PDA

View Full Version : Max Price Watch section?

chitown
07-24-2004, 10:34 AM
Was thinking about this last night, what if we had a section on here that just listed prices on various parts from different retailers/shops. For example you'd have one thread dedicated to say M3 Mirrors, and another dedicated to something like Ellipsoids, etc. In the thread you could list places that sell these items and at what cost (ie. AMI, Umnitza, etc.) I personally think this would help out a lot since I usually spend a lot of time looking around for cheaper parts and whatnot.

What do you think?

DINAN 3
07-24-2004, 11:24 AM
Excellent idea.....would save ALL of us alot of leg-work.

BigD
07-24-2004, 11:56 AM
Well, I don't know about something THAT general...there are way too many cars and hence, parts, for that. But the idea itself is a good one. WHy don't we have a new section of Max for good deals people have found. Have subsections of engine, body, suspension, interior, and people can post deals that they found there. Just like XPBargains.com

chitown
07-24-2004, 12:25 PM
Well, I don't know about something THAT general...there are way too many cars and hence, parts, for that.

That's true, didn't think about that. But I suppose you could also just split sections up by series and then go from there. Even a good deal section would be cool like you mentioned.

King Luis
07-24-2004, 02:05 PM
isn't the group buy/specials section is used for????

chitown
07-24-2004, 07:49 PM
When do you ever see shit in there? Rarely...

Guess noone likes the idea :p