PDA

View Full Version : Concepts On Wheels in Markham

sloveniaboy
08-04-2004, 06:07 PM
sorry to start a new thread about this but after Friday it can be deleted...

Anybody in this forum has anything good/bad to say about the work done at Concepts on Wheels in Markham???

here is a link to their site
http://www.conceptsonwheels.com

Justin e36
08-04-2004, 06:53 PM
no clue.. but their website is awesome... some good stuff featured on there, though not too many cars.

Best thing to do is go there, ask for references.. (see cars they've worked on).. you might have to meet up with the owners of the cars on their own time.. contact them directly and it's up to them... but most would say yes.

Jon@Bimmersport
08-04-2004, 07:00 PM
unique auto collision is good, many members went there including:

JJ (Estoril Blue E36)
M50E30 (MB Brilliant Silver Metalic E30)
EMPOWERD (Electron Blue Pearl E30)
Bart320i (Diamond Schwartz Metalic E36)

and every paint job i have seen come out of there, is excellent quality for a fair reasonable price. Sorry i dont got their $ on hand, but im sure one of those members can provide it.

sloveniaboy
08-04-2004, 11:08 PM
thanks for the heads up jon*th-up*

I have a meeting set up with Keith at Concepts on Wheels, gunna check out the shop and get a full quote

sloveniaboy
08-05-2004, 07:58 PM
met with the guys and checked the shop

looks like im now going here for my paint job

thanks guys

Quack
08-05-2004, 08:03 PM
does the place look professional or is it a dump, please let me know, thanks

sloveniaboy
08-05-2004, 08:42 PM
these guys are very professional

middle aged guys, tons of people there....the shop seems so corporate due to the fact that they have tons of people in the office area running arround doing who knows what!!??:D It's hard to say if the place looked like a dump or not because most body shops look like shit due to the constant dirty work....they had nice cars though, I saw some muscle cars, one being a hemi cuda

nice guys, but I only spoke with two of em(keith-operations manager, ron-body shop manager), there are like 4 more areas in Concepts on Wheels, performance, audio blah blah blah....

they're gunna be @ Import Fest, check em out