PDA

View Full Version : Eurostyle Closed next month

Eurostyle
07-30-2004, 03:33 AM
I just want to let everyone know that Eurostyle Design Inc will be closed from July 30th to September 10th, as i will be in europe at the time!;) Pleas DON'T PM me, as it will be full by monday!:D if you have any questions you can E-mail me, but allow 1-2 weeks for response (i'm on vacation after all!!!)...I will be online now and then, i'll post some pice from local events such as the racing sciene...
Thanks, Filip at Eurostyle Design Inc.

Quack
07-30-2004, 08:48 AM
have fun Fil, wish I can go away for over a month, see you around when you get back

BMW BMXer
07-30-2004, 10:07 AM
Ah, got caught up yesterday. Guess I will grab the wheels when you come back.

Justin e36
07-30-2004, 11:02 AM
ah crap.. i want a rear window spoiler.

have fun on vacation..

Jordan
07-30-2004, 11:21 AM
Are you gonna bring lots of bodykit parts back so you can make fiberglass knockoffs of them?

Miguel
07-30-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Jordan
Are you gonna bring lots of bodykit parts back so you can make fiberglass knockoffs of them?

ohsnap

Eurostyle
07-30-2004, 11:35 AM

Yes i am, i will get them dirt cheap and they are better quality then ANYTHING i can buy in North America...But how does that affect you in any way so you have to bring it up!?

SpoolinS6
07-30-2004, 12:10 PM
i think jordan should b banned !!!

have a good trip phill *th-up*

Slowered318
07-30-2004, 12:25 PM
Fil can you pick me up some smoked tail lights??

PS. have fun and don't forget to use a rubber

Lennon
07-30-2004, 01:12 PM

Are you ever gonna shut the hell up? :huh?:

Or are you trying to see how long it takes before your banned.

I'm asking seriously btw.

mpower1226
07-30-2004, 01:25 PM

This guy is jokes. This guy seems like a one of those tuff mofo behind the keyboard. :D

BMW BMXer
07-30-2004, 01:54 PM
Fil, called you, left a message.

Eurostyle
07-30-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by BMW BMXer
Fil, called you, left a message.

I was on the bike...couldnt pick up! I'm heading to the shop right now...

Jordan
07-30-2004, 02:42 PM
I was just joking. Jesus guys, clean the sand out of your vag.

If you come across one of these on your trip, pick it up. I myself want one, and I know several other people that do. (the over the window roof spoiler/air redirector)

http://www.behindmatrix.com/e30/fotost/f00532/03.jpg

EMPOWERD
07-30-2004, 03:21 PM

:D Jokes,

On a serious note Fil, you're good with fiberglass... why don't you design your own "EUROSTYLE" kit from scratch not using someone elses kit as a basis? I never understood that. I think they would sell good and would make you much more exclusive in the industry. You have the resouces and clientelle to make it happen. STOP COPYING OTHER DESIGNS!!!*wave*

Eurostyle
07-31-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by EMPOWERD
:D Jokes,

On a serious note Fil, you're good with fiberglass... why don't you design your own "EUROSTYLE" kit from scratch not using someone elses kit as a basis? I never understood that. I think they would sell good and would make you much more exclusive in the industry. You have the resouces and clientelle to make it happen. STOP COPYING OTHER DESIGNS!!!*wave*

There are many answers to that, it would be way to long to get into it...But i do have a lot of my own parts that were made almost from scratch, or if they are copies they are modifed for better fitment. You might not realize it but i sell WAY more Eurostyle E30 kits then the highly popular M-tech (which was a total surprise to me)...