aren't there any hyundai forums that might help you?

Ryousuke
08-10-2004, 07:03 PM
easy.... take a hammer... smash it coupld of times till it becomes loose then rip it off.... nothing some super glue can't fix*th-up*

jeremy
08-10-2004, 07:15 PM
hahah

i was gonna say, sledge hammer and a cro-bar :D

Jon@Bimmersport
08-10-2004, 07:45 PM
are you sure u need to remove the whole dash? on the cars i did i just removed the bracket and pulled the deck itself out?

Ryousuke
08-10-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover
are you sure u need to remove the whole dash? on the cars i did i just removed the bracket and pulled the deck itself out?
In some yes in some no.... my friend had to practically take apart the whole dash in a crapalier to get a deck in there :eek:

SkycityBMW
08-11-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Ryousuke
easy.... take a hammer... smash it couple of times till it becomes loose then rip it off.... nothing some super glue can't fix*th-up*

That's priceless ! ! !

Justin e36
08-11-2004, 01:51 PM
yeah you have to remove the whole dash... stock radios on newer cars are typically like that---I love it. Well a pain when you're putting in an aftermarket system, but great for deterring theft if you have a nice stock radio.

eagle - we're BMW enthusiasts here... we can help with BMW's.. but outside of that realm we don't offer much help really. Your best bet is to ask this on a Hyundai Forum like this one:
http://www.hyundaiperformance.com/forums/forum.php?f=1

Good luck,
J