PDA

View Full Version : E60 545i sport package pics


SickFinga
07-29-2004, 10:03 AM
http://www.autospies.com/images/uploads/medium/545-sport-1.jpg


http://www.autospies.com/images/uploads/medium/545-sport-2.jpg

http://www.autospies.com/images/uploads/medium/545-sport-3.jpg

http://www.autospies.com/images/uploads/medium/545-sport-4.jpg

Ryousuke
07-29-2004, 10:19 AM
where is that smily face wher teh dude is jerkin' off

Mystikal
07-29-2004, 11:38 AM
E39 > ...E60

SickFinga
07-29-2004, 11:44 AM
E60 > e39 :P

Mystikal
07-29-2004, 12:01 PM
E39 > E60

rollee
07-29-2004, 12:05 PM
i have e60.:D

Sunapollo
07-29-2004, 01:02 PM
Nice bodykit ! E60>E39 I think ... :D

Jon@Bimmersport
07-29-2004, 01:04 PM
e60 with sp/m5 owns e39

Mystikal
07-29-2004, 02:06 PM
Hey Jon weren't you the one agreeing with me at Autohaus that the E39 540i M-Sport looked soooo much better than the 545i sitting next to it? :P

Jon@Bimmersport
07-29-2004, 02:10 PM
yea but e60 grew on me

Mystikal
07-29-2004, 02:11 PM
Crowd following tool.

Understated
07-29-2004, 02:14 PM
Dual exhaust wanted

Understated
07-29-2004, 02:20 PM
*fix*

Quack
07-29-2004, 02:26 PM
still not liking the E60, maybe bacause I have a E39 :D

NickP
07-29-2004, 03:24 PM
e60 growing on me, I think its just taken over the e39.
The e39 also took a year or so to grow on me.

Gamite
07-29-2004, 05:05 PM
HRM< that rear bumper looks mighty familiar.

Looks good though, the lines flow much better.

rollee
07-29-2004, 09:35 PM
thats the m sp available next year.

Quack
07-29-2004, 09:41 PM
aren't those the same rims on the E46 330ci sport package?

mkgino
07-29-2004, 10:13 PM
thats mad sexy, but it now looks too much like the M5 from the front, it should be at least a little bit different. Its going to be the same story of the E36 non-M's looking too much like the M's by just changing bumpers!!

and since when did a sport package change the skirts on a bmw? I thought thats what the "///M" package was, not the sport package. The sport package used to be only different springs, seats, etc, not skirts!

HIM
07-29-2004, 10:27 PM
Really liking it, and yea, shouldn't it be the M package with changed bumpers?

85eta
07-29-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Mystikal
E39 > E60

Im with Mystikal here, e39 is nicer looking no contest. I've never driven an e60 so I can't say either way there.

SickFinga
07-29-2004, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Mystikal
Crowd following tool.

Well, Jay, that you, not Jon who is jumping on Bangle hating bandwagon.

And I agree M packaged e39 looks better than a regular e60, but regular e60 looks better than regular e39, and M packaged e60 also looks better than e39.

King Luis
07-29-2004, 11:46 PM
i rather take the e60
plus that sport package makes it look even better

Betray
07-30-2004, 12:25 AM
i think its stupid how a 545 comes with fog lights and m5 doesnt

tifosi
07-30-2004, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Betray
i think its stupid how a 545 comes with fog lights and m5 doesnt

i don't get it, how is that stupid??

575MM, Murc, Gallardo...etc have no fog light either.

Mystikal
07-30-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by SickFinga
Well, Jay, that you, not Jon who is jumping on Bangle hating bandwagon.

Because I dislike a car I automatically hate everything Bangle does? Please.

Betray
07-30-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by tifosi
i don't get it, how is that stupid??

575MM, Murc, Gallardo...etc have no fog light either.

first of all your comparing a exotic car with a sports sedan. No Exotic car comes with fog lights, and i dont see why you would need it since youre so low anyways. as well as you would be a idiot to ride a 400k car in fog.

But comparing a 545 sport and a M5. why does the m5 lose fog lights? to save weight? I dont thnk so....

I just think fog lights give more of a aggresive look.

BMW_M52_M20
07-30-2004, 12:38 PM
I think it looks pretty good, better then a lot I have seen. E39 is still the best.
Jay

tifosi
07-30-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Betray
But comparing a 545 sport and a M5. why does the m5 lose fog lights? to save weight? I dont thnk so....

I just think fog lights give more of a aggresive look.

according to BMW, M5 needs all the air vents to feed air/cool down the engine.

Jon@Bimmersport
07-30-2004, 01:31 PM
lol how am i a crowd following tool? i love the new M5, looks way mor agressive, V10 500HP, the only thing i dont like is only SMG.

Justin e36
07-30-2004, 04:04 PM
looks good.. very good. I'd take that over an e39 any day!

and as for the fog light arguement.. uh, could just be that they are possibly OPTIONAL?.. and one pic you saw they didn't put it in... and in another one they did.

tifosi
07-30-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Justin e36
looks good.. very good. I'd take that over an e39 any day!

and as for the fog light arguement.. uh, could just be that they are possibly OPTIONAL?.. and one pic you saw they didn't put it in... and in another one they did.

there's no M5 pictures i came accross had fog light.

you probably saw the E60 with M-tech. :)

Justin e36
07-30-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by tifosi
there's no M5 pictures i came accross had fog light.

you probably saw the E60 with M-tech. :)

oh.. no I didn't see any. I haven't really looked into it much.. was just throwing that out as a possibility...

tifosi
07-30-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Justin e36
oh.. no I didn't see any. I haven't really looked into it much.. was just throwing that out as a possibility...

i've already seen the option list for the M5. and nope, there's no optional fog light.

honestly i really don't care that much about the fog light, i rarely "need" to use fog light in my E39 anyway. :cool:

three28i
07-30-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Ryousuke
where is that smily face wher teh dude is jerkin' off

You mean this one? http://www.chumcafe.com/forums/html/emoticons/love-smiley-086.gif

(wow, what a classy first post... http://www.chumcafe.com/forums/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif )